Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male You've had a rough day. Drop your pants, sit down on the couch, and let me service you.

sbarnes99

Banned
Banished
After a long day at the office, you come home to a warm dinner on the table and your girlfriend on her knees and ready to please. She's every man's dream. Dutiful, loving, caring...submissive - and there's not a thing in the world she wants more than you.

--

I'm thinking this will be heavily oral focused to begin with but we can transition into full intercourse as the rp progresses. By nature this is going to lean a little more towards smut than plot but I'd still like a literate partner with high effort posts to play against.

This likely will be more of a short term scene than a long term rp, but if we click we can talk about something a little more in depth. Once we get a sense of how we write we can decide whether we'd like to continue this further.

I don't have an f-list currently but most of my kinks are submission oriented. I love giving men what they want in an rp, and on that note - feel free to hit me up with your own ideas. I get off on you getting off so I'd love to hear your most intimate fantasies and help you bring them to life.

Talk soon,

Sara

Last edited:
Potentially open for a couple more RPs since a few partners fell off. Looking for something a little meatier with at least a few paragraphs a reply to balance out some of the quickfire back and forth I have going on. We can go with this prompt, use one of yours, or brainstorm something else together.

Please be patient when it comes to the initial contact. I had a lot of inquiries to sort through the first time and that takes some time.

Back
Top Bottom