Slice of life (non-con): taking advantage of the internet

Wicked_Ways

Meteorite
Hello there and welcome to my thread.

I heard it is a good idea to start with some basic, general information. So, here is: I prefer mid- to long term plot with at least some plot and character development. And smut! I like smut, but that does not mean story is not also essential to me.

What else? I like to play one main character with a number of additional side-characters( I prefer for this main character to be Caucasian, but am not opposes to including a larger diversity into the group). So, if you are looking for a scenario where a woman (or as option a couple women) get in trouble with a group of men, I just might be the guy.

Finally, my preferred medium for role play are threats or PMs rather than third party applications or e-mail.

So what specifically am I looking for with this post? Various scenarios evolving around a similar theme: some young jock(s) using the internet to prey on the most vulnerable, desperate and/or naive. With details and specific pairing varying depending on the website. The kinks I'd like to involve are roughly the same for each plot.

Kinks
Non-consensual / forced sex
Group sex / MM+/f
Photography/video taping
Blackmail
Bondage (light)
Humiliation
Rough sex
Toys
Taboo
Incest
Age difference

Scene/Plot ideas

Fling/Flirty Mature/One-Night-Friend: A jock could almost feel like a kid in a candy store on these websites. Why not hang around at a place that promises easy access to experienced, horny women who are so deprived of getting laid they are unlikely to be able and resist the sensation of having a hat cock inside of them again regardless of the circumstances?​

Your typical soccer mom being so entrenched in her comfortable, suburban lifestyle that it’d make her an easy target for blackmail afterwards is just like the icing on the cake. Sure, most married women probably wouldn’t sign up for a fling with somebody nearly half their age. But on the internet anyone can be whoever they need to be and your character might more easily be reeled in by somebody who pretends to be your average, low-risk middle manager who’s also only looking for a one night date with no strings attached.​
Stay at home mom and the internet: Bored? Frustrated? Whatever ailment , the internet with its endless possibilities promises reprieve. The question is how your (step)son would feel about it if he’d find out you are sexting with strangers, fool around on dating sites, use online erotica to get you in the mood when you’re home alone or only signed up for online yoga classes?​
He might be disturbed by it, he could think of it as merely a woman staving off boredom or (the most likely scenario for this idea) he could see it as you virtually begging to be violated. The latter could lead to him realizing just how easy it would be for him to take advantage of you or even how there’d be nothing to keep him from enlisting friends to help him put you in your place.​

Nextdoor/Angieslist/Craigslist: Every neighborhood has them: the soccer moms, the stay at home wives who live the perfect life even though they never worked a day. And they still don’t. Instead they simply pay somebody else take take care of things - from lawn care to cleaning and whatever else that needs to be done - or rather make their partner pay for it all. Then there are the jocks who’d love nothing more but gain access to those homes when any of these women is home alone with her husband at work. Their goal: spend the day giving the "stuck up bitch" what deserves and teach her a lesson in humility while at it. Thanks to the internet and neighborhood websites there is now also opportunity for this; all it takes is a post from her asking for help around the house or for someone to mow her lawn.​

Hireteen/Theworkathomewife/Pennyhoarder: this idea is similar to the above, except it's the jock(s) hiring. It's summer, somebodies parents are off to an exotic location, leaving the family home to their offspring and, of course, it's a party. What better way to take full advantage of this situation than invite the fairer sex - or rather trick an unsuspecting victim to come visit too? It's fortuitous that the internet also has plenty of ads to pick and only know where to look it might not take them long to find a:​
  • local PTA mom or (substitute) teacher who offers tutoring over the summer
  • the cute, little nerdy girl who volunteers to help with math or
  • a housewife (or immigrant woman) who thinks she is being hired to provide cleaning services

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom