Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male country girls meet city boys | not for the faint of heart.

ophelia.

π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π˜©π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’, π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘π‘œπ‘¦.
Withdrawn
About me:
  • Early 20's
  • Advanced literate, though sometimes my muse isn't that strong. I normally write what is needed, therefore I won't post match.
  • Third person, past tense only. Sometimes I will do present tense, depending on the scene.
  • Prefer long-term stories, can't really get into short-term.
  • All my characters are what most consider bratty and stubborn, I can't play characters who'll roll over for you, don't ask.
  • For the next month I'm pretty much completely available, can vary between daily responses or one response a day depending on my mood.
  • Ghost friendly. It happens, I myself, have ghosted a few people - anxiety exists and it's hard to tell someone you're not interested or don't like the direction it's going, I understand that more than anyone.

Main kinks - aka must have's:
  • Non-con.
  • Pain.
  • Torture.
  • Dark romances.

Below is a starter I'd love you to respond to, if you're interested enough! We can definitely discuss some aspects too, but I always prefer to jump right in, it's just kinda my thing.

The white stallion whinnied, tossing its head to the side. The young redhead flattened her palm against his mane, a soft smile on her lips. β€œCalm down boy.” She murmured. The wind whipped through her hair, reminding her the sun wouldn’t be up much longer. They were coming today, and she was dreading it. Only a few weeks earlier both her mother and father had passed away, leaving the farm to Zafie, her older sister, and herself.

Along with their plans. They had been a christian family for as long as she could remember. Following every rule and doing every little thing by the book, including being upstanding citizens. Of course with how utterly kind hearted her parents had been, they had scheduled for three troublemaking men to come and stay with them for the summer. They could straighten them out apparently.

Well..now that they were dead, that responsibility had fallen to Sapphire and Zafie. The redhead wasn’t all that bothered by it - she’d keep to herself. Zafie on the other hand was shitting herself, to put it nicely. The twenty year old had always been the star of the family, she did everything she was supposed to. She couldn’t fuck this up, she couldn’t let down her parents.

β€œSapphy!” The worried tone of her sister reached her ears, and with a sigh, she turned Max around.

β€œWe’ll be okay,” She murmured, fingers gently running along the back of her stallion. A horse she had had since she was merely six years old. She was sixteen now, so they had been best friends for the better half of ten years. Riding the horse into the stable, she jumped off of him. β€œI’ll be back tomorrow, don’t miss me too much!” With a single rub along his nose, she turned towards the ranch.

β€œThere you are,” Sapphire frowned, gaze taking in her appearance. β€œYou’re filthy.” She sighed in distaste, shaking her head. β€œNever mind, they’ll be here in a second. I want you to be on your best behaviour, okay?”

This would require you playing the three trouble-making boys, and as you can already guess, it's going to be pretty fucking dark. I have no limits so please let loose on my two gals!

Last edited:
bumping again.

Back
Top Bottom