Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Chill Between Them (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

"A child?" Yasmine said nervously, she was completely aware that this was the plan, this was not news to her, what had her nervous was the fact that this was her first time with Erika, well, real first time, she didn't count the blowjob and the horrifying thing that happened after. "I must admit, I've been waiting for this for so long that I've built it up so much in my mind." She sat on the bed, still fully clothed, "I fear I have built it up so much, I am nervous. I may need some help dear." Yasmine said, smiling.

"I can see why you'd be nervous," Erika said. Even if she didn't really understand, because Yasmine had wanted to knock her up, and because compared to Yasmine it seemed like she had the tougher assignment, she could still see the effect of Yasmine's nerves on her softening tool. "If you prefer...think of it as getting to fuck my unprotected little pussy as much as you want." Well, until the later stages of her pregnancy and immediately after birth, but that was not something she needed to bring up right this minute. "But of course I'll help you get ready."

Erika then licked her lips, cluing Yasmine in to her next actions, put on one of her favorite running songs, Everything is Going to Be Okay by Mick Gordon, and set the rest of the playlist to random. With their sounds likely to be masked by the music, Erika now said, "Ohhh, baby...let me treat your cock right this time," and began suckling on the head and rubbing her balls with much fervor while touching herself.

Last edited:
Yasmine let out a moan, for an instant when Erika was on her knees she did have a flashback of how this all started, almost this exact way, Erika on her knees, then seconds later a shard of glass lodged in her cock and Erika running away before Jane caught her. She nearly bled to death that night, but she knew Erika was a changed woman and actually had good intent this time. She bit her lip and arched her hips, it was not long through Erika's treatment that her baton of a cock stood at full mast again. Pulsing and throbbing with confidence, and oozing sweet pre cum. "Do you want to take it for a ride?" She asked, biting her lip.

Erika has BioJack sex with Yasmine for the first time
Without another word, Erika pulled Yasmine down to the bed, made sure she lay down on her back, and positioned her hips over Yasmine's penis.

"Does this answer your question?" she asked, taking a deep breath before connecting the BioJack cable between their two ports. When she deflated her lungs (something that Yasmine would truly feel in addition to seeing from both hers and Erika's perspectives in their implants), Erika lowered herself onto Yasmine and became one with the crime lord through the tentative joining of their sexes.

"OOOOOHHH WOOOOW! This is way different than an android!" Erika panted, even as only the tip penetrated her. "I, I need a moment to get used to you." It was truly surreal to really understand, inside and out, all the blood pumping into her- wait, Yasmine's, whoa- penis. She could even sense the sperm churning in her balls, ready to unleash all their reproductive power into her mate for a singular biological purpose.

Then she thought Fuck it and slammed her hips down to engulf Yasmine's unyielding meat. Even just the throbbing of the whole length against her walls, without any movement other than that caused her to shake from pleasure.

Yasmine let out a moan then a scream that echoed throughout the rooftops, she had an idea of course of the pleasure her cock gave her lovers, but when she was connected to Erika, she felt all of it, she almost had an orgasm on the spot, but with a few deep breaths, and steadying herself, she grabbed Erika by the hips and started to lift her, nodding, hoping she clued in to her being ready for Erika to start bouncing her beautiful pussy on Yasmine's massive cock.

Erika had so much that she wanted to say. She'd even prepared a speech about how Yasmine had shown her willingness to change; how she was going to be an excellent father to her child (although that one she debated throwing out in case it brought up memories of Connor, who Erika was younger than, and since Yasmine had been 19 and named Nathaniel at the time, this was probably worlds away from that); and how Erika wanted to relearn Japanese while pregnant to make sure this baby knew where he or she came from. (Although, likely it was a she, since Erika's family- both in America and Japan- had borne many women.)

Now, however, she realized why Yasmine and Jane didn't say much while BioJacked up together; it was simply too much stimulation for her brain to be able to take this and talk. She almost came herself just from Yasmine's strong yet delicate hand touching her skin, let alone the actual feeling of sliding up on her pole. Yasmine's cock and her pussy were now blurring together so unbelievably well. It was like Erika's insides were being molded from the inside out and she was also the potting stand.

Erika finally understood, then, that so much more could be said without words. To keep herself from falling over, she leaned her entire body over Yasmine's and sucked on the older woman's nipples, feeling like her nipples were also being sucked, and kissed her while bouncing her pelvis on Yasmine without another utterance other than "Mmmphhh" into her mouth.

Last edited:
Yasmine moaned, she nearly burst holding back a second orgasm, she had some words, then she gave a good thrust into Erika and lost them, tried to speak again, but the slightest movement sent waves of pleasure through her body. She gave another thrust, and another wave of pleasure was sent rocketing through her body. Normally Yasmine had incredible stamina, she could fuck for nearly an hour before she even got close to an orgasm, but when biojacked, it was entirely different, almost a sensory overload. She gave another thrust and another moan, "I'm gunna-" she managed to gasp those words out before the dam broke and she had one of the largest orgasms she had had in quite some time. Shooting a good fifteen to twenty ropes of thick hot cum into Erika, her body writhing, her hips bucking, she was a sweaty mess, and she wanted more.

Erika knew that BioJacking with Yasmine would not be a long experience, but did not expect Yasmine to burst this quickly or this much given how slowly they’d been going. The androids had technically lasted longer, although Erika hadn’t realized their ArtiSkin had programming to be insensate to the same stimuli as an organic partner to go for as long as the receiver set it to.

But Erika couldn’t complain as the best orgasm of her young life spasmed through her and her whole body quaked in time with it on top of Yasmine, all her nerves firing at once as her vagina pulled in all the sperm charging through her womb.

“If- if I don’t pregnant after that,” Erika said, forgetting a word because she was so giddy, “then we’ll just need to try every day until I do. Although, not all the time with the BioJack. I can take it, barely, but it’s also okay to just feel each other by touch, the old fashioned way.”

“Still, that was amazing,” she now cooed. “I feel very little now in my girlfriend’s arms. Will you hold me until we fall asleep?”

Last edited:
Yasmine pulled Erika down and laid on her side so they were looking each other in the eyes, Yasmines cock naturally slipped out of Erika as it grew limp, she disconnected the biojack and smiled, "I hope I did not disappoint you darling, I promise I will last longer next time, its just you felt so good and it was so new to you and I felt all of that too, so I sort of went really early." Yasmine blushed, almost embarrassed, "I'm sorry if I disappointed you."

“I’m the kind of girl who would rather make love for thirty minutes to the woman of my dreams,” Erika smiled, suppressing visions of quickies with Shiloh, “than have an hourlong meaningless trip to pound town with someone else. So I’m not just saying it was amazing, I promise; I’m saying it was amazing because it was true, and because you are amazing.”

Erika kissed Yasmine just as her phone exclaimed, “BANG BANG BAM” from the song BANG BANG BANG by BigBang. Then she giggled, “What the K-Pop group said,” turned off the playlist, and let herself go limp in Yasmine’s embrace.

Yasmine kissed Erika on the forehead and smiled as she held her close, she drifted into a sleep as well. Right there, in her own bed on the rooftop. Her dreams however that night were nightmares. She saw her son die a thousand times and she saw Brona riddled with bullets on the floor of her loft apartment. She chased after the people who took her life and somehow the dream blended into the pursuit of her sons killers, and they were one in the same. Then it repeated itself over and over, flashes of Brona's death, and flashes of Connor's death, she awoke and sat bolt upright in bed, sweating and breathing heavily, clutching her chest, her heart racing a mile a minute.

A vigilante known as Deirdre makes her presence known
Erika was slowly stirring to awareness as she heard her beloved wake with a start. Then she heard a loud crashing sound, ran to the edge of the roof despite being naked, and saw a wrecking ball flying backwards through the air, away from the parking structure that was about to be demolished. It then crashed into the (thankfully empty) lobby of Legato Tower, destroying several windows and then landing on and leaving a huge crack to spread like a spiderweb across the elegant marble floor.

A couple pops of gunfire ensued from two Neo Varangians who appeared to be in the parking structure, but those were quickly silenced and then followed up by a flare cutting through the inky black and a declaration on a bullhorn, made for all sleeping soundly in their hotel rooms and condos to hear:

“Tonight begins your reckoning, Yasmine Legato! I am vengeance! I am the night! I! AM! DEIRDRE!”

Moments later, the flare exploded into a hundred foot tall image of a fiery bird that coated the exterior of the garage. More gunfire rang out in search of this Deirdre, but like the image she’d created, the interloper vanished.

Last edited:
"Erika!" Yasmine shouted as she ran to the ledge and grabbed the woman, sheltering her, "Are you okay? Please tell me you are okay." Yasmine feared that a stray bullet had hit her love, she feared losing her, not when they had finally gotten close, she desperately ran her hands over Erika's body, feeling for any wounds or blood. Satisfied she was not harmed, she turned to the burning visage. "So, we have a hero on our hands." She said, "Well, heroes don't last long in this town, and if she coming after me, I will squash her like a bug." She said this grimly, almost as if it was her duty. "I've changed Erika, but if this Deirdre wants war, then war she shall have."

Erika was able to calm down a little when Yasmine checked her body for wounds, but worried again when Yasmine looked so intense as she declared war on this “Deirdre” person. She had an idea of one woman who might want revenge on Yasmine, but she didn’t want to say that long buried name, lest Erika get her friend hurt when she was perhaps just trying to live her life quietly and away from it all.

“Just…please be careful, okay, love?” Erika asked. “I don’t want any children of ours to lose their father.”

"Mother." You mean, she said correcting her firmly. "It is not me you should worry about, this Dierdre has declared war, it is her you should worry about." She paused, "JANE!" she shouted, "JANE!" She shouted, then scaled the course Erika had set up for them in reverse. "JANE!" She shouted again, planting her feet on the floor, hoping the woman was nearby.

“Right, mother! Sorry. Long night,” Erika blushed sheepishly as she headed back down to the suite and got dressed.

Normally she was capable of referring to Yasmine’s gender perfectly, and she understood now that Yasmine would prefer to be another mother, but biologically speaking, Yasmine was giving her male sex cells or gametes, technically “fathering” her child. The only other word she had for this was “sire” but that seemed too formal. It was an interesting conundrum that had now been put to bed forever.

“Well, you yelled for me the requisite three times, so I am summoned!” Jane chuckled, trying to lighten the mood as she held her right side in pain.

When neither of the other women seemed to laugh, and Erika looked distraught at her bruised state, Jane sank onto the couch and said, “It’s not what it looks like. I just pulled a muscle removing the wrecking ball from the lobby. I managed it, but that thing is literally 5,000 pounds, so I guess even I have my limits. Meanwhile, my troops tried to find this little Deirdre shit, but the only two who appear to have actually seen her are unconscious. I’ll get their statements when they’re medically cleared. In the meantime, I have a bunch of the squatters who were in the parking structure at the time in custody if you’d like to interrogate them.”

Last edited:
Yasmine saw Jane clutching her side and rushed to her immediately, "Oh, Jane, are you hurt?" She said, looking the woman over, "Will you be okay? Do I need to get a MedBot?" Her concern quickly shifted from anger to empathy, then back to business again, "Have them brought up here at your earliest convenience." She stated plainly, "Check every security camera in a one mile radius, I want her face, I want to know everything about her, how many times she wipes when she takes a piss, how many time she chews her food, and if she sneezes in this city, I want to know." She stared at the horizon, "Dierdre, you have poked the dragon, and now you will pay."

Jane realizes Beetle was a witness to Deirdre’s attack…
“I’ll go back out as a courier for as long as I can, and try to ask around about who Deirdre might be,” Erika said. “And before you say anything, I can have a couple people tailing me, but they need to not be obvious about it.” She then left before anyone could say anything; she really needed the air and to not be here for the interrogation.

After Erika left, four people in tattered clothes were brought in and handcuffed to each other and to the couch: an elderly Black woman, an Indian man, a scared White boy, and…

Holy shit, Jane thought.

Beetle.

"Cretins of this retched city, the lot of you." Yasmine said and then she walked off, leaving them there alone. Shortly after She came back brandishing a Billy club. "An hour ago someone sent a wrecking ball through my front door, and lit my parking garage on fire. The four of you bore witness to her. Tell me what you saw, and you walk away not a hair on your head harmed. Refuse to give information, and this billy club goes to work." She eyed all of them. "ANSWER ME!" she shouted, slamming the club into a glass table and shattering it, sending glass flying everywhere, embedding someone in her face, making her bleed, making her look even crazier.

All the unhoused sitting on that couch had been called that name- and worse- plenty of times, been roughed up many more times by the police of their home countries, the IBRS, gangsters, mafiosi…too many hostile forces to count. They’d thought they were lucky finding an abandoned place to sleep on the surface until now. But no one had an incentive to cooperate.

The White kid peed himself from fear while whimpering, “Look, honest, I don’t know anything. I was sleeping the whole time”- from drugs.

The Indian man yelled, “Pagol chagol!”- meaning “Mad goat!”- and spat at Yasmine.

The Black woman translated, “That’s Bengali for shut yo damn mouth, bitch!”

Beetle mumbled, “I don’t know anything about her. Look, two of your goons told us to leave, and then she didn’t give them the time of day before whooping their behinds. That’s all I know.”

"You disgust me, you miserable man, pissing yourself in fear?" She knocked him across the head with the butt of the club. "Drag him out of here, he's got nothing to say and will just stink up my couch." She turned to the indian man and the black woman and knocked their heads together, then put a heel on the Indian man's crotch and raised it before driving it back down, then hitting him in the jaw with the billy club, shattering his jaw. She turned to the woman, "Its only because you got the biggest set of metaphorical balls I have ever seen that I am going to let you leave." The woman got up and started to walk away, "RUN!" She started laughing, "RUN BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND!!!" She threw the billy club at the woman, paying no mind if she hit her or not, but had it make impact the woman would be unconscious.

Yasmine sat on the mans lap, and stared into his eyes, well, what she thought were his eyes, cybernetic implants and what not. "You know what I hate about facial implants?" She said softly before cocking her fist back and planting it squarely on the mans front teeth, she pulled her hand back shaking it, "You can lie and no one will know, but I'm not stupid, you saw her face. Those are high grade implants that can see in the dark, you saw her face." She paused for a second looking him over, "You look, very familiar yet I cannot place your face, have we met before?"

…and Beetle vows to do whatever it takes to protect her
Thankfully, the old woman was just about limber enough to be able to dodge the flying club, and Jane was able to use her peak human strength to shoulder carry both of the younger men out of the suite and give herself plausible deniability for whatever happened next.

“Perhaps you’ve seen me face around this city, but I’m just one of the bugs living under your feet, that you feel you can squash at any time,” Beetle snarled. Then he popped a boner to try to throw Yasmine off when she sat on his lap, even after she knocked out one of his teeth with that wallop of a right hook.

“Oh, are they now?” Beetle played dumb. “Found ‘em in the garbage, love. And I mean, yeah, I saw her, but she was a little blur of leopard, that’un. Didn’t get a good look at her face, is what I’m sayin’.”

Of course, Beetle was lying through his teeth. He had looked into Deirdre’s eyes for two months with so much love as he’d let her stay at his place, and stitched together the tatters of Shiloh and Brona into this new woman that he hoped would save the soul of this cold city.

Then he’d seen one last time last night.

Oh how long he’d looked at those silver eyes that captivated him so as, at her request, in the dark and with no possibility of anyone seeing them, he made love to all of her last night like he’d ached to for so long, with only grunts and groans on their mind to conceal their identities, and then ejaculated into a vial for her plan B.

That night as he held her, Beetle had made a vow to protect whatever she called herself like she, grown up so much from when they’d first met, had done for him during her stay.

He knew he was going to die for her tonight, whether Yasmine or his inoperable brain tumor (created by all those implants) got to him, to kickstart her campaign as she remotely watched through his eyes and spied upon their enemy.

Last edited:
The erection did not deter Yasmine at all, she had half a mind to whip out her cock and slap him across the face, but then she recalled the last time she brandished her cock as a weapon and this man did not look hesitant to fight dirty. She raised her fist back, another right hook, this time she pulled her fist back with a tooth embedded in her knuckle, she yanked it out, and she wiped the blood on his shirt, casually. "Now, you can tell the truth, and walk with what is left of your teeth, and scurry back to your hole, or I can just fucking jack in, then fry your brain, your choice."

“Before I tell you, there’s something you should know,” he said, hoping that this would enrage her enough to make her forget about her line of questioning.

“My name is Bartholomew Mulgrave, aka Beetle, and I fucked your wife, Jessica Reed. I…didn’t intend for her to die, but when she told me she was pregnant, I gave her a contraceptive from the black market that I didn’t know made her bleed to death. That head you staked in front of everyone? It belongs to Thomas Wedge, and I pinned her death on him in exchange for giving his daughter a lot of money. He was so happy to be able to do this, he even helped me dissolve Jessica’s body in the Bummock Sector 5 chemical factory he worked in, which ended up getting acid on my face. Hence these beauties. So, how does it feel to know you killed an innocent man, bitch? I hope Deirdre makes you pay for every drop of the blood on your hands.”

Last edited:
"Y-y-you killed my Jessica?" Tears formed on her face, "You....pathetic....." She was lost for words, she had none, none were perfect enough to describe her anger, her face flushed red. "YOU!" She shouted, she grabbed the sides of his optic implants and dug her nails in, she had decided she would tear them out, and then feed him his heart, she started to dig her nails in, "Do yourself a favor you wretched cretin of a man, tell me what Dierdre looks like, do that, and your death will be far less painful, fail to do so and..." she started to tug on the optic implant, "Ever had your brain ripped out through your skull still attached to the implant? I will feed you your own fucking heart and make you watch." She gritted her teeth, it took every ounce of self control she had to not do that instantly, her mind was already reeling at much worse things she could do. "Jane." she said calmly radioing her. "On your way back, bring a Medbot, one of the high tier ones, none of that bullshit stitch you up crap, I want the good stuff." She grinned, she didn't know everything she was going to do, but she was going to make it last, a very long long long time.

Back
Top Bottom