Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male 【 CRAVING: DEMON SLAYER 】 ♡ a search for my most loved fandoms

senpai

美人
Withdrawn

210436.gif

So here's the deal. Between my bouts of writer's block, I get struck with a random craving to play out. Hopefully, you're looking for the same thing. If you are, send me a message, and maybe a writing sample while you're at it. Looking forward to playing with you.

Some quick tidbits about me and what I expect:
  • I'm a female writer, if that matters.
  • Can play over PMs or private threads.
  • Prefers long-term with the right chemistry.
  • Can write a minimum of two paragraphs per post and expect the same, no less. My average posts range from four to ten paragraphs. I've even written up to twenty paragraphs to the right partner.
  • I enjoy playing both submissive and dominant characters equally. I would prefer if my partner is flexible, as well. I do not play with players that only play submissives.
  • Just a fair warning that I tend to lose interest fast if replies take more than a week to receive. I prefer fast-paced roleplays.
  • Kinks include, but are not limited to (some of these are taken from my m/f request thread): breeding, power play, face sitting, orgasm control, pubic hair, giving/receiving oral, receiving anal, cock worship, public sex, dirty talking, breeding (impregnation without roleplaying the pregnancy), pregnancy, pregnancy sex, big sub/small dom, humiliation, fingering, masturbation, heavy foreplay, romance, light BDSM, breast worship, thigh-jobs, double penetration, monster cocks (shape, not size), realistic cum/cock size, witty banter, adultery, dubcon.
  • Hard limits are: scat, vomit, watersports, pit play, foot play, bimbofication, "god modding", noncon, full monster races, femboys, macro/micro, breast growth.

My current, most stubborn cravings as of late:

Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba)

You Play: Giyuu, Rengoku, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Sanemi
I Play: Giyuu, Rengoku, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Sanemi
Note: For underaged characters in canon, I prefer to set the time period to when they are of age, preferably in their mid or early twenties in some alternate universe when they become Hashiras themselves. This part is non-negotiable as I will not play underaged characters when they are still underage.

Other fandoms that I'd love to play:
For these, please suggest your own pairings to play.

Marvel, Persona 5, Resident Evil 2: Remake, Critical Role, Until Dawn, League of Legends, Mass Effect, Arknights, Harry Potter, The Witcher
Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Berseria, Tales of Zestiria, Tales of Graces, Tales of Xillia, Detroit: Become Human, Mass Effect

Back
Top Bottom