Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Chill Between Them (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

"Use the money to buy out the old man and put Prime Eight Club completely in my name, in the installments you talked about, and I'm yours for the night," Brona grinned as she knelt down to the floor of the stage and blew a kiss.

Last edited:
"Deal." Yasmine said without hesitation, "I fear it may take more than a night to accomplish this as there are some legal parameters involved. So, what is it you crave in the mean time as a temporary payment until the legal documents go through, which I assure you they will." Yasmine smiled, She felt like she was losing traction a little, if the girl stated that she would not do anything till the place was in her name, she feared she would look elsewhere and pull the plug on the deal entirely, she just wanted to fuck an attractive woman that was not one she would wake up next to for the rest of her life. One last night of debauchery.

Shiloh needed the ten million for her plan. Since when does Yasmine Legato care about legal niceties? she wondered.

Some other part of Shiloh was also wondering why she should put any effort into this deal if Yasmine was going to get her reward before Shiloh got hers. She had already been having second thoughts about doing this…with Connor’s mom, who was old enough to be her mom. (Dad, with how her penis throbbed.) With her mortal enemy who had killed her friends and ruined her life based on hysteria. With someone who appeared to be engaged, by the looks of the ring on her finger.

All Shiloh needed to do was to find a different excuse to cut the deal off, and then she would be able to go home feeling clean before veering off into Stupid Lane with this deal. And it wasn’t like she necessarily felt deprived of sex; she got plenty of it, for free after work or for thousands in private dances.

But something animal was stirring inside of Shiloh. The thought that she would relish pulling one over on Yasmine, on making her feel like she fucked up (if she cared about her engagement), and get ten million for it was too good to resist. So her Brona facade quickly thought of a plan B.

Now Brona purred in her ear in a very little voice, “Why don’t you leave your panties here, Daddy? That way I know you’ll come back to me.”

Yasmine grinned, "Why not come in the back room with me for even just a few moments and help me take them off?" She grinned and ran a hand down her leg, "I can return with the paperwork tomorrow evening and we can then process the rest of our transaction." She grinned, "Consider it an incentive for the both of us."

“That sounds like a capital idea, m’lady,” Shiloh grinned, then took her by the hand, led her to the VIP Room, and put on Wrecking Ball to cover any noises they might make. They wouldn’t tonight, if Shiloh understood the terms of the deal correctly; but she liked having music when clients were over nonetheless.

“Apologies for the mess,” Shiloh said as she laid Yasmine down on the bed. “This is…my flat,” she added sadly, her Irish accent slipping in. The other dancers had sleepboxes, which Brona wasn’t entirely happy about.

Brona, however, quickly pushed through her moment of vulnerability to straddle Yasmine’s lap, in order to hike up her dress, and pull down her panties. Brona’s own panties were soon grinding on Yasmine’s left leg inches from her cock.

“Ohhhh, baby,” Brona gasped as she grasped Yasmine’s cock with both hands and stood it at attention. “You may think I say this to everyone, but you literally have the biggest cock I’ve ever seen.”

Aside from your son’s. BOOM, Shiloh thought sardonically to herself.

“I feel like I should get my snake charmer’s license for handling this creature,” Shiloh now giggled. Actually giggled, she was that horny.

Other jokes she’d rejected included You can swipe that card in me anytime and I’ll be your cock’s charger any day of the week.

Last edited:
Yasmine bit her lip, "It's such a shame." She said looking away, "That our deal concludes with this for the night, now I fear I may need to relax here for a few, as I do not believe walking back into the club brandishing a massive erection with nothing to hold it back will look good on either one of us. Alternatively, I could pleasure myself and you could watch?" She asked, biting her lip again, this time making eye contact with Brona as she caressed her cock. The woman would either resist or give in.

As Brona started stripping for her, Yasmines arousal only grew, and boy did it grow, she was stroking slowly, sensually almost, licking her lips as the girl teased her, pre cum leaked from her cock like a leaky faucet, this stranger was teasing her to her limits without even touching her, Yasmine's mind however filled with fantasies of what it would be like to fuck her, when the dam was near bursting.

Brona/Shiloh reveals her true strength after the two strangers she had sex with demand money for silence
Shiloh would have touched herself right there and then, and perhaps mounted Yasmine's cock in abandon of the tatters of her principles, if she had met Ms. Legato under very different circumstances. And when Yasmine's dam finally did burst, and oh did it ever burst (on the bed, on Yasmine's body, and on the floor), Shiloh's blush extended to Brona's face, thankful that the lack of light hid it. Then she kissed Yasmine, helped her clean up and get dressed again, and cheekily waved goodbye to her. After that, Brona gathered up the team for a staff meeting after the old man announced his resignation upon hearing the size of Brona's offer to buy him out, which she said would happen by the end of the week.

Unfortunately, one of the strippers drunkenly said this to the wrong person, who then said it to a friend, who then said it to another friend...who then said it to Erwin Burrell and Amaranta Van De Laar. Smelling blood in the water, the two small time con artists came over to the club after closing, when they knew Brona would be the only one here, the wolf man pushing aside the bouncer with animal strength.

"Brona. Nice to finally meet the Bummock's newest millionaire in the flesh," Erwin grinned as Amaranta locked the door behind her. "Or should I say Shiloh? Lots of people reinventing themselves these days."

"That's the beauty of this city, hun," Amaranta said as Brona put on a classic she used to run to all the time- Ultraverse by Erik Ekholm.

"I don't know anyone by that name. What do you want?" Brona snarled.

"Whoa, down girl," Amaranta interjected. "Erwin just wants to talk. Hear the man out."

"You see, I think you need a little investment capital to get off your feet."

"Don't you already have enough money after fleecing an old woman?" Shiloh now demanded, slightly raising her voice as the beat of the song did about twenty-five seconds in.

"She left it to us, as I recall," Erwin chuckled, too savvy of a criminal to say anything directly. "She was going to include you in the will and make us one third partners equally, but then you pulled a magic trick and vanished into the Metro. Still, I appreciate the Romanian guys you sent to check in on us; turns out, they understood how important we were to Alexandra.” Meaning, they likely conned their way into not getting killed.

“So now we manage Domna Despina in her memory, and now that we’ve gotten experience in the hospitality industry, the guys have asked us about opportunities to expand. All we need is a little taste of this high growth market- say, a 20% stake?- to to ourselves."

"Are you alone?" Shiloh asked, curling her fists behind her back.

"Yes. Why?"

"Because this is what I think of your offer, dog breath," Shiloh huffed, then activated the smoke machine at exactly 59 seconds into the song.

The next day...

If Yasmine came back to Prime Eight, she would see a floor covered in broken tables, shattered glass, and blood, with a dozen severely suspicious strippers operating cleaning bots on the floor, or scrubbing the things that just would not come out.

Last edited:
Yasmine did return, she had overnighted the paperwork and gotten things taken care of a lot more quickly than usual. She wanted Brona, and she wanted her badly. She had a briefcase with the paperwork and a card inside valued at the amount discussed, so she could directly transfer the credits where needed. "Excuse me miss." She said to one of the strippers that was nearby, "Is Brona here? We have some things to discuss. I am afraid I cannot explain much more than that as it was a legal agreement and requires disclosure between her and myself only."

"Our establishment got looted last night," one of the strippers said with a heavy sigh. That was the sound of someone broken by the casual cruelty of the only life she could afford, who just wanted to stay out of an alleyway- either unhoused or dead- as long as she could. "Brona regrets that she will not be able to meet you in person today, but I have her on the phone."

On the other end, Shiloh finished punching Erwin while Amaranta screamed for her to stop, and said that they would go away forever if Shiloh just forgot they ever existed. Then she unmuted the phone once she was upstairs, flexed her bloodied knuckles, and asked, "Hey Yasmine, I'm really sorry I can't be there to seal the deal myself. The old man didn't tell me he couldn't afford insurance"- meaning, protection by way of mafia, Soviet militia, or something similar- "so now I'm stuck with the full cost of repairs, which are easily in the millions." Mostly because the black market would sell them stolen replacements for chairs, tables, glass, and so much more with artificially jacked up prices. "And now my entire customer base is going to be spooked from ever coming in, while I still have to pay salaries, food costs...I'm up to my eyeballs here, Yas."

Shiloh now genuinely cried, because all these people whose livelihood depended on her had nowhere else to go, had helped her out of a bad spot when she had no one else in the world, and had never once betrayed her in the competitive world of stripping. It also, conveniently, helped sell what she needed to say next.

"Can...would it be at all possible for you to send the entire amount now? I'm at the accountant's office now." Meaning, in criminal parlance, a bookie. "After I clear our accounts on my end, I promise that I'll be able to thank you properly for your generosity."

Last edited:
Yasmine answered without hesitation, "Just give me the account number and I will send it immediately." She said, without hesitation, "Tomorrow night? VIP Room?" she added, all she needed was for Brona to say yes, and the money would be hers, Yasmine would wait happily for the opportunity to be with Brona.

Shiloh leaves a man to die, and Yasmine arrives back at the club to hear that Brona was gunned down by the Romanian mafia
"Yes. A thousand times yes. I can't wait to be with you, my dear," Brona smiled. Within seconds, the sorrow she had named herself after sank in, but that was then alleviated for the time being by the money appearing in the fake account. "I just saw it. Thank you! Bye."

Once Brona hung up, Shiloh returned behind her eyes as she knelt down to Erwin while he panted, broken and bleeding, from his chair. "Heeeey...yoo hoo." Then a whistle. "Look at me. You're not allowed to pass out yet. First, you gotta tell me if you told your little Romanian friends about any of this."

"Go...to heeeellll, Shilooooh," Erwin said next to his already unconscious girlfriend.

“You first,” Shiloh said and kneed him in his furry balls. “Anyone else would just kill you, but I’ll call your boys up, and you can see what they think of failures like you, huh? Especially failures who lied about ripping off and then murdering sweet old Romanian grandmothers.” This is what Shiloh hoped would balance the scales once and for all; the Romanians would mete out whatever punishment they deemed fit and she’d wash her hands of all of this unpleasantness.

“Wait, wait! Don’t- don’t go! Please! SHILOH!” Erwin screamed as Shiloh left.

The next day, when Yasmine returned to the club, Jane and Erika were seeing it through her BioJack as a half dozen Neo Varangians flanked Yasmine with guns on their hips. The super-soldier had laughed when Yasmine told her and Erika about this, and they both agreed that this was a scam of some sort, and that Yasmine would never be seeing the money- or Brona- ever again. For as powerful and experienced as Yasmine was in the criminal underworld of the surface, she was naïve by the standards of the Metro, let alone the Bummock, simply because the surface was more about white collar crime, and was therefore the shallow end of a much deeper, darker pool.

Whoever this Brona was had clearly been in the dirty, bloody, knuckle dusting world of one of the less politically powerful but more feared ethnic gangs here at some point in her life. Certainly not the Ethiopians or the Thais, because her race didn't fit. But Jane said this was the kind of tactic the Irish or Polish would employ, so she was going to have people look into either of those backgrounds.

Carefully.

The same stripper from yesterday greeted her at the door again- this time with an SMG in the face. This made the Neo Varangians’ assault rifles come out, which prompted all the other strippers who had been packing heat for years as a standard work precaution to draw their weapons. (When the brawl took place, they'd all been asleep, but had guns under their pillows, and waited by the doorways in case anyone tried to attack them, as was their training for surviving a robbery, not knowing that their new manager was beating the crap out of the intruders.)

Antonio soon waded into the middle of this, calmed everyone down to lower their weapons, explained who Yasmine was for those who hadn't seen her, and said, "Last night...I'm sorry to say this, but the Romanian mafia attacked here last night. Some of the wounded are upstairs if you need to see for yourself...we fended them off, but that was a feint. They also attacked a cafe and, and...oh, I'm sorry, it's just too hard to say. Th-those monsters, they gunned Brona down in cold blood, man."

"That tracks," Jane sighed while seeing five other people surrounding Antonio in a hug. "There was a shooting at a cafe at about one in the morning, and while the IBRS hasn't released the name of the victim, her physical description matches the one you gave for Brona. I'm sorry."

Last edited:
Yasmine gritted her teeth, as tears ran down her face, "And the establishment?" she asked, "What will become of it? I trust you are memorializing her and repairing the place." She looked around, "I want to buy it." she said, "We are renaming it after her, how much will it take to get the place repaired and bought." Tears still running down her face, not just at the lost of potentially an amazing sexual encounter, but the loss of proof that this was not a scam, that she was going to do some good with the money, so Yasmine did the only thing she knew how to do when it came to situations like this, "Names, faces, locations, tell me what you know about these people, I will have them hunted down and gunned down in the street like dogs like they did to Brona, this is not fair what happened to her, and they do not deserve to get away with this."

"Our bills have been piling on for a while now despite high sales, so it'll probably take the entire ten million BB payment to dig us out of this hole. Actually, correction, not only to do that but to refurbish the place, market, restock food because the rats ate it all...it's a lot, but that is a lot of money," Antonio replied, looking down at the floor as he mouthed, "Thank you."

"We don't know any of the people who attacked us, and their bodies were carried away before we could have them identified. But the thing is...I know why Brona was there in the first place," Darya sheepishly spoke up. "Brona told me that her plan was to put up a million and then meet with a woman who had agreed to match her investment as part of a hostile takeover of a different establishment, and that she was going to tell all of you if it worked out. Domna Despina, I think it was called." This led to visible confusion.

"Who was she?" one of the Neo Varangians asked.

"Dunno," Darya said. "Her body was basically liquefied by thousands of hollow point rounds."

Some of the other strippers cringed in disgust, but the trans woman sighed, "There I go again. Sorry, special interest," and everybody nodded understandingly towards their autistic friend.

"That's okay. I think I've got a lead," the Neo Varangian guard who'd initially asked the question said and showed Darya and then Yasmine his phone, which was open to a page about the popular establishment that had been run by one Alexandra Ciobanu until her death, after which she passed it on to Erwin Burrell and Amaranta Van De Laar. "But why buy this club in particular?" he frowned.

"Why not buy property on the surface if you can?" Antonio asked. "Sure, there's always the chance of a bubble down the line, but any real estate on an IceBurgh, especially on the surface, is an expensive but safe investment with a lot of demand and high value that's only increasing. You know what I mean, Ms. Legato. My guess is that she wanted what's called a 'balloon property' with guaranteed profit to help lift the entire bottom line of Prime Eight."

"This is actually a fairly common tactic for those in the underground looking to go legit. The man may not be wearing many clothes, but he does have a point," Jane said. "Brona wasn't scamming you after all."

"Aw, thanks, disembodied voice lady," Antonio said. "I'm taking online graduate courses in real estate part time."

"Jane, how soon can you be here." Yasmine said, "I need you and your best detachment to watch the place for a few days." Yasmine said.

"Now." Yasmine said taking a step forward, "My soldiers will investigate into this more, follow your leads gentlemen." She stepped to the man who was barely wearing any clothes. "You know how to run a business?" She asked, looking around then meeting his eyes again, "Do any of you? This is not a trick question, its not a ploy to provoke any sort of anger, I need to know if you need to be educated or not. I don't expect to get rich from this, but I expect you all to be paid well. You name your price and we will take care of it. All that I request is that this thing does not tank, and it is in memory of her, I expect the place renamed, and several drinks named after her, whether its a trademark dance, or a look, or even in her namesake." Yasmine looked to Darya, and licked her lips, "There is still one thing to be settled, Brona promised me one night with her in exchange. I'm not a very complex woman, but I am a one that has needs." The entire time she spoke she was staring at Darya, "Maybe someone here, would be willing to fulfil that end of the deal? Surely a night of debauchery would be nothing in exchange for a lifetime of success?" She was addressing everyone, but it was very clear to whom she wanted the night with.

Yasmine takes over running Brona’s club and Domna Despina; then, three months after Connor’s death, Erika goes on her first date with Yasmine
After Jane said she was on it and disconnected the BioJack link, Antonio cleared his throat and said, "I've helped manage the place. The old man originally looked into grooming me as a successor until he heard from Brona that she wanted to buy him out. I can't compete with that, but I never wished Brona ill. And even though she was only here a month, I adored her. We all did." Some of them, including him, had even had sex with her, although it was more of a method of stress relief between coworkers than anything else. "So unless anyone feels they can run the place better, do I have your trust to rename this place Brona's and manage it?"

