Wolf's Character Journal!

580ecaf4cfe828ddbc6b2204757a519e.gif

Hello one and all, and welcome!
You found my Journal where, I will post some of the Characters I had made in the past and the ones I make in the future!
I will make a separate page for each category I will go through! So please, if you think something needs to charge or have some options on how I can upgrade my characters I will gladly take it! So please bare with me while I get things sorted and have time to start posting characters and such. As the Categories will be;

Anime Characters, Movie Characters, D & D characters, Anthro characters and then Just the odd characters that I seemed to have made up!

Anime

My hero Academia

9974dcdab58724172de189c4bb033240.jpg

Name: Hoshi Yagi
Nickname: Hosh, Princess (Her father only)
Hero Name: Shining Star
Suit: Her suit changes color depending on the element she uses!

Height: Five foot one
Weight: One Twenty-three pounds
Scars/Tattoos: A scar down her chest from a surgery she had when she was only 4
Piercings: Ears, Nose
Hair: Chocolate brown with 2 blond streaks in front (Bangs) like her fathers
Eyes: Left is a baby blue, the right is an emerald green

Quirk(s): Elemental Control, Strength
Likes: Roses (reds and purples are her favs), music, drawing, training, playing piano, singing, dancing, hanging out with her friends, cooking/ baking
Dislikes: Mean people, villains, idiots, bullies, not being able to do something, being hurt, seeing people hurt, seeing her father upset, her depression/anxiety
Talents: Can sing, dance very well has the voice of an angel her mother used to say
Parents: Toshinori Yagi/ All Might – Father (Alive)
Akemi Yagi/ Silver Bullet – Mother (Deceased)
Pet(s): Has a dog that likes to follow her around not really a pet
Crush: Deku

History: Yagi, Hoshi was a miracle child by Toshinori Yagi, and Akemi Yagi Akemi had no idea she was pregnant, it wasn’t until it was a month later. Akemi and Toshinori had known each other for years Akemi and Toshi had went to school together. Akemi had meet Toshi when they were both little children. Akemi was having compilations during her pregnancy and so she had taken a retirement from being a hero to look after herself. Toshi had loved his wife very much and did what he could to help her. Akemi had soon given birth to Hoshi when Akemi still had one month to go. Hoshi was a premature child and so the doctors didn’t think she was going to make it due to all the problems that Akemi had while pregnant and plus Hoshi had been born with a small heat problem. Akemi had fallen in love with Hoshi as soon as she heard the small cries coming from the baby.
Hoshi had just turned four when her heart seemed to be having problems, Akemi and Toshi were worried for their baby girl as they took her to the hospital only to find out she had a rare heart condition and needed to be operated on. Hoshi was strong and pulled through the operation and soon she was home and well.
By the age of 5 Hoshi had overcome everything she couldn’t do and soon her quirk had started to develop. It happened at school once day a guy was picking on her, and she had shoved her hand out with a huge rock had pushed him away. Soon Hoshi came to learn that her quirk was like her great great grandmothers, and she had control of the 4 elements.
By the age of 7 Hoshi had started to gain control of Fire and Earth as the other two were still a little harder to control, while she trained with her mother and father Hoshi was progressing nicely. By the age of 10 Hoshi had found out her mother had a very bad Illness and it had been kicking her mother's ass for a while, Toshi had soon battle all for one and had been hurt bad, Hoshi had thought she was going to lose both of her parents. Hoshi was soon moved to go and live with her ‘uncle’ Shota or Eraser head as he was known by. Hoshi had soon lost her mother by the age of 11 and she was left with just her father had had to keep Hoshi a secret incase All for one had wanted her and so Hoshi had just gone by her last name.
As Hoshi got older, she started to control more of her Elemental Quirk along with her natural strength as she soon started to get ready to take the Entrance exams for U.A. High school. Hoshi had come to learn she passed with amazing colors and was now a student in U.A High while her father and Uncle had become Teachers at the school.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom