Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Submissive kitten looking for a daddy/master

jassy

Meteorite
Hi all,

I am looking for a few new friends to roleplay with me on Discord. I am USA based and only use Discord and only looking for Discord play and no forum based please!

Looking for a daddy or a master or both, to train and enjoy my little kitten and let her know her place on this earth.

Kinks: Incest, pregnancy, risk of pregnancy, anal, oral, ageplay, master/slave, vanilla. Those are my biggest kinks and really enjoy all of those. My only hard no-go kinks would be scat/golden shower. I do prefer a realism, modern setting. Never done or been into fantasy play or enlarged parts. I am open to trying new kinks so hit me up and see shall see what we can do.

Plot: I was thinking a teacher/student. Teacher is a dirty guy and finds his little kitten in his class and makes a move. Lots of possibilities there. Can also go the father/daughter route, always a classic. Or total strangers and neighbors, getting close and decides to physically bond with his new found sex kitten. Hit me up if you have another plot you'd like to play out and we shall see.

I do except some sort of ooc chat as well, getting to know each other a bit and enjoy the mutual roleplay. I usually post about 4-5 sentences worth of content. I am by no means a professional or looking to write a novel. If interested, please send a message and we can chat. I don't mind OOC as well, getting to know my partner and the like, always nice to make new friends.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom