Mx Female Paying the Rent

NCC17071

Mirror Universe Earth
Real life is hard. We all know it. We all acknowledge it deep down, but nobody wants to be the whiner that goes around lamenting this fact to anyone half listening. At least people not trying to be annoying don't. Life though, was hitting you particularly hard.

Maybe you're a college student trying to make her own way, and finding that rent and school are just a bit too much to handle all on your own.

Maybe you're a motivated hard worker, at least you were until being laid off, your savings quickly running dry even as your pantry starts to look pretty bare.

Or maybe you just have no other choice, a dark past or mounting debt keeping your prospects low, and your hope lower.

But just when things look there bleakest, when all hope seems lost... Life decides to kick you while you're down. And that my dear, is where I come in.

Maybe I'm your landlord, seeing your desperate situation and deciding that I might enjoy having a sextoy just down the hall, god knows I have a lot of free time that could be filled with you draining me on command.

Maybe I'm a rich friend, a person you trusted and confided in, who selflessly offers to shoulder your burden. Though I'm sure you didn't expect me to demand compensation, and I'm doubly sure you weren't expecting me to start spending every night wrecking your body.

Or maybe I'm a friend's dad who watched you grow up from a cute kid, to the desperately vulnerable woman in need you are now. You sure aren't a kid anymore, but I'm excited to see just how "woman" you are. I'm happy to give you one of the spare rooms, but I think I'll be in there quite a bit too.

Things are about to go from hard, to harder, because I don't care about any boyfriends you might have. I don't care if you are a virgin. I don't care what plans you might have. And most of all, I don't care that you aren't on the pill. While under my roof, you'll be taking my seed like the good little tenant you are.

-Hello, I'm looking for some good ole'fashioned coercion. I think it's fairly clear that I would be playing the landlord, a man who sees your character's plight and decides he wants his slice of her ass too. I see this not ending well for the poor heroine, her life slowly eroded by the demands of her new patron, and her future sealed by his constantly filling her with his cum. She can protest, try and distract or dissuade, but in the end, he'll get what he wants from her.

As far as kinks, my main ones I'd like to include are: dub-con, forced orgasms, face fucking, messy creampies, and breeding/impreg risk.
Limits are pretty standard: toilet, gore, snuff, m/m, futa.
Though I'm more than willing to include kinks not on my list, my limits are non-negotiable.
I also have f-list in my profile if you want a more indeoth look at my perversions.

The scenario is wide open, so hit me with whatever ideas or scenes you have in mind. I hope to hear from you soon.

Back
Top Bottom