Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mommy's girl

daddys little slut

Super-Earth
Rose was not an ordinary mother, at the age of thirty four, she stood five foot tall, and weighed in at one hundred and ten pounds. She always wore very revealing clothes, but was generally a 'good girl'. She kept her long blond hair in a loose ponytail most of the time. Today was different though, she wore a tight pink top, with a heart shaped hole to maximixe cleavage showing of her c cup breasts, and a short black miniskirt, as well as her trade mark, pink and black striped tights. "i wonder when he'll be back, I can't wait to give him his eighteenth birthday present..." She giggled thinking of her little boy dressed in all sorts of specially sized womens clothes, made from exact measurements.

Dale was your average boy of seventeen, well considering it was his eighteenth birthday it was his first day as a man now.He strode down the block from the bus stop daydreaming, his mind was perverse but he had always kept it a dark secret, he feared the reprimand he'd receive if anyone should find out."I wonder what mom got me" he mused as he walked along, his soft blue eyes gazing off into space as the wind flew through his long blonde hair.He wasn't entirely feminine looking, but the hair was angelic, and he was often mistaken for a girl from behind, not that he didn't mind of course.His secret was...he really wanted to be one, even if not in anatomy, he wanted to dress, act, and be treated like one.Dale wasn't the type to figure he was born the wrong gender, he was quite happy being a boy, but deep inside of him there was a woman begging to come out, a repressed side that begged and screamed to be brought to the surface, but such was only a fantasy.

He felt so hot just thinking of her, his delicious mother.The name Rose fit her perfectly, the blossom she was.Just thinking of those lush curves and warm face made his pants tent near instantly.Outside of his perverse lust for his mother, he wanted something more in that while he wanted to fuck her, he wanted her to be in charge.He wanted her to dominate and control him, make him beg and whine."Guh" he said, shaking the thoughts off as he arrived at the doorstep.Opening the door he strode in, setting his bag down and slipping his shoes off."Mom, I'm home from work!" he called into the home.

Back
Top Bottom