As all the employees of what used to be Prime Eight enthusiastically nodded their assent, Darya blushed, but gave an awkward thumbs up to consent to being a stand-in for Brona. She wasn't a very popular stripper because she didn't fit the body type or genitalia requirements of many of the pickier clients, so she'd do this for Brona, as the fellow stripper had slept with her when everyone else treated her as their dorky sister. However, she was also honored someone as hot (rumored to be well endowed) as Yasmine Legato wanted to fuck her, as Yasmine had been her celebrity crush for many years. She had hoped it wouldn't be because of Brona dying, but Darya figured Brona would be cheering her on from the grave.

Three months after Connor's death

Plenty of people, as it turned out, lusted for Yasmine in the same way, but the only person who got a dicking from her in the two months after Prime Eight was rebuilt as Brona's had been Jane. Darya had wanted to, but was busy managing Domna Despina after Yasmine bought it from the Romanian mafia as a peace offering. Erika had also been hankering after Yasmine, it was true; but she also didn't want to rush into anything, until the wounds Yasmine had inflicted on her and Shiloh as well as the loss of Michael had scarred over her heart.

Tonight, if things went well on this date, then everything would change, Erika hoped. She was now waiting at a table at an adventurer restaurant (meaning a restaurant with samplings of food from all around the world, since most specialized restaurants that weren't dirt cheap had folded due to the tight availability of fresh ingredients, and adventurer restaurants filled the gap by allowing one to sample different cuisines at a premium, usually as an eight course prix fixe menu) called Tanase for Yasmine to arrive.

Erika figured she would be there, since she owned the building, but after seeing Yasmine help Brona's successfully relaunch, as well as place Brona's and Domna Despina under Prime Eight Entertainment as a small but profitable subsidiary of Legato Enterprises, Erika had also encouraged her to throw herself into a new project: developing the parking lot behind Legato Tower and Polar Commons (the mall next to the Tower) into Gaia Park, the third pillar of the newly reorganized Legato Campus. Yasmine had wanted to call it Legato Resort, but the Council vetoed it on grounds of trademark confusion, since the land rested on the North Atlantic IceBurgh Resort. And according to their UN charter, they held the exclusive rights to call anything a resort on an IceBurgh. As revenge, the Council held up her regulatory approval in a mile of red tape until she caved. Once it had been approved, Yasmine decided it would be focused on rides and shops themed after various world landmarks like the Eiffel Tower and Great Wall of China, but also a nature preserve for all sorts of life.

This would take approximately two years to build at a projected cost of three billion dollars, and employ thousands of occupation deficient people as well as thousands of new refugees who would pay for food, housing, clothing, etc. And so IRC- the Resort Corporation, that ultimately was the house in this situation and stood to benefit from everything, criminal or not, that took place in its walls because it was quickly becoming the safest place on a fraying world- had not really wanted to put a stop to Legato's plans, because nearly all development (even the container ships full of people that were being assimilated as Container District) was good development for them. They had just wanted to make sure she remembered her place in the larger ecosystem they controlled, then give her her little fiefdom.

This meant it was certainly possible that Yasmine could run late, or have to reschedule entirely.

Last edited:
Yasmine rushed into the restaurant, smiling as she found the table where Erika was and sat down, she fanned herself off for a moment before finally speaking, "Sorry, so much to do, they had a last minute press conference. But I promise you I am here and present in the moment dear." Yasmine almost seemed to breathe a sigh of relief once she had laid eyes on Erika. "So, you wanted me here, I have came, what do you have up your sleeve?" Yasmine asked, taking a sip of one of the glasses of water at the table.

“I understand. As for me…Well,” Erika grinned and leaned forward, showing off her cleavage a little as the French onion soup starter arrived for them. Yasmine would note that it was contained in the same carbon fiber dress she’d tried to kill Yasmine in two months and two weeks earlier. Then she sighed, “I’ve been giving this a lot of thought and…I thought I’d be betraying Michael somehow by giving in to my feelings for you. But your heart has softened so much, and you’ve taken such good care of me, that I feel one hundred percent safe in saying…that, that I love you, Yasmine Legato.” Erika now beamed and tossed her hair back over her ear.

Yasmine bit her lip, she was shaking, nervous, and rattled from the day. "You sure?" She took another sip of her water, "Does this mean you want to be intimate with me as well?" Again, she was terribly nervous about the entire situation, she cared for Erika, a lot, and wanted to make sure that this was really happening. She had waited so long to be with Erika finally, she hoped the moment had arrived.

"I've thought a lot about that too, and seeing you be intimate with Jane as well as fooling around with Jane on my own time and hearing her talk about how considerate you are has made me completely emotionally comfortable with that." Slash horny for it, after masturbating how many times to the sight of Jane Duvall, the confident, brilliant, self-assured super soldier, collapsing onto the bed near catatonic from pleasure. "So yes, I want to. Full stop, no reservations."

"As for the physical part..." Erika grinned after making sure no one could hear them. With that, she whispered, "I figured that if you were doing exercises to improve your parkour- which you have, and I'm proud of you- then so should I to make sure I can take you. So if you've been wondering why you've seen me a bit unsteady on my feet lately...I've secretly rented a few androids with equivalent cock sizes to you and BioJacked with them for several weeks, and they still don't seem to match the speed I've clocked you at while moving in a human way. Your penis truly is a marvel of engineering."

Erika had worked hard these past few months to train Yasmine and had gotten her to be able to jump over a 42 inch hurdle, roll while landing from such, and even wall jump; but even wall running, let alone chaining wall-runs, neither of which Yasmine was anywhere near mastering, seemed way easier than taking such a powerful cock, so she now appreciated the true power in Yasmine's body.

"However," she concluded, "I think I'm prepared for whatever sensations you throw at me, and am pretty confident I won't die. All I need you to do is follow me in a homemade parkour course that I had built while you were at work, to burn off some of your energy, and give you a chance to follow me up to a romantic spot like you wanted. It should be doable at your skill level, even if your bed is, um, technically on the roof of your penthouse now."

Yasmine squinted for a second. "You know, if you were anyone else, anyone else at all, I would have some very valid suspicions. Seeing as it is you, then I shall play along. Under the condition that you guarantee that you will lay with me and give me the thing I have been desiring all these long days. You have pushed me to achieve things I did not believe were possible at my age, and you have taught me to use my money and power for good. I respect you, adore you, admire you and most of all...." she let the words hang for only but a second, "Love you." Yasmine smiled, "So, when are we to do this then?"

"I know we got a reservation for this restaurant that was so hard to get," Erika teased, since it had been very easy with Yasmine being the landlord. "But I think I hunger for something very different. Follow me," Erika winked, then got up out of her chair, blindfolded Yasmine with her napkin, kissed her in public for the first time and headed towards their penthouse. Once they did, Erika told her not to peek in a sultry voice, and this pledge was enforced by Jane, who watched her like a hawk.

"Okay, you can take the blindfold off, Jane, because I'M NAKED FOR YOU YASMINE!" Erika yelled through the skylight, which was opened to allow roof access.

Jane pulled off the blindfold, kissed Yasmine, and slapped her ass with a grin of "Go get 'er, Yas."

Then Yasmine would see little several makeshift handholds placed on one of the walls, a pile of pillows leading to a bookshelf, the stairs to the second floor partially removed, and a rope dangling from the ceiling to climb up to reach Erika.

Yasmine eyed the course, she heard Erika's voice in her head, "See the route." she said, "Found it." she happily leapt onto the handholds and scaled them with the grace of a cat climbing a tree, the pillows were a challenge and slowed her down because of the soft padding an uneven footing, she leapt onto the stairs, ran up them two at a time, and leapt out for the rope, slowing down to pace herself to climb it, she finally reached the ledge, hoisted herself up and stood there like a superhero, hands on her hips, beaming with pride, taking in Erikas naked body in all its glory.

"Alright, Yas. Nice time!" Erika cried, clapping in awe of her new girlfriend. "Wow, you are really higher up above the city than I've ever been. I have plenty of romantic spots I want to take you to before I get too pregnant for this, but I can't compete with the stars here."

Erika then exhaled nervously while lying down on the bed and spreading her legs, her pussy already moistening itself in anticipation of being bred. "Besides, I can't think of any better place to conceive a child with someone I love with all my heart, do you?"

Back
Top Bottom