Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male M/M Fantasies - come on, guys, I know you are out there.

Jacksn

Meteorite
Hello, and welcome to a little bit of my soul.

That is, in my ever so humble opinion, what makes RP so delightful. The idea that it is sharing a little tiny piece of your soul with someone, asking them to help flesh out these desires, fantasies, and characters we have lurking in the twisted folds of ourselves.

I will try not to get too wordy, though that is a fault of mine.

My RP style:

I write first and third person happily. I lean towards multi paragraph/short story level posts, but am willing to negotiate if the plot/character interests me enough. As far as response time, it varies depending on my life. I am a single father with a full time job and I frequently bring my work home with me, so I will only commit to 1-2 responses per week, though I try to post more often. If I will be longer responding to you, I will certainly communicate that to you. I am willing to RP in discord or in PMs or in threads with a preference to discord. Most seem to prefer “faceclaim” pictures, I provide these happily.

I am perfectly capable and comfortable with guiding the RP but if there is never any input from you, the RP will get boring fast. I take care that each post both responds to your post and gives you something to work with in your next post, and ask the same from you. I use my adjectives and adverbs.

Our characters and stories:

My primary characters are almost always male, and always dominant. I have at times successfully played a secondary character that is female and/or submissive, but the stars must align for me to do this properly.

As far as your characters all I ask is they are human(oid) and either male, female, or trans.

The story is one of the most important things to me. I greatly prefer a story based RP with a modern, modern fantasy, historical, historical fantasy, or low fantasy setting. Character based RP is ok as well, since a story can easily be built around a good, fleshed out character. Kink based RP is a possibility, but only a small one because honestly I enjoy a wide variety of kinks and as such they are of secondary importance to me. If your character and the story does not excite me, no kink ever will.

I tend to more long term RPs, and as such am quite selective about the ones I choose to begin. Please do not be offended if it takes awhile to sort an RP out with me, or if I decline plot ideas you present. In order for me to start an RP I need to be very excited about it, unable to resist it.

There is only one thing that I can think of that I would define as a “kink” that is a must for all my stories. I don’t personally consider it a kink but many do. And that is romance. Romance and love in all its varied and interesting forms is a MUST in my stories. It WILL happen. The forms it takes will be different sometimes, but romance will always be there.

I am sure there is more I need to add, and things I need to edit. I will do so when I am permitted.

I will also be adding some plot ideas as I get time, but if you have an idea don’t be shy about messaging me.

Idea 1:

My character is not a nice guy. At all. He is, in fact, a heartless bastard involved in all sorts of illicit and illegal activities. Drug running. Human smuggling, Gun running. Murder. Extortion. You name it, he has done it. He is a fixer for his boss. The man to send in to get the job done when the regular “workers” can’t manage it. The guy sent when everything is FUBAR – fucked up beyond all recognition. He is deadly, charming, and smooth.

And he has a new project. Your character.

It’s not your character’s fault. He is a nice kid. But perhaps his father is a high flying prosecutor who put someone away who wants revenge now. Maybe his big brother is in the criminal world as well and angered someone. For whatever reason – and it is important that reason is NOT your character himself but someone around him – your character is now a target of mine. The order is to destroy him. Destroy him mentally and emotionally, financially, and finally…physically.

The problem is, romance happens.

Your character is your character, but in my mind I see him as a young kid, just entering college. Shy and self conscious, maybe still in the closet and just peeking out. Glasses, out of shape but not overweight, not handsome but not ugly either. Artsy or bookish. Interested? Let me know!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom