Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Want your magic in me (F seeking M; fantasy, supernatural, creative character interaction)

Alrighty dighty. I’ma give this a go. I haven’t played a female in a while. Mostly I play males or futas. Like I said, it’s been awhile, but I have played female characters many times. Just been in a man centered mindset as of late.

Anywhos! Here’s some short tid bits about me:
  • I try to write a min of 200+ words per post, but try to match my partner. No one liners please.
  • I have a wide selection of kinks just ask (yes I have a F-list can send if wanted) But my hard no’s are like many: scat, vomit, urine, mind control (good with ‘heat/aphrodisiacs but discuss this beforehand)
  • Be open, ask questions, tell me to fix stuff! I’ll do the same. Rather try and fix things than be ghosted…
  • Lastly, I prefer visual representations of characters, not mandatory by any means. I don’t use NSFW images most times. If that’s a deal breaker for you then thanks for reading this far!
Side Note: Prefer non-human characters but not mandatory to play. All the fantasy, supernatural beings!!

Okay, time for Basic Ideas:

New Girl
Newly transferred to the school the girl stands out in some way. Not just 'Oh my gawd she's hawt' but something more. Be it her species, her clothes/hair, or maybe because the school just doesn’t get new people that often. This can be discussed. Anywho, she catches the eye of a student, BUT she brushes him off. This can just be something we skip over, or make it the major part. If not the major part, she brushes him off because she’s searching for someone older. More mature. Teacher? Some student’s father? Coach? Tutor?

Total Cinnamon Roll
Sweet, talks faster than a hummingbird’s heartbeat, and naive. Token cute girl who loves pastels and upbeat, positive music. BUT. Though naive she yearns to learn more, but can’t at home because of her strict parents. Also, she’s scared, maybe told that sex for females is just painful, gross, and unpleasant. Finally, she builds up the courage to search out people. Will she find the wrong person? Or a gentle mentor?

Lusty Girl
Likes all things dirty and isn't ashamed of it. Will pretty much do anyone and try anything.

Now, time for Tad More In-Depth Ideas:

Since the day she entered this world, life has been tumultuous and dangerous. People are intent on capturing her, or killing her for black market products. Some call her demon, others fae. Cursed or blessed. All she knows is that the world sees her as different, and as something to own. To cage. To use for some purpose she’d rather not be a part of.

She’s fought every day to keep her freedom. To stay one step ahead of hunters, collectors, people of various religions, and slavers. How many years has passed she is unsure. Judging from other females in other species/races she is an adult. Has it only been a few decades? Or a few hundred years? It feels like the latter, but a life on the run with little true peace could make a week feel like a year.

Finally, the day of her capture is upon her. She wakes to a jeweled chain around her neck, and is dressed in transparent, white silk. A deep voice comes from the dark “Hello, my precious.”

A young unicorn, traveling on her own gets caught by the sorceress Mommy Fortuna. She is crammed into a rackety, enchanted, traveling cage. Along with other creatures of myth: harpie, manticore, dragon, griffin, werewolf, and mermaid, the young unicorn now lives to entertain. Maybe set in modern times where people no longer believe in magic, or set in more medieval times like in the movie.

Unlike the movie, I’d have her be able to shift into a human form with her horn still present (or like a star when she gets changed in the movie) freely at will. Mommy Fortuna forces her into her full unicorn form whenever customers are within view, but otherwise doesn’t care.

Perhaps the “great” wizard Schmendrick (can have a different first name they go by) unable to free her completely, or is too afraid too. Falls for her either romantically or just lust. At first he dubiously convinces her to have sex with him in order to gather magic to free her. Then it changes to them just enjoying being together to survive living in the carnival. Maybe they get caught by a guard, and in result the wizard gets restrained and made to watch her get raped. OR maybe Schmendrick succeeds in freeing her and they wander the world together.

Pretty straight forward: A vampire princess finds life droll, dim, and predictable. Sun sets, she rises. She feeds. She does princessly things. Feasts (I like the idea set forth by Kim Harrison in her Hollows book series where there are Living Vampires that are alive, and eat food but gain power through feeding. Though they don’t HAVE to. They die once and survive solely on blood but can gain much more power.) Then returns to bed.

Can go the route of her getting engaged/married to a vampire Prince/King and is shown what life as a vampire can really be like. Or the route of another supernatural being whisks her away. Or thirdly, royalty of another supernatural race is attending a ball, and ends up asking for her hand. But can only marry her on one condition, she must also take a vampire lover to produce a pure vampiric heir.

All of these ideas can be changed/altered/adjusted to fit your liking. Shoot me your ideas!

Soft Dom x pet/slave
Step male relative x daughter
Teacher x student
Kidnapper x Prisoner
Hunter x ‘Monster’
King x concubine
King x young new wife
King x captive
‘Monster’ x princess
Alpha Lycanthrope (wolf, lion, jaguar, etc.) x New Mate
Undead Vampire x Living Scion
Living Vampire x Living Vampire
Lycanthrope x Vampire (living or undead)
Fae x Fae
Fae x any other supernatural being
Zoo Keep x Caged ‘beast’ (shifters of any supernatural creature)
Prep/Jock/frat boy x goth/punk girl

Hope to hear from you! If not thanks for reading and good luck finding many awesome partners!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom