Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

He wants to be the very best (RoseredStrauss x Priscilla May)

RoseredStrauss

Loving Dungeons and Dragons in all the wrong ways

The day it all started

The day it all started was a very special day. But the thing about 'very special days' is that they're only recognized as such in hindsight. Sure, after a few years, one is gonna go about saying 'the signs were all there' and 'if only I'd been more observant'. But the truth was that nobody noticed it. Because the day in question was not special from beginning 'till the end, and it was certainly not special for everyone. It started as a normal, same-as-everyday kind of day. People went about their business, getting to work, enjoying their weather, doing whatever the fuck they wanted. It was just another day.

At least for all but one person. After waking up on this far too sunny day (why was it already this hot when it wasn't even summer yet?) Felix knew today had to be 'the day'. It had taken him a shamefully long time to finally gather enough courage for him to even attempt thinking about a confession - but that would all end today. He simply knew it! Was it the sun which filled him with confidence, the beautiful dream he had of her last night, with their skin pressing against each other, sweaty hair mixing through their passionate tumbling... he shook his head. As much as he wanted to remember this dream - he would probably write in his diary later on - he needed to prep himself for today. Stepping in front of the mirror in his room he eyed his reflection. His short brown hair, his soft facial features giving him the look of a rather young person, his toned body (he did not work out for no reason, after all) - all good. Sure, he wasn't the tallest guy, but hey - size was overrated. He more than made up for it with sheer charm, intelligence and modesty. Yes, his looks were fine, but it was his personality that would really win her over. He eyed the outfit he had prepared for today: a short shirt that accentuated his build, slim jeans and his trademark cap. After a quick shower he would go outside and finally make her his and his alone.

Yet as he let his mind wander the images of his dream replayed vividly like a movie in a theater. Oh, how he longed to see her, to feel her, to touch her supple skin and smell her scent! Her body was temptation and her smile pure seduction! Other people would probably kill for her, but he was a moderate guy - yet even with his incredible self control he would probably commit a crime if only it meant for her to belong to him and him alone. He closed his eyes, remembering how he had dreamt about letting his hands roam over her body... over her curves... to rip open her outfit and do the things to her every man in existence wanted to do... His hands had traveled downwards while he fantasized about her, soon arriving between his legs. Oh, what harm could a little fun do... the shower could wait, after all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sweetie, do me a favour and wake up already, will you?" Her mother's voice startled her, awaking her from a dream that had gone on for too long. How long had she slept? Since the sun was already high up on the sky it seemed she had slept in quite a bit. Well, that's what you got from staying up for far too late... A knock on the door made her groan just as her mom spoke again. "Come now, get up already! You know I'll be going soon and I want to say goodbye to my baby girl - preferably not while she's still half asleep! Now, tip top! Get up sleepyhead." She heard a chuckle from just outside the door. Her mother knew she did not care for those nicknames one bit. That was probably her trying to get her agitated, to get her to get up. Well, she was right, after all. They had planned for a shared breakfast before her mother went on her business trip. She was visiting her father a few towns over. He worked as a Pokémon breeder and had gotten involved in a rather important job, one that required him to stay on location for a few months now. Her mother, a reporter for a local radio station by trade, now and then reported on the project, or at least about what was publically available about it.

These last few weeks had been rather lonely in this house. Her mother spent half of the day outside, what with her job and all, and her father was away at the project. And today she started her one week vacation with him, both of them deciding to take a break from all this work and getting some peace and quiet for a while - which was probably while she wasn't going to come with her parents. "Be honest with us - having the house for yourself isn't actually bad, is it? You need not lie to me. When I was your age, I would've loved to have some peace and quiet from my obnoxious parents!" her mother had said with a laugh. So she had proposed for them to have breakfast together (it had been quite a while since that had last happened, what with their daily schedules and such) and had pestered her about it until she agreed. "I'm still waiting 🎵!" her mother said in the kind of annoying sing- sang voice all parents seem to learn how to do to immediately annoy their children.​

A low groan echoed off her pink pillow decorated with Squirtels, the waking noises of a teenage girl like the rattle of a snake. Emery’s eyelids only faintly came open, an aversion to the light of day that was shining through her window and the open door of her room. This couldn’t be happening... how could anyone sound so chipper at this hour? Her head was still on the pillow as her mom began to ask her questions, the nagging incessant enough that she knew she couldn’t escape it until she answered.

“Yeah I’ll get to sleep in once you leave.” She tossed the blanket off of herself, a soft white t-shirt and blue panties the only clothing hugging to her slender figure.
“I wouldn’t hold it against you if you just left now and let me sleep...” her voice was like gravel as she tried to garner the energy to continue. Her hand slipped downwards on her body, scratching her pubic mound under her panties where a tuft of hair crowned her womanhood.

Rolling off the bed she only barely got a long thing leg to the floor to catch her body before she would have plummeted to the carpet. Groans and moans the only language she spoke as her mother rushed her along to breakfast. Emery didn’t even bother to get further dressed, the comfort of home full of complacency and comfort that the need to cover her panties or put on a bra over her flat chest seemed negligible. Rubbing her eyes she simply pushed passed her door and made her way to the dining room where her mother awaited.

“Uhhh.... good morning Bingo.” She yawned, patting the Arcain on the head as she passed the large fire dog pokemon. In turn the pokemon’s nose began sniffing, poking at the front of her crotch as the essence of her maidenhead wafted through the sensitive pokemon’s nose.
“Stop it Bingo...” she shoved his face back away from her panties, scratching her stomach as she turned the corner to the dining room.

“Alright mom... I’m here you win...” her strides were reluctant as she made her way towards breakfast.

When Emily finally emerged, Violets lips twitched and formed a toothy grin. "Awww, look who's here!" she teased, her radiant smile taking the edge of her words away. Her eyes darted downwards to Bingo, the familys Arcain, who greeted her with an enthusiastic bark. "Come now - let's eat something, shall we?" She slung her arms around her daughter, gently yet firmly guiding her to the table. The dining room had been cleaned only recently, her mother taking care of every single speck of dust she could find - after all, it was rather unlikely that her daugther would take care of house cleaning while she was gone. Sure, she'd do her part - at least she'd say she would - but which young person liked to clean? The room itself was more or less the heart of their house, memories visible on every wall and on every shelf. Photographs, awards from every family member (from work related to school related to a 'breeders award' for Bingo) and paintings immediately caught the eye of everyone who'd ventured in here.

Violet ushered her daugther to her seat while filling the Pokémons bowl with something fresh and healthy. "Don't look at me like that little one, you know it's good for you. As long as I'm around, there's no fast food for either of you!" she said sternly with her index finger raised high. Turning her back to the fire type Pokémon she sat down at the table, smiling softly at her daugther. "Thank you for coming." she said, her teasing tone vanishing from her voice. She was genuinely grateful for this moment with her daughter. "It's been stressful these past few weeks, I know. But once your father finishes his project we'll finally get back to how things used to be. Tell me - what's the first thing you'd like when all of us are back together?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stepping out of the shower Felix dried his hair before admiring his reflection in the mirror once more. Yup - perfect! Definitely the type of guy a girl could fall for all too easily. Emery was as good as his. Soon he would not need to fantasize about her, he could just touch her however he liked! And best of all - he could guide her further growth! The thought of educating her was enough to make his dick twitch, once again raring to go. He took a few ragged breaths, closing his eyes to calm down again. No, he needed to focus! He could fantasize about her the whole day, but that would not make her his! For that he needed to take action, for that he needed today to succeed. He slipped into his clothes, once again checking if everything was as it should be.

Last was his belt. Two Pokéballs hung there, his prized possessions which kept him safe. The beasts who would support his ambition to leave a mark in history! He switched his cap backwards, admiring the roguish look that gave him. Yes, today would definitely the day he would simply be 'Felix'. Today was the day he became a champ in the making - and a champ needed a beauty by his side. She would make the perfect companion for his career.​

Emery groaned, but let her mother guide her to the table regardless. It smelled good, just like any other meal her mother cooked. Emery herself knew a bit of cooking, but she expected to be eating lacklusterly while her mother was gone. Pulling out a chair she sat opposite Violet, the cold wood chair on the bare part of her asscheek that was not covered by her panties was a rude awakening. With droopy eyes she shuffled some of the food her mother had prepared on to a plate, for such a skinny and petite girl there was a heft amount before her, her youthful metabolism enough to make up for it.

“Eh.... if he finishes his projects.” Emery twirled a sausage disc around on her plate, catching some maple syrup along its rim. She could recall many times her fathers work preventing him from coming home on time. So Emery was prepared to be disappointed this time as well.
“If he comes home... well, maybe we can go to the beach again? Like we did that one time?” It was many years ago when they visited the beach as a family, Emery was just a young girl then.

As she sat eating Bingo came under the table and placed his fury face between her knees. The light brown haired girl shoved him a bit back, but he was pretty persistent about getting a sniff. Perhaps that one time awhile ago when she used a bit of peanut butter... there... gave him the wrong idea. It was a weird experiment into her body, and one she felt self conscious about for a long time after. Emery didn’t do much sexually in her life, but there was always a curiosity that she repressed.

Picking up a sausage link with her fork she put its tip between her lips, a delayed moment before she bit it.

Viola didn't know what thoughts exactly went through her daughters head and continued on. "The beach? Oh, I know what you mean. Tell you what - once he's back here, I'll have a talk with him. I can be very convincing, as you well know." Oh yes - Emery knew exactly what her mother spoke off. After all, she was rather loud when she had teased her father enough for him to abandon his self control. She could always here their bed banging against the wall while they were 'talking'.

Viola continued, once again unaware - or very much aware yet uncaring for it - that her daughter knew exactly what she had meant by 'convincing'. "He remembers the beach fondly as well - have I told you that we've actually met on that very beach? I thought it was just a one night stand, but he was so charming I've actually kept in contact with him. And after a while it just felt right." She sighed, her eyes focussed on the nearby wall, reveling in the memories of days past.

All the while Bingo did not relent, despite Emerys attempts to shop him away. He was close enough to feel his hot breath on her skin, to feel the sheer warmth the fire type radiated like a furnace. Yet when Violet called him with a whistle he relented, obediently trotting back to her. "And you need to take a rest. Be a dear and take him to the Pokécenter, yes? It's been a while since his last checkup. Best do it this afternoon." Emery knew why her mother had waited until now to tell her this. The center was in Serenia city. Their small village was a few hours away, with a large, beautiful lake between them. A nice, rural location with many small paths for hiking and relaxation. And of course many opportunities for trainers to cath some rare Pokémon on the way.

The doorbell rang and broke the moment of silence following Violets request. Violet cocked an eyebrow, not quite happy for the distraction. "Will you have someone over today?" she simply asked, rising up and walking over to greet whoever it was. When the door opened she heard Violets voice became a bit colder. "Ah, Felix. What can I do for you? ... Emery? Well..."

Emery dropped her fork suddenly at the mention of her mother and father’s indiscretions both currently and her methods of manipulating him as a woman. Her face was a as red as Bingo’s fur as she wide eyed pushed her plate back. Somehow her appetite had left her due to this conversation. She knew all too well what her parents were doing those nights, her bedroom sharing a wall with their headboard.

In the throws of adolescence the event of her parents consummating their marriage confused her in a way that led her to be warm and funny inside. Often the sound of her father’s grunt and mothers wailing causing her to explore her own desires using her fingers. Those nights left Emery a bit embarrassed, and thus this conversation had an uncomfortable aura.

“Ew mom stop! Just talk to him like a normal person and don’t tell me about it.... sheesh.” She resumed picked at her food as her mother moved on to other options.
“Fine I’ll take Bingo.” She shoved his face away from her crotch once more and pointed at him menacingly. She didn’t have much planned today truth be told. Perhaps a walk to Sereina City wouldn’t be awful.

It was around then that the doorbell rang.

“I wasn’t expecting anyone no.” Emery furrowed her eyebrows as her mother answered the door. In mere moments however as she heard the name Felix, Emery’s heart would stop.

What is that creep doing here?

Pale faced she suddenly would realize she was only wearing panties. If that stalker looked in he would get the sight of his life. Emery shot up from the table and made a mad dash for the stairs and her room as her mother distracted him. Inevitable though, Felix would have gotten a quick glimpse of her small blue panty covered ass running up the stairs to escape him.

Slamming her bedroom door behind her she panted as she slid downwards. Felix has always been her number one stalker from school. He would constantly ask her out, begging her to be his girlfriend and go on grand pokemon adventures with him as his muse. Emery never was terribly motivated to go on adventures herself, though she planned it one day it just wasn’t something she was eagerly awaiting like he was.

Yet even if she was it wouldn't be with him, the dude just gave het the heebee jeevies. He would often tell her how beautiful she was, making up cringe poetics like "you shine brighter than a Hyperbeam”. Or even worse he would try and perversly compliment her appearance “your breasts seem to be getting bigger”, his eyes she could tell were measuring them and keeping track of her growth. She knew she was flat, he didn’t have to lie.

Emery would hold up here until her mother gave her the all clear. Violet knew what was up with this guy, thus she wasn’t terribly concerned he was coming in to the house. Ruffling through her drawers she would grab a pair of faded capri jeans and a blue t-shirt and slip them on. Picking out from her shelf she donned a hat on her short brown hair. Hoping it would conceal her somewhat from the ever vigilant Felix.

While Emery was in her room the voices of both Violet and Felix traveled upstairs, enabling her to more or less make out what they were talking about. "I'm sorry, she has just woken up. Try again later." What followed was heartfelt laughter, an eerie tone creeping in it like a subtle disharmony. "Ah, no problem then. Though I don't have a problem with that - that's perfectly natural, nothing to be ashamed of." Her mothers tone now had a subtle edge to it. "What exactly do you mean by that?" To his credit - if one were to describe his reaction as such - Felix didn't even hesitate nor show any sign of uneasiness to the woman in front of him, staring him down hard. "That reminds me - I've prepared something for such an occasion. Would you please give her this?" A few moments passed in complete silence until Violet relented. "... fine." she said, sounding like someone who just wanted this conversation to be over. "Thanks Mrs. V. Give Emery my love - and take care of yourself, as usual." His voice already grew more and more distant, signaling her that Felix was walking away.

The door slammed shut with Violet murmuring some curses she would normally not use in her daughters presence. A moment later, she gave the sign that the "threat" was over. "All clear" came her confirmation that her stalker had indeed gone away. Soft footsteps furthermore told Emery that her mother came upstairs to check on her. "Are you alright, sweetie?" Violet asked through the door, concern evident in her voice. In her hands she carried a letter, probably the thing Felix wanted her to have.

She rolled her eyes as the conversation finished up. “Give Emery my love” bleh... what a complete creeper. She crossed her arms and stood up as her mother shut the front door and walked up the stairs. She had thought about returning to breakfast but she was not very hungry.

“Its fine mom...” Emery said in an annoyed tone as she opened her bedroom door and faced her mother. Her hand held out she waited to see what Felix had left for her. No doubt some sort of love poem he wrote and stuck in her locker, mailbox, book bag, window, bike rack, purse, or even one time her back pocket... often. She shuddered thinking about the time he slid a piece of paper into her back jean pocket, giving her a pat just after that sent goose bumps up her back and arms.

“What did he leave this time?” She looked over to the clock wondering if she had time for this and getting over to Sereins City.

Luckily, Felix' message did not contain a poem or song or anything cringeworthy. Unfortunately it contained much worse: a sincere sounding plea for her to seek him out, to have a serious talk. To finally 'gain some clarity' between them. And as if the prospect of having a so- called 'serious talk with him' wasn't bad enough already, he had to choose a meeting point which made it neigh impossible to get past him without being spotted.

Violet hugged her daughter, carressing her hair with gentle fingers. "Take care, hon. Don't let him ruin your mood. It's just his hormones speaking - I'm quite certain he's all bark and no bite. Guys like him always are." With these words, voice full of affection, the time had come for her to depart. Stepping downstairs she took her luggage and bit her daughter farewell at the door. "And please, don't leave a mess for me to come back to! Clean once in a while, will you? And take care of yourself! You're a young adult now, you should act the part!" This went on for a little while, Viola aptly demonstrating that she knew how to worry as only mothers could. A few affectionate kisses and a deep hug later she was gone, leaving Emery alone.

A meeting huh... Emery was almost troubled by it. She was conflicted whether to take him up on his offer, furrowing her eyebrows at the note he wrote for her as she contemplated the location. It was after all on the way to Sereins City... she would have Bingo with her, and perhaps she could tell Felix off once and for all?

“Don’t worry mom, I don’t let him get to me.” She leaned in and gave her a hug. No matter how irritating she was about nagging her to do things, she was still her mother snd she still loved her.

Emery walked down stairs briefly and saw her out the door for her trip, giving her a wave as Bingo sat next to her panting like the big fluff ball he was.

Letting out a sigh she turned to her family Pokemon.

“Alright dumb dumb, its time to take you to the Pokemon center for your check up.” Emery took out Bingo’s ball, a Blue and Red Striped super ball from the mantel and returned him. The Red fluffy Arcain gave a bit of a “ruff” as the light enveloped him, and suddenly the house went very quiet.

Marching back up stairs with Bingo on her belt, she grabbed a few of her things for the long walk to Serein City. Her shoulder bag which had her wallet, phone, and a good book that she preferred to read, and another pokeball, this time with her personal pokemon Clarity the Eevee.

It was time to set out, and with the note Fleix had left her in her jeans pocket, she decided it would be best to get thus part done and over with before heading to Serein City. Openning the door she made her way outside her home.

As Emery closed the door behind her she took a deep breath. Honestly, her little village (Astertown by name, a fact that still seemed silly to her - who the hell would mistake these few houses for a town?) had few qualities a young woman like her needed. Yet even she knew that this quiet place was ideal for those who liked being outdoors. And seeing as she was Bingos go- to person for long walks she could appreciate it all the more.

Astertown was less a settlement and more a collection of houses. It wasn't rare for neighbours to have half a mile or more distance between them. Which was good for avoiding creeps like Felix, less good for forming connections of any kind.

As her feet brought her out of the village and on to the road to Serenia city Emerys gaze traveled to the nearby lake. Felix had asked her to meet him there - he had chosen a spot which made it nigh impossible to slip by. She wouldn't even put it past him if he had used one of his Pokémon as sentrys, alarming him once she came closer.

As she walked down a hill she finally saw him - he looked in her direction, giving her a relaxed, cocky salute as a greeting over the distance.

Emery had dreams of leaving this backwater town some day. Living in the boonies had been excruciatingly boring growing up, yet she had not garnered the courage to leave it yet. She was all big talk, reading books about adventures and taking care of pokemon, but never taking the leap herself. Reminded of this every time she was forced to make the trip to Serenia City, she looked around her with contempt for the rural feel of Astertown.

What was worse about this place was she could not get away from those she actually wanted to. Felix for instance having been stalking her for years now, constantly asking her out and saying the weirdest things that make her skin prickle. He would always find her no matter where she was hiding, his pokemon soaring above had eyes for her, always reporting to him her location.

Imagining it was much the same as she approached the lake he designated, she didn’t bother taking any back path to the shore. Instead she walked right down the main road, hands in her capri pockets and hat pulled down over her eyes. It was time to set him straight once and for all.

Seeing him in the distance made her hairs raise. Especially that weird salute.... what was with this guy. Her face was cold, eyes dead as she watched him in the distance. Her pace even slowed, getting closer to him stirring up a burning feeling within her.

Stopping about eight feet back she stood with an attitude.
“So I’m here, what do you want?” Her voice was uncaring and uninterested.

When Emery arrived Felix had a big grin on his face. One could easily see that none of her feelings and annoyance even registered with him. There could've been a doll with her shape and he probably would've reacted just the same. "Emery! So glad you could make it!" he beamed, taking a few fast steps forward in order to give her a big bear hug. Yet even as he did that he had already moved on, getting on with what he deemed important.

"You know, I actually have some bad news for you. But fret not - there are some good news as well!" He all but puffed his chest, displaying his toned figure. "As of today, I'm an official trainer! And as such I'll leave this backwater village the next few days once everything's sorted." He sighed with a bit of actual sadness. He seemed to really believe that this was bad news for her.

Yet before Emery could get a word in or actually be happy that her stalker was finally leaving he continued on, disregarding any reaction she might've displayed. "So - what can the piece of good news actually be in a situation such as this? When I'll no longer be around for you?" It was at this point that he... changed a bit. There was now a dangerous glint in his eyes, though it might've just been just a mistake. Yet there was an edge to his words from now on. His gaze wandered over the surrounding area, searching for something that either wasn't there or that he didn't notice.

With a quick step he grabbed her hand, taking her with him despite her protest. He simply continued to talk as if it were normal, making his way over to the lake. It was quiet here - a serene little spot, safe from prying eyes. It would've been beautiful - the sound of soft waves, of birds singing their songs and the sun making for a nice temperature - if not for the man himself.

"You see, I've often thought about you these past days. I've told you of my affection every so often, yet it seemed you did not notice! There was never a sign you actually noticed my feelings for you, and since I'll be gone, I worry a lot that you might simply forget me." With this he stopped, turning around to look at her, his other hand grabbing her as well. Both of Emerys hands were now resting in his, his strong grip rendering her attempts to free herself useless. And then she saw it - a smile unlike the ones before, one not simply cocky and bright but instead small and cold.

"Now, here comes the good news: I'll give you a present. One that'll help you to never forget me." And with that he leaned forward, pressing her back against a nearby tree and forcing a kiss on her mouth.​

Her expression was full of indifference as she stood before Felix, listening to him babble on like they were the oldest of friends. The fact was she could hardly stand thus boy, often going out of her way to avoid him at every turn, hiding in her own home or at friend’s when he came calling. The fact that he was now going to be off on his adventure was music to her ears, but she didn’t let him see it on her face, any sort of emotion either way would trigger him to do something crazy.

“Pity... you’ll be missed.” She said half heartedly as he rambled on. Her eyes were full of disdain as he talked himself up, hoping he would be done soon sk she could get Bingo to the next town over before it was too late.

“To be honest I don’t even care enough to hear the good news, I’m sure it will be fine.” She shrugged her shoulders.

But this was all the bad news? Emery didn’t even want to think what the good news he had in mind was.

Yet Felix had quickly grabbed her hand, pulling her off to a more secluded area. Emery startled at first began to pull back, striking her other fist on his arm as she tried futility to make him let her go. His tone and train of thought were going to a place she did not care for, and as he approached the trees she felt something stiff against her back as she was forced against the trunk.

“I always noticed I just have no feelings for you!” She spat, yelling out in anger as she squirmed and try to get him loose. Punching, slapping, scratching, she was trying everything to get away from him.

But that sudden smile... an evil smile... the mention of something she would never forget.

She stiffened tight as he forced his lips on hers. Her eyes going wide as she stole a long kiss. Her head tried to turn to the side but he forced her to keep her petals on his. But as soon as she could get a breath she screamed.

“GET AWAY FROM ME! HELP!!!” Her shrill cry carrying across the forest. She reached down trying to grab one of the pokeballs off her waist to defend herself...

Her shrill cry was soon interrupted when Felix pushed her against a tree, one of his hands covering her mouth. He simply chuckled at her panicked reaction. "Come now - no need to do me a favour. After all, I do enjoy it when you struggle like you don't want it." He kissed her neck, his lips wandering over her soft skin in an intimate gesture that couldn't be more out of place. It was easy to forget how physically fit he was - easy to forget he could simply hold her in place as he now did.

Her wandering hand finally reached one of the pokéballs on her waist only for his other hand to grab her wrist and twist it until she let go, the ball harmlessly falling to the ground, soon kicked away by him. Just with that, her Eevee was out of reach... And to make matters worse he pressed his body against hers, further pinning her against the tree.

His own hand left her mouth, only to be replaced by his lips once again. He tried his very best to shut her up, kissing her with a ferocity that resembled that of a wild animal. His newly freed hand grabbed one of his own Pokéballs, summoning his Houndoom to watch over them.

"You know how this'll end... there's nothing you can do about it. Simply enjoy it - after all, it's a gift to you." he groaned after pulling back to catch his breath. His own chest was heaving with arousal, heavy breaths escaping his mouth while his eyes were dangerously focussed on her. His Houndoom - a Pokémon without a nickname, after all, nicknames betrayed attachment and made one weak - was quickly given the order to stand guard and attack anyone who would do anything stupid. But that wasn't as bad as feeling exactly how much he was enjoying the current situation - she could clearly feel him getting erect with the way his body was pressed against hers.​

Watching her pokeballs roll away as Felix through them off her belt, Emery felt so helpless. She was so small, his large frame holding her against the tree with little retort to be given. Squirming was the only resistance she could give him, wiggling her small body underneath him, yet that soon felt wrong as it only seemed to make his body... and appendages more stiff.

With his hand over her mouth she tried to bite him Chomping at his palm as best as she could with her pretty white teeth, anything to cause him as much pain as she did fear. Even as his sloppy and oppressive use of her mouth for his pleasure began she felt so dirty. She tried to turn her head away from him, but it felt just as gross to feel his warm tongue and lips on her neck.

“No please...” she began to tear. Her hands tried to get loose, slapping or hitting him on his broad shoulders, sides or back as much as she could. She was small and in an awkward position however, so her ability to strike was minimal.

“Please don’t...” Emery didn’t want to concede. She had never done this before... nor did she ever have the inclination to, especially with Felix.

Seeing her reaction Felix actually froze. A moment of stillness and silence passed, and while he did not loosen his grip he also did not assault her further. Yet any hopeful thought was eradicated when she saw his trademark cocky grin blossoming on his face.

"Hot damn, this is even better than expected! I knew you were shy, but this? Don't worry - I'll make it something to remember!" And with that he drove her back again, her punches and slaps simply bouncing off his broad back. His houndoom kept close watch over them, dark eyes narrowing whenever she threw a punch until a low, threatening growl escaped it's maw, accompanied by dark flames dancing around it's profile like moths around a flame.

When Felix stepped back he was breathing heavily, his arousal clearly visible in his facial features and the bulge in his pants. He grabbed both her arms now, holding them up so he could fixate her with only one of his large hands. The other pushed down her trousers, exposing the skin of her legs and thighs. A malicious grin formed on his face. "Oh, you have no idea how long I've dreamed avout doing this..." he groaned, arousal coating his every syllable. And without even the slightest hint of remorse he ripped her panties apart, exposing her bare sex to his hungry eyes. He took the destroyed fabric and pushed it into her mouth during an opportune moment. "Don't you think muffled whimpers sound so much hotter?" he asked rhetorically.

Holding her arms up in the air, the small girl could do little but cry out. She tried to kick and wiggle free but Felix was that much stronger. Little of substance had been said between them but the hunger in his eyes told her exactly what was going to happen. Emery had no experience in such things and to lose something as precious as her maidenhood to this beast was something she couldn’t fathom, yet the reality of it set in as he de-pantsed her, exposing her cotton panties that he caught her running up the stairs in earlier.

“No!!! Please stop Felix!” It was the first time she could recall saying his actual name in a long time. She sort of flailed and squirmed there in her panties as he held her up by the arms. Then with some sort of lustful strength those were torn away from her, his grip on her delicates so fierce they tore apart at her small hips.

“Ahhhh!”” She screamed in terror as she was exposed to him. There between her legs a tuft of light brown hair decorated her mound and spread down over her labia. It was not a bush by any means, but a youthful bit of untrimmed hair a maiden would have ripe for her first taking.

Surprisingly to both her and Felix she would even be shining some, her body knowing her duties more than she as she prepared to moisten her cunt for mating. Her eyes were wide now as the draft slid across her folds. Tears rolling down her cheeks as she begged for mercy.

“Please don’t... please... I’ll give anything!”

Felix simply smiled a thin smile to her pleas, her tears falling on deaf ears. He wore a face that was devoid of compassion, instead only showing the confidence that what he was doing was right. "You already do give me what I want..." he replied in some sort of twisted sensual whisper, which sounded like something between lovers if his own voice didn'd carry that dark undertone that made him sound threatening. "And what I want is this."

She felt his fingers sliding over her sex, through her untrimmed hair and her slightly shinging lower lips. And then she felt his fingers slowly spreading her open, enough for him to groan with need. "God, I wanted to do this since the day we've met. And you've driven me away so... many... times!" He slipped a finger inside of her, slowly sliding deeper and deeper, carressing her inner walls with surprising skill.

"I've tried to be nice, to give you everything a girl would like... but you simply lacked understanding what I did." Enjoying her bodies reactions to his actions he pressed himself against her with more ferocity than before, once again assaulting her lips, her hands still held high. He pressed his body against her, feeling his hot member twitching even through the fabric of his jeans. He was quite a bit bigger than she had anticipated! He pulled back an inch, resting his head on her shoulders while leaning down.

"So... if I cannot convince your mind, then you leave me no choice..." he whispered into her ear. A second finger slipped inside of her, widening her tunnel. "I'll simply need to make your body mine!"​

The virgin girl squirmed even before his hand met her untouched maidenhood. Through the softness of his voice and devilish intentions of his words the realization she would be stripped of any innocence here and now fell upon her. Half nude and at his mercy she tried to struggle, yet his fingers found their mark, sliding around her lips as she moistened. She kicked her legs around and twisted her hips as much as she could, yet soon he entered her.

It was the first foreign body outside of her own fingers to venture to such a place. As his fingertips slipped past her labia he would feel through her wetness her hymen, still intact like the good girl she was. The pressure of him pressing against it with his finger made her yelp, squirming about as streams of tears fell down her face with fervor.

“Noo... nooo... not there!” She said as she felt his head on her shoulder. The wetness of her eyes would envelop his neck as she tried to buck her head to get him off. Yet the slickness of her cunt invited him in further.

Soon she wiggled around, slipping her hands away from his arms. Through the ordeal she was however too startled to make much of a move, instead falling to her bare ass on the ground. Her legs were spread out, wet and reddened lips of her pussy on the dish of her thighs served before him. She struggled to keep her breath as she sat back on the ground, fearful of the bulge in his jeans.

“I know exactly what you have wanted! I just don’t want you!!!” She screamed, hand sliding over her wet pussy. Emery was startled to find how aroused she was, taking her hand back to see its glistening wetness. Her eyes looking up at Felix wondering what he would do to her.

As soon as the words had left her throat his hand covered her mouth, pressing her head against the earth. A frown had settled on Felix' face, not even that cocky grin remained. His eyes seemed cold - dead, even; all her pleas rolling off his back like rain on a coat. And when his lips twitched to form a thin- lipped smile, Emery realized that this was his natural smile; the cocky, bright grin merely a facade he chose to wear. "Is that so?" he simply replied to her plea, slowly shaking his head from side to side without breaking eye contact. "Then I do need to fix that, don't I?"

His free hand began to nestle with his belt, trying to pull his trousers down. He shot her a look. "Do try and behave - I do not want to get even rougher with you. There's nobody here to intervene anyway." As if to prove his words his houndoom strolled around her, his blazing eyes locking with hers. His teeth were bared, a low growl escaping his maw while steam rose up from his nostrils.

But the aggressive behaviour this Pokémon exhibited wasn't even the worst part -as Emerys gaze shot to it she saw his red rocket, hard and erect and already dripping with hot pre. It was as aroused as his master! Felix must've noticed as well, and for a long moment it seemed as if he was pondering of having it losening her up. Yet. "No. She will be mine. But..." A nasty grin flashed over his features. "... if she continues to misbehave, maybe you can shut her up and get something out of it."

And then it finally happened. He had pulled his trousers down, his erect cock popping out. He went down on his knees, his hips hovering over her. "Look at it." he teased, presenting his dick to her. For all his boasting, it seems in this case he did not exaggerate. He was huge! "This will go inside of you now. And I will make sure that you will never - ever - forget it. You may not want me at the moment. But your body will crave what only I can give you!" He pulled back, finally putting his hand away to enable her to speak again. He lined up with her middle and slowly pushed his tip inside of her.​

Her eyes grew wife and jaw slack at the sight of her biological nemesis, his long shaft bobbing between her legs as she tried to cover her slit up with her hand. It was simply yanked away as fate neared her, the first few taps of his tip on her lips made her clench her eyes in fead, her heart racing to give her lithe form the energy it needed to be bred.

Her little lip quivered, she thought to beg for some sort of mercy, but he had not listened to anything of the sort yet, instead she tried to move her legs, but his hips were already between them. Pressing her hand against his chest she futility tried to push him off.

“No....” tear continued to pool, his smell arousing her against her will as the pheromones wafted around her own body. As his tip began to spread her lips a jolt of her legs answered the sensation, the pressure of his member pressing against her hymen made her yelp and moan in painful grunts.

“Ow! Ow! Ahhhhhh...” she growled as he slid into her in a forceful way, the more he probed the more her cherry tore sending shooting pain up her spine, he legs wriggling underneath his body as he began ti take her centimeter by centimeter.

While she was struggling underneath him he simply let out a relaxed sigh as he slowly pushed further into her. Right at this moment he was content - finally things had become as they should be, with her lovely pussy firnly squeezed around his cock. He gazed upon her visage and smiled, a stark contrast to the emotions visible on her face. He was deaf to her pleas and her tears, his heart unmoved by her plight. It revealed the kind of person he was - oblivious to his surroundings, placing his own opinions and desires upon all else.

He had envisioned this moment so many times he knew exactly what to do. As soon as he felt her hymen break he pushed farther forward until he hilted himself inside of her. Oh, she felt divine - the perfect sheath for his magnificent sword. Yet while he had theoretical experience she was his first. It had been his desire to live life 'as it should be', and so he had practically prepared a script for this very day. Though while definitely capable he was inexperienced, his want not matching his capabilities.

It came to no surprise that he felt the desire to cum already after 'only' minutes of easing himself into it. He furrowed his brows, slight annoyance coating his face as things did not seem to progress as they should. While he was focussed inwards his houndoom crept closer. Only when it was practically above her he seemed to take notice. "Ah. Do shut her up, please - I need to think for a moment." As soon as those words had left his lips his Pokémon responded, thrusting it's cock against her lips.

The more he sunk into her the louder she became, the resistance in her pussy could be felt as she stretched snd fought his cock for ever millimeters he took. Her face immediatel turned red with pain as he took her more and more. She could feel his cock slivering up inside of her, her tight insides making way to allow Felix to claim his biological right. Her mouth was filled with ohs and ahe, instinctively her arms wrapped around Flex’s neck for support.

As he shoved himself in she widened her legs, sexual instinct trying to make room for her mate to impregnate her. Despite her tears and cries something in her core enjoyed this, she hated how it felt good, how his mushroom tip flipped around her labia as he entered and exited her. It was all a new and amazing feeling, in such a horrible way.

“Noooo... oh my god... ahhh ahhh ahhh...” she cried out, feeling the pain and pleasure as he fucked her without any care to her feeling, but it certainly did have feeling...

“Felix... ahhhh ahhhh! Guwaahhdh.” Her moaning was suddenly stopped as the pokemon cock was thrust into her mouth. She had no way to fight it, her face full of discomfort as she was face fucked by a pokemon, certainly an added injury to this insult.

As before Felix did not seem to take any issue with both her pleas and her attempts to deny him. Still, he slowed down, almost coming to a stop with his thrusting, only sliding in and out occasionally. Yet he did so not out of concern for her but simply because his endurance had been tested more than he had anticipated, and his own 'script' did not allow for him to come already! He still had to do so much with her! Different positions, watching her dismissive expression turn into pure bliss...

His gaze rested on her while his houndoom did not share his concerns. He happily humped away, fucking her face until it was a sloppy mess. His thick knot pushed against her lips with each thrust, droplets of spit and pre soon coating her chin, dripping down on her chest. Unlike its master it had a lot of stamina to spare, filling her mouth with his cock. And she felt it! It's heat, it's taste, the smell... yet the strange thing was how fast it became easier for her to take it. She wasn't conciously aware of it, but each drop of pre made her feel warmer and eased the discomfort, numbing her to the pain from her unwanted deflowering.

In the meantime Felix had finally come to a decision. He had to be honest - his original script did not work out, so he had to improvise. But he had just gotten an idea, seeing how his houndoom was in utter bliss. He started moving faster again, grabbing her hips to pull her into his thrusts. "Rejoyce, my dear..." he said, his voice again level like the mock theatrical style of speech he used. "I've just gotten idea to make this wonderful occassion even better! I promise you - after we're done, you'll have no choice but to chase after me..." He chuckled to himself, once again stretching her insides out with his own member.​

Back
Top Bottom