Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stolen.

Less Th4n Three

Planetoid
2005741.png

Drawn by me.

The girl is me, duh.

You cant really rell but the collar has an 'E' short for my BF's nickname.

Also I have a less than three tattooed on my left wrist. <3 *Hint my screen name*

I own all the clothes I be wearing too. :3 I was lazy and didn't wanna draw my legs. XD And I had, I'd be wearing my boot converse. :D <3

Happy V-Day, it's not just for couple you guys!

Hmm...You're a pretty good artist. Keep up the work, strive for improvement always don't let yourself stagnate like so many artists do. Always be open to constructive criticism if you get any. God dammit this reminded me I need to find an artist. Why do I never remember these things on my own?

Of course Kiwa~

:3 Tis the only way to improve.

^^

I'm always trying new things with each picture I do. Shaded the hair and clothes differently then I normally do.

Experiment is the only way to learn.

Less Th4n Three said:
Of course Kiwa~

:3 Tis the only way to improve.

^^

I'm always trying new things with each picture I do. Shaded the hair and clothes differently then I normally do.

Experiment is the only way to learn.
Indeed. I just see so many good artists fuck up. They'll grow stagnant on places like DA and just live in their own bubbled off circle jerk and never improve. A great example of this is the artists for CAD. I like your art, you have great promise if you work on it :3 I look forward to your next piece.

Back
Top Bottom