Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Submit to me

swordwoman

Moon
Hey I'm new here, looking for a fun and kinky RP with a bratty or obedient submissive. I am a Trans Woman, and will probably play one in the RP. If u misgender me or call me something I would consider a slur (shemale, trap, futa, etc.) ur getting blocked. Before u embarrass yourself by asking, Yes i still have my original plumbing. Im pansexual - Queers and Freaks to the front

I prefer to RP on PMs or on a Thread. I will try to respond several times a week, with sufficient details. I am most comfortable in 1st person but willing to try out 3rd

Here are some Roles I had in mind, but im open to hearing what turns u on:

- I am a metalhead drug dealer who has what you're craving. You come to my punk house for your fix but I don't just want your money

- I am a vampire who has lured you into my lair, only to trap you here for the rest of your mortal life. I will use you for whatever pleasures I desire, and every night drain you of a little more blood until you are next to death and ready to become a child of night yourself.

- We meet at a bar, and you take me home for a night of intense submission and worship

- You're a college student and I'm your room-mate's mother. I'm visiting campus to drop some stuff off for my kid, but when we meet you see want in my eyes - your suspicions are confirmed when i covertly pass u a note with a time and a place written on it.

- I'm a fey trickster and you're a gallant knight. I lure you into the fairy woods with such vivid pleasure you almost forget your quest.

- We are both crust punks roughing it on the road together, but you haven't yet mentioned that you are a kinky submissive (craving)

My Kinks:
Feet and Foot Worship
Bondage
Spankings
Armpits
Body Hair
Woman Supremacy
Watersports
Face sitting
Public sex
Humiliation
Anonymous sex