Mx Female Silicon Hearts! (Robot/Android x Human)

Flyingtoaster1

Super-Earth
Hello everyone! I wanted to write to you all today to see if anyone would be interested in a rather unique RP! The plot idea is that You play as a sexy robot that MC made. We can either use a reference picture, or a CYOA I had in mind and build the robot together! Pm me if intrested and if you want, we could even switch the roles and have me playing as a sexy male robot, while you play as the desperate and nerdy college student who built a robot for a companion. As for kinks and such, I'm down for anything that isn't underage (Yes it is a robot, I know. Just no little bots.) And yeah! Pm if intrested.

I have too many damn kinks to keep track of to be honest so I'll usually play off of whatever you'd like!

As for limits, just the bathroom stuff and ageplay.

And a bit about myself! I'm a switch so I like being both dom or sub, but hot damn I love power dynamics and switching in between! I've been rping for years now and prefer to do discord for rp, feel free to pm me and I'll send you my discord. But if you'd really like to, I don't mind rping on here. I'm very literate and can easily write 5 paragraphs. But I can adapt to however much you want me to write. But just so you know, the bigger the post, the more I'll probably love it! Also yes I know this post itself is a bit basic. But rping with me will be anything but!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom