Mx Male 『 ᴴᴵᴷᴬᴿᴵ 』CRAVING: MY HERO ACADEMIA (AND OTHER FANDOMS)

minccino

✿‿
68dd199e554bdda7908a6075f3d61b43.gif

ᴴᴵᴷᴬᴿᴵ

So here's the deal: I'm searching for a long-term writing partner to explore some different mxm pairings in various fandoms. I've recently gotten into an anime binge so I will be updating these the more I watch/read. If you're interested in the same things I am, here are just a few things about me and my request. I apologize in advance if I seem unapproachable. I just don't want to waste either of our time.

• I will only RP in anime-esque settings with anime pictures for reference.
  • I am drop-friendly. That means, I understand that real life happens and we can't always check into a website to notify each one of our partners that we need a mental or physical break. I will personally update all of my partners on my profile status updates if I am going to be away but don't expect you to do the same.
  • For the best immersion and investment into an RP, I would prefer at least one reply to our thread every three days. This is flexible, but I tend to lose interest if I have to wait weeks for a single reply, just to get nowhere in the actual story.
  • I can write anywhere from one solid paragraph to several, up to a maximum of ten. I write however much I am inspired to, and will never write more than I need to after my point has been made. I would prefer if you could write me at least one paragraph per response, or at the very least something to work with other than a few lines of dialogue.
  • I love writing partners that take initiative, whether that be for world building or character interactions. I believe there is a fine line between adding to an RP and god-modding it and I've yet to meet many that can toe that precarious balance. Don't be afraid to push plots along. I find it a turn-off when I have to do all the work, and all the other person does is react to what my character does/says.
  • I generally play dominant tops for mxm RPs but find that it's hard to stay interested in an RP when the opposite character doesn't do much to push the plot forward or take initiative sometimes. For this reason, I only play dominant tops for players that are willing to play submissive bottoms that do the "chasing" in terms of romantic and sexual desires. On the other hand, I will also gladly play a bottom role for those seeking that.
  • Want to play an OC? Run an idea by me and we can hash something out. I'm up for playing original characters but don't have the attention span to list out all my plots for them.
  • I play primarily over PMs, but can be convinced to RP over threads for the right person.
  • IF THE CHARACTERS ARE UNDERAGED IN CANON, I WILL NOT PLAY THEM UNDERAGED. THEY MUST BE SET A COUPLE YEARS AHEAD OF CANON UNTIL THEY ARE AT LEAST 21.
  • If you are messaging me, please pitch an idea that you would like to try out, and send me a writing sample if one isn't available publicly in your postings tab. I will respond to every message and will politely reject if I don't feel we are compatible (better than ghosting, isn't it?). If you continue to pester me or act aggressively after I have rejected your request, I will block you. Please don't ask me why I have declined your request. It's mostly because I feel I cannot personally vibe with your style of writing. It is NOT because you are RPing the wrong way. Any advice I give you to explain why I personally don't think we are compatible will not necessarily help you ask someone else, as they will have different expectations and preferences. So please, don't ask.
For my kinks and limits, it would be a much shorter list to list my absolute favorites and my hard limits. I'm into most things, so ask me about yours if you're unsure.
Favorite Kinks: Giving Anal, Rimming, Cock Worship, Nipple Play, Noncon, Dubcon, Humiliation, Dirty Talking, Slutty Bottoms, Size Queens, Monster Cocks, Exotic Biology, Adultery, Blood Play, Breath Play, Marking, Excessive Cum, Sloppy Blowjobs, Breeding, Mpreg
Hard Limits: Sissy/Femboys, Vomit, Scat, Foot Play, Pit Play, Diapers
And now here are the pairings I'm craving the most. I will play the character on the left of every listed pairing, but in the case of roles being switched, I will play the role on the right.

Boku no Hero Academia
  • Midoriya x Bakugo (SFW) (NSFW) ★★★
  • Bakugo x Todoroki (SFW) (SFW) ★★★
  • Dabi x Todoroki ★★★★★★ (NSFW)
  • Midoriya x Todoroki ★★★
  • Hawks x Todoroki
  • Endeavor x Hawks
  • Aizawa x Todoroki
  • All Might x Aizawa (SFW) (NSFW)
  • All Might x Endeavor
  • Hawks x Dabi (SFW) (SFW)
  • Shigaraki x Dabi