Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Female Seeking Male for 1 x 1) Classmates, Tutor, Latex/Bondage roleplay. But different... no what one would expect

AbbeyChase

Star
Hello everyone,

It has been a while, but I'm back and I miss roleplaying. I'm looking to roleplay a scenario where:

1. I play an 18 year old female, college freshman who is nerdy and smart, etc...
2. You play as a really rich 18 year old male, also college freshman, but you have to live within a sterile complex since you have no immune system. So you can't actually GO to College.
3. You hire my character to be your tutor as well as basically hire me to also be your 'classmate' (i.e. attend remote classes together).
4. In order for me or any of your female staff members to be within the sterile complex with you, we are required to be dressed in totally sealed latex catsuits, so that our germs, etc... can't infect you. This allows you to interact with people within having to talk to them from across a window, etc...
5. Since you are really rich, you live in a sprawling complex that you had built with the money you inherited from your rich parents. There are all the amenities of life in here. You even have a lab when you dabble in bio-chemistry, hoping to solve your condition. The male character has acquired genetically engineered creatures called Ectoplasts who are slimy amorphous creatures who were designed as living sex toys. Highly illegal for the most part, except for research purposes. This is where some tentacle stuff could come in ;-)

The story is about my character who is sexually naive, but still a red blooded girl. She's insanely hot, but because she's always had her nose in books, she's never really 'spread her wings' so to speak, so she's somewhat sexually repressed. But being the tutor of a good looking 18 year old male could change that ;-) It's about romance, it's about slowly discovering latex and bondage. The male character already knows he has a thing for latex, but will also discover her wants more. He wants to transfer his tutor into his latex pet ;-) This is a slow process.... So at first, boy meets girl, girl and boy get to know each other as classmates, attraction ensues, things get sexual, then things get kinky, etc...

Anyway, that would be the main idea. If that appeals to you, if you have other ideas derived thereof, please let me know.

I am a para-rper and can easily post several times a day!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom