Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suggestion Multiple Threadmarks per post / Tags

aeline

π’Ÿπ’Άπ“Žπ’Ήπ“‡π‘’π’Άπ“‚π‘’π“‡
Supporter
It's me again...

Is it just me, or is it only possible to have one threadmarker per post? And we cannot use the same threadmarker twice (This only creates a new threadmark) ?

Would it be possible to make the threadmarks more like tags - or perhaps just make it possible to add tags in a thread, at least in your own thread ??
At least something that would make it possible to mark e.g. all status updates, all ooc posts, all roleplay-related posts with the same marker/tag.

And then - if possible -it would have been awesome to be able to sort the posts by these tags or at least h i g h l i g h t them in the thread somehow?
So when you click on "OOC", you instantly know which posts are marked with this tag.

This would also be an amazing add-on in group roleplays (both ooc and ic), if members would be able to 'sort' posts by let's say a character tag (e.g. Jessica Chapman),
as members often play multiple characters. At least I would have found it helpful if I could see the name tags of all the characters involved in a reply right away.

I've added a couple of tags to this thread - can you not manage them?

I've added a couple of tags to this thread - can you not manage them?

To this thread, yes. But I would like to add tags/multiple threadmarks to my posts in my journal, etc, so I can start posting updates there and 'separate' those posts from the general roleplaying info stuff!

But I'm only able to add 1 threadmark:
unknown.png
And if I name one the same, it creates a new threadmark at the top in the drop-down menu

I want to be able to tag single posts, not threads tho!

You should be able to manage tags in your journal also, it's in the same place.

Threadmarks are intended as a sort of quick index. One per post, and they make links to that post.

Yes, but again I can only add tags to my overall journal - to my entire thread. And if I click on it, I'm directed to all threads containing the same tag.

If you could make it possible to tag posts too, that would have been awesome!

Might be a bit of work, I can imagine that.. but it would have super helpful to have the ability to mark/tag posts, even though it doesn't serve as an actual tag-tag.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Back
Top Bottom