east

Supernova
My limits:
  1. Birthing
  2. Body Mutilation,
  3. Gore,
  4. Photos of real people.

What I offer:
  1. I'm currently trying to work on my posting amount, I used to put out these massive 6-12 paragraph books, but I realized that it was letting me do way too much, so lately I'm trying to focus down my writing to 2-4 well-made paragraphs. I'm also trying to post once a day for my partners, but this can be rather difficult on the days when I have work.
  2. I'm actually pretty open to kink, if you tell me what you want as long as it's not one of the three big ones i mentioned up top I'm very willing to talk about it. Come at me with your most kinky requests and I won't flinch away from it.
  3. I tend to consider myself pretty literate, I actually have a bachelor's in English, but no one is perfect at all times. I do not demand perfect grammar and I don't demand it either as long as I can read what your saying a few typos's here or there will not bug me
  4. I rp in PM's or threads
I really want to do a story involving Velma from Scooby-Doo. I ship her with either Shaggy or Scooby if we are going Cannon x Cannon. Would love to do something along the lines of mystery incorporated where the town they live in has a larger horror mystery.

I just had the weirdest thing happen to me where I had this delightful conversation with an RP partner, they said they were gonna send me a starter, and now I seem to be on their ignore list. I was super hype for the rp that we had planned so I'm gonna strike while the iron is hot and change this request thread to try and find someone who will take up the idea or something similar to it, and should the original rp partner come across this thread shoot me a DM and all is mended as far as I'm concerned I'd be happy to take you up on it still.

So the idea was a dub-con free use-oriented rp. My character would be your character's brother (older or twin your preference) who demands YC's attention. It's dubcon because YC has looked up to mc for years, and loved him, but isn't okay with the way he uses her body, but she can't bring herself to say no. MC is conflicted but has this need to act on his sexual desires and be possessive of his sister.

The scenes would have the two trying not to get caught, shoving yc's face into a pillow to muffle her screams as he doesn't take no for an answer. Using her body however, he wants at school, in the library or pulling her into a janitors closet to have her fuck him. These scenes should all have an air of tension to them that they could get caught at any moment. and if they did their lives would be ruined. Looking for an age range of 16-18 so that both siblings still live in the same house.

If this sounds like fun please dm me, and again if my original rp partner sees this, obviously I'm still open to going forward with this plot, I don't know what I did or if I offended you in some way, that's something for us to talk about in DMs.

Ever have a thread, get the rp, then delete the thread, only for the rp to die so you have to remake the thread from scratch? yeah life sucks like that.

So I am looking for someone to play Supergirl across from one of the various males i will list later in this thread. When I say supergirl I'm not looking for the CW show, I'm looking for a more comic accurate, teenaged angst, tempermental supergirl. My favorite version is the one from rebirth. Mostly because she is like 4'5" and it's adorable seeing her crush people way bigger than her. Like this little blond teen has more power than most of the justice league. It's hilarious.

All of these rps start off the same basic way with Kara's pod just landing on earth and my character (which ever of the men you pick) will be the first person Kara finds and interacts on earth.

22f25981d6ce4ba2e3616e63d759c1f1.jpg

So the guys I'm willing to play for this thread are as follows:

Superboy: Conner Kent is kind of my go too favorite honestly. Supergirl genuinely wants to help people, Conner on the other hand is in it for the fame of being a hero. He has a corrupt motivation but together the two of them can do some amazing things. It's a great pairing especially if you like teenagers being idiots.

Batman: Bruce Wayne, I think this works best in a scenario where clark is dead, Bruce takes in and adopts Kara when she first arrives on earth so he is the one trying to teach her how to control her powers, while having no idea how really to control her powers.

Lex Luthor: When Kara crashes on earth who better to find her than the man who was her cousin's greatest enemy. Lot's of gasslighting would happen with this one, i see it as a pretty abusive relationship because of course it is.

Teen Titans: This one is kind of a harem solution. Robin(dick grayson) Beast boy, (Garfield Logan) and Cyborg (victor Stone) all kind of enamored by the new girl in the team drawing attention away from star, and Raven.

Other: Feel free to suggest a few, I'm pretty familiar with all the characters in DC.

Last edited:
changed the point of this rp to try and replace something that just vanished from my inbox.

Back
Top Bottom