Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Quickies, Casual and Monstrous

Tzeenneth

Moon
Hello hello! I'm Tzeenneth, I'm 25, and I'm looking to do some quick rps with people since I haven't had much energy for longer running ideas. If we like though we may continue after we do simple and quick writings with one another! Here is my f-list so you can see if we'd be a good roleplaying match and if you're interested in a longer running story then please go to my main thread. As a note I prefer to roleplay via dms.

Rules, to start out:
*3rd person, please
*I am not a sub, nor will I play as one (I'm a switch though so I am not strictly dominant)
*I am happily engaged. This is roleplay, don't be weird
*My only big rule on kinks is no scat or watersports
*I prefer to play as OCs
*If you ghost me or I ghost you then no big deal. Shit happens.

Prompts:
Note: The following prompts are kept short and vague as these are quickies but I also want to allow my partners to decide what sort of girl they are looking for. That being said, I prefer to have anime or drawn face claims as opposed to pictures of actual people.

The Monster Bar Menagerie:
Quick and simple, my character goes to a monster bar and is generally seen as a quiet barfly but discovers that in the back there is an area that's sort of a mystery sex game where each person goes in at a different area and comes into a dark space where they don't know who or what the other is and she regularly goes in to get ravaged by monsters quite willingly.

Public Sexcapades:
On a quiet ride home at night in a relatively empty train, your character passes by my character's seat and finds that she's currently masturbating. Instead of moving on or telling anyone your character decides to sit down and watch mine. You find out she's been doing this in a variety of different spaces before deciding to help her out.

Cellular Interference:
In college my character has a remote sex toy that is controlled by an app in her phone. When she's particularly stressed during class she will turn it on and it usually relaxes her. However your character manages to catch wind, and rather than say anything, they download the app to start messing with her. When she finds out who it is, she decides to start teasing and messing with them.

A Kissing Booth:
My character is in a club filled with pretty attractive girls. She, on the other hand has always been much more reserved. When they put together a kissing booth it's a relatively good success until it's close to the end of the day and it's my character's turn. Your character approaches her and is the only one to do so. You donate so much money that she decides that you deserve more than just a kiss.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom