Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A runaway pet (east and MysticalRose)

east

Supernova
It was a late, cold, and wet evening. The heavens had opened up and it was a shitty ass rain storm. Which had given Rhys a reason to pause and drive slower then usual. He was still in his business attire, a button up long sleeve shirt, a polo vest, and suit pants. Having spent the majority of his day in meeting after meeting. Corporates offices rarely seemed to be able to do anything on time correctly and these days it seemed like they had to schedule a meeting to schedule a meeting. He didn't miss working sales or doing cold calls, but the office was just as maddening as an accountant. Still his work and toil had given him a few advantages, like the extremely nice Lamborghini that he was currently driving 10 miles under the speed limit with.

The road was on the edge of the city, as he was going on his way home, and while his commute was a good two hour drive towards the mountains his place had been cheap, and big, both things that he had liked in it's purchase. It was also nearly pitch black outside, and if he had been going any faster he wouldn't have seen the girl on the side of the road. He paused for a moment, seeing some dirty hitch hiking girl, and he pulled over. The rain was coming down hard enough that it made heavy pinging sounds on the roof of his car so he couldn't imagine what would send such a person out into the middle of this storm, but in his books it was a teenager, and she was probably wet and cold. His car had seat warmers.

He let his windows roll down and called out to the young hitchhiker. "are you going anywhere in particular?"

Caroline had, had been living on the streets for quite some time now. Having gotten used to the different strokes of weather at a split second. The last year of living on the streets had been a tough experience, she had learn to survive in many different ways. The idea of strangers picking her up, giving her shelter and food, all the while she would disappear in the night. A simple 'Thank you" note left where they could find it. Caroline was only 16 years of age, but she knew how to respect those that needed it.

Tonight had been like any other night, trying to find a secure spot along the road to bunker down in, except that mother nature was not being forgiving tonight. Her sweatshirt and jeans were soaked to the core, her battered sneakers had seen better days were squishy to the touch. Caroline could feel the blisters beginning already and the night was rather early. The headlights of cars passing her, ignoring her presence was nothing new for she was used to this treatment. Often times, she assumed she was some kids on their way to a friends house, how untruthful that really was. Life had been easier just over a year ago, but that was the past and she refused to dwell on it.

The road way was pitch black, only few cars passed by, ignoring her efforts to get them to stop until she had given up. Instead she continued to walk, her head down, trying to ignore the chafing from the wet clothes. Every now and then she would adjust the backpack on her back to cover the rain from beating her on the head. Seeing a set of light coming from behind her, she side stepped so she was off the shoulder of the road to make sure she was not the next dose of roadkill. As the rain pelted down, she could hardly tell the vehicle had slowed down until she heard the man calling out to her.

Glancing around as if someone else was there with her she looked back at him. "At this point, just somewhere dry." she replied as she slowly stepped up the window he rolled down. Using her shaking hand to move the soaked and tangled hair from her face.

The poor kid looked like she had been drowned, and apparently only wanted somewhere dry. Looking at her from the bag, to the torn up clothes she looked like she had lived on the streets for some time. A rough life for someone who looked so young. He thought about it, did he want to take in a complete stranger over night? it wasn't like he didn't have the room for her. He opened the door for her with the press of a button. He also turned on the seat warmer, because she looked like she could use a comfortable ride.

"I have a place not far from here, your welcome to stay with me." He was however unsure if she would take the offer. The girl was water logged, but he was also a nearly 40 year old male on the side of a dark road with no lights. This is usually how hitchhikers got killed or something. He wasn't a murderer, but he also felt like saying 'hey I'm not a murderer' was never a good idea. It just raises questions that you may not have answers too. "If you have nowhere else to go I can at least get you some food and a place to stay for the time."

He probably could have offered more, but he didn't want to scare her off. There was also a risk to his person as well, as she could be armed with a knife or something, he was extending the benifit of the doubt for the moment but kept some of the darker thoughts to himself. He doubted she had ever seen a car like his before or have had the luxury to actually sat inside one. He certainly hadn't when he had been her age. For now he would just make an offer to her. "Can get you some new clothes tomorrow if you want." The ones she was in didn't actually look like they would survive being thrown in a drier at this point, her jeans had more holes than was fashionable.

Caroline glanced at the man then in front of her and behind her. Having been walking for hours in the rain, and not one other person had attempted to help her out she weighed her options. Which unfortunately for her was either get in this mans car and hope he did not kill her or refuse and hope he did not come back for her later, let alone still be walking this road that seemed to go on for miles with no place to get proper shelter. At this point, she was hoping for an overpass to get under and out of the rain for awhile. As he opened the door she stepped back slightly, he had not even reached for the handle. Hesitating she slowly slid into the car and shut the door, keeping her bag close, she scooted as close as she could to the passenger side door.

She was used to the general idea of getting food and taking her leave as quick as possible. Overstaying places was not in her book of things to do, besides the longer she stayed somewhere the more questions she had to answer and the more lies she had to tell and try to keep up with. "I just need a place to dry off at. I'm not looking for food or a place to stay." she felt the heat coming from the seat she was in and instantly felt relived for the heat. She was frozen to her core, and her chattering teeth proved it. "A few hours max, nothing more. I do appreciate it though Sir." she stated as he started to drive off. Her eyes never leaving the road or side of the road keeping track of any landmark she could pick out, all the while watching him from the corner of her eye.

The whole drive she sat silently, telling herself that as soon as her clothes had dried she would be gone. Most likely gone before he would wake in the morning so there was no reason to answer his comment about the clothes tomorrow. The heat in the seat made her body relax, it was a feeling she was not used to especially in a car. This vehicle made everything she had known look pointless and raggedy, it was very clear he had a lot of money. Money in which she never planned to see or hear off.

The car ride back towards his place was a little long, about half an hour the two sat in silence. He understood why she would want to leave as quickly as possible, but he kind of felt like he saw someone he could help. Maybe there was a way to convince her to stay, but he was afraid of coming on too strong and freaking out the teenaged girl. He didn't want to come off as creepy just because he was offering aid, and he did his best to keep this eyes on the road, only glancing towards her on occasion. Thankfully the storm really did take up the majority of his focus as the wet road was treacherous and he knew how bad a car accident could be from experience. Pulling into his home it was gated, with thick iron bars that kept out the rest of the world. They moved by his remote, and were heavy enough that they needed yellow warning lights. After that he got to drive into the front yard and up too the door of his home.

He watched as the gates closed behind them. Cutting the two of them off from the outside world for the moment. and he walked her through the door into his home. It had been built into an overhang of the mountain giving them a glass window view of the glowing city outside his walls. It looked like a place straight out of a movie like a super villains lair, complete with plants, and the occasional splash of art. The living room had a T.V. a bit larger than his arms could stretch. He gave her a moment to bask in a life that she had probably never seen "You sure you don't want to stay?" He said showing off a little.

"I promise you would be rather comfortable here." He said softly. "But for now I'll just take you to the laundry room get those clothes off and into a proper wash." He said pointing at her clothes. There is no way she was getting to sit on any of his stuff with all the mud and grime. "Honestly you might consider taking a warm bath, you're still freezing cold."

Caroline was fighting sleep as the drove continued, but managing to stay awake for the most part. The sound of the rain hitting the hood of the car onto of the windshield wipers constantly swishing made it harder to focus on landmarks as her eyes became heavy and hard to keep open. She was quite glad they had arrived, being afraid of falling asleep on the way there and not being able to recall the landmarks to get back. Watching the gates open then shut behind them, just made her easy escape without notice just a bid harder on her part. Slowly climbing out of the car to follow him in, she was amazed at the property, or what she could see of it at least.

Following him inside, she was taken back by the sight. He most definitely wealthy, the house was huge. "Wow" she whispered as she stepped inside, trying not to move around to much. Caroline knew she was not the cleanest at the moment and the water seemed to drip non stop off of her clothes and bag, although the heat that was pumping on the way here had dried her shoes. "Your home is amazing Sir, but I am not looking for a place to stay. Like I said I just need to warm up and dry off. " she replied.

"Although I wont turn down a shower." she said softly as she followed him into the laundry area. Opening her bag, she realized all the contents were just as soaked as she. "I guess the shower will have to wait. All my clothes are soaked." she shrugged slightly. "So much for being a waterproof bag." she mumbled, not taking into consideration she had had that bag for over a year and it had taken a beating just as she had. The thought of a bed to sleep in, and a nice shower were appealing, but she had to keep moving. There was no place in general she was going, she was just running away from the life she was apart of before now. "Again I am very grateful for all this."

"You don't seem very grateful." The man said as he started to take off his vest, and unbutton his shirt. the tense collar he normally had to wear falling open to reveal some of his chest as he sat down in a sofa. "I'm literally offering all of my home to you, and you want to run away as fast as possible." He eyed her for a moment. He knew she was running, but she was running aimlessly and without purpose. He on the other hand was very open to sharing what he had with her.

"Take a listen around the house." He said softly, letting something sink in, there were a few mechanical sounds, like a heater working to keep the house warm inspire of the storm or the constant patter of rain against the windows. "This house is has 6 bedrooms and only one is occupied. It's too big for one person. I won't ask what your running from. I won't ask about the past, but I can offer you a hell of a lot more of a future than the next guy you will come across." He got up and stitched walking out to the bathroom, he picked up a bathrobe and passed it to her. "Use this, take a shower, I can put your clothes in the laundry."

Though honestly a part of him had the much darker thought of simply incinerating them. Part of him felt like he would be doing her a favor, some of this stuff was in threads. If he had his way he could burn the lot of her clothes and just buy her a new wardrobe. "Think it over, and if you really think you wouldn't like the life I'm offering then in the morning I'll open the gate for you and you can walk out.

"but, I think we both know this would be the only chance you get to see what the top is like." Maybe he was pressing the sale a little too hard. He looked her up and down. "Take a shower, we can speak more once your cleaned up."

Stunned by his comment her eyes widened. "You would not understand the need to run." she simply stated as she listened to the sounds around her. It was quiet, there was only the sound of the rain on the roof and windows from what she could hear. For once the sound of traffic was gone, the sound of the streets was gone which for a moment frightened her. Those sounds were the only sounds she had gotten used to, besides people yelling and screaming when the found her sleeping in a tree-house, the back of a car, on a bench and pretty much everywhere else she was able to find in order to get out of the elements.

Taking the bathrobe from him she nodded. Leaving her bag by the laundry she stepped into the bathroom and closed the door, taking in the sight of the large room she carefully laid the bathrobe on the counter. Letting her eyes take in the oversized shower and bath tub, the white porcelain toilet and silver faucets and towel racks. Walking slowly over to the shower, she turned the knobs on and let the water run while she began to undress slowly. Caroline's body ached from the days of walking, and not having a decent place to sleep her muscles were screaming at her. Pulling each article of clothing off and carefully setting them in the sink instead of laying on the floor in attempt to decrease the mess she would have to clean up, she slowly stepped into the shower. A soft moan escaped her as the hot water flowed across her body. Taking her time to wash her hair and body, wincing when she realized the blisters on her feet thanks to the wet sneakers she had been wearing.

Time escaped her, and once she realized she had been in to long, she turned the water off and stepped out. Wrapping the only oversized towel she could find around her body, she dried off before using the same towel on her hair. Taking her time to fully towel dry it, she tied it up into the hairband that was on her wrist. Taking a look in the mirror as she wiped the fog away, she sighed. The man was not wrong, she seemed rude on so many levels although she would hate to be anyone's burden. Knowing he wanted to speak more, she took a deep breath as she slid the bathrobe on and tying it shut. She carefully opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. Making her way back to what she assumed to be the main living area she looked around. Finding herself standing in front of a large window just gazing upon the sight of the city line. "The view is amazing" she whispered.

As she went into the shower he put her laundry into the machine and started her first load. Then he walked to the kitchen. How long had it been since he had the chance to really take care of someone to cook for someone. It had been a long enough time that his skills had dwindled. She was wrong he knew the urge to run. He didn't need her history.

Six rooms, only one had been occupied. Those words echoed around in his head, the onions he cut up gave a small excuse for the redness around his eyes. After adding some.peppers and oil for flavoring he cut up some chicken.

By the time she was getting out of the shower the smell of curry chicken with rice was wafting out of the kitchen. "The view is why I picked the home, despite the fact that I work about 2 hours away."

"Dinner is ready so you can make your plate." He said gesturing to the food he was already setting up his own plate. "I made more than enough."

Standing and looking out at the view before her, she could smell something cooling in turn caused her stomach to react. Decent meals had long been forgotten with her. His voice drawing her from her thoughts, she turned and walked towards him. "Why travel so far for work, just to have that kind of view?" She questioned. As she approached she realized it may have been out of line to question the man offering her food and a place to sleep, not including the clean clothes.

Reaching for a plate she spoke aloud. "I'm sorry, it's not my place to ask such things." She stated quietly as she placed a small portion on her plate. It had been so long since she had eaten decently, that when she did eat a decent amount it would make it's way back up very quickly. Joining him at the table she took another look around before she took a small fork full. The taste was amazing, making her mouth water. "Mhmm" she moaned slightly taking another bite.

The home was amazing, the food was beyond anything she had eaten recently. It was utterly mind blowing. Generally people would give her a sandwich or a few canned items, but never a home cooked meal. The closest she had to that was a meal from the soup kitchen, but she avoided that place at almost all costs. They would ask to many questions, try to involve the authorities but she managed to evade the situation before they arrived. "Thank you..." She muttered after her third bite.

"Caroline." One word escaped her lips, avoiding him from having to ask her her name, hoping it would lessen the questions he was bound to ask.

She asked him why he would choose the view over the commute. "Oh don't worry you didn't offend. I stay here because I can't bring myself to leave no matter how lonely I feel it gets here."

He smiled at her name. "Beautiful name Caroline. Mine is Rhys." He finished his plate and cleared it into the compost and placed the plate into the dish washer.

He looked at her for a long moment. "It is lonely here, I won't ask you about your past, but I would love if you could stay. For a night, or a while more than that."

His eyes wondered over her for a moment, he knew it was inappropriate but it also felt inevitable in some way. Like his curiosity was struck and he needed to look. "I haven't had company in years."

Caroline was confused, if he was lonely why not just leave and find a new place. Though not her place to ask she simply nodded to his answer. Clearing her plate fully, she moved to the sink. Turning the faucet on, she cleaned off both plates and utensils before turning towards him.

Seeing his eyes lingering over her, her cheeks flushed. "I can agree to at least one night, with the weather raging outside it seems pointless for clean clothes to be soiled right after they have been washed." She fidgeted where she stood. This was not normal for her, people who offered her a bed often directed her to a room and left her alone. Venturing into the living room again, she couldn't help but be amazed at the size of everything. It almost seemed to be pointless for such mass sized furniture.

" Once the laundry is done, where would you like me to sleep. I'll have to wait since I can't sleep in a bathrobe." She stated, ignoring his lingering look or comment about her staying longer.

He followed behind her. She asked where he wanted her to stay and his reflection as he stood behind her showed a strange conflict through his mind. There were two options for him to say, the acceptable one, and the one he wanted to say.

His hand reached out and placed on her shoulder pulling her back a bit towards him. In the process he pulled on the bathrobe revealing some of her shoulder.

"The truth is I want you to sleep with me." He stood behind her his hands moved around her and slowly untied the belt of her bathrobe. His breath on her bare shoulder. "Seems fair does it not? I can give you a better life, you can make me not feel alone for a night."

"I promised not to ask about your past but you know this kind of deal right?"

Caroline could hear him approaching, her body stiffening up some. Immediately knowing where he was intending this going as she felt his pull her back. 'I did not ask for your help, you offered." she replied with a shaky voice, yes, she knew what kind of deal this was and it was one she was not sure she wanted to take part in. It was not like her body was new to the exchange shared between the male and female. She quite enjoyed it, but it had been awhile and she was always the initiator in order to get something she needed or wanted.

As the bathrobe opened in the front she hesitantly bit her lower lip, life here may not be as bad as she was trying to make it out to be. "The promise is always made, but you will find a way to get the answers even if you dont ask." she remarked drawing in a deep staggered breath as the warmth from his was above her shoulder. "I know what your asking for, but Im not what your looking for." she whispered as her body reacted to the feeling of her body against his.

He gently pulled the bathrobe off her shoulders, letting it fall off her body, and revealing her body to him. He looked at her the two of them standing in front of the window. The reflection allowed him to see every part of her body without him having to look down. his hands grabbed her hips, and gently pulled them towards him. He kissed her neck, and caressed her sides. He listened to what she said, but it was clear that his mind was already made up. "You don't know what I am looking for." He said softly. Some part of him knew this was wrong he had welcomed her into his home, he had been the one to offer her help, he shouldn't expect her body in return.

But his hands at this point were moving on their own. caressing and molesting the younger woman. Groping her breast in his hand and playing with her like she already belonged to him. Which in a way he felt she did. "You would enjoy it here. I'd keep you well fed, warm, and well loved." He said laying out some of her life if she stayed with him. "I could even give you an education if that was something you wanted." He kissed her neck, and nibbled on her soft flesh. "All for the price of staying here and being mine."

The bathrobe fell with ease before she was able to catch it and cover herself back up. Her eyes never leaving the window, watching his movement not wanted to be caught off guard again. The warmth of his hands on her body created goose bumps along her skin, "You are looking for someone to do with as you please, and I do not believe I am that person." Her feet betrayed her as she stepped back into his grasp as he pulled. Sure she was young, young enough that in society she should not know what it was like to be with a man but she did and often wanted it more than what she got. Which made this deal seem almost worth it.

A small gasp escaped her lips as his hands began to venture on their own. Caroline felt her body enjoying the caressing and venturing his hands. The sensations fogging up her thought process as a whispered moan escaped her. "What if I dont want any of that?" she asked in a small whisper feeling the warmth and moisture from his mouth on her neck, her back arching into his caressing on her chest. A place to live was not something she had thought about recently, and as of right now the only thing in her thoughts was the lips on her skin and the hands roaming her body. The rest could be figured out later. Taking her right hand and finding his, she grabbed it and slowly guided it lower. "Just tonight, we can figure out the rest tomorrow." she whispered with a ragged breath.

Her feet betrayed her, and he felt her naked body press against him, he knew that he could have her at this point. Her hand took his, and pressed down lower, and he was all too happy to explore her lower body, watching her reflection in the glass as his fingers spread apart her lower lips, playing with her core in his fingers, she said that she might not want any of it, that she wasn't the type to just take orders, but he didn't believe her at this point. Her body felt like putty in his hands and he was certain that he could mold it into any shape. The argument of what she would want tomorrow didn't matter at this point. "You can tell me what you want tomorrow, tonight I will give you what you need." He kissed her neck softly playfully nibbling on her flesh for a moment.

"You're soft, and cute." He praised her His fingers played with her pussy, and his other hand her breasts molesting her for a time that felt like ages, before he pulled his hands away from her. "And you are wet." He said showing his fingers to her. Then he started to pull off his shirt, unbuttoning it and throwing it to the ground. "I want you to take my pants off." He put a little pressure on her shoulders to signal he wanted her on her knees.

Caroline was mad at herself mentally for allowing herself to come to the conclusion that this is what she wanted for now. Believing she should have stood her ground and said know, the feeling of his fingertips on her skin had her craving more, wanting to feel more. The moment his fingers caressed and explored her mound, a soft yet desire filled moan left her lips. Watching his movements in the glass before her had her body reacting even more, the sight of watching him molest her chest, explore the forbidden areas made her even wetter below. Feeling his lips and teeth nibbling her neck, her tilted even farther giving even more access as her eyes closed against her will.

Not being able to picture herself self soft or cute after where she had been over the last year, her mind ignored his statement as her hips moved slightly with his fingers. A whimper escaped as he pulled away from his journey. Reopening her eyes, too see his reflection of removing his shirt she could not help but to admire the view. The evident muscle across his chest and abdomen was mesmerizing, but she was taken away from her thoughts when the pressure was placed on her shoulders. Turning to face him, she slowly knelt down resting her knees just before his feet. Looking up at his her fingers worked quickly but softly on his belt. Releasing the button and the zipper, she tugged them down. Her fingertips grazing his hip bones as she did it. As the pants fell, her eyes looked up once again her breath catching in her throat. He was certainly bigger than the other guys she had been with previously.

Caroline bit her lower lip softly as she leaned up and hooked her fingers into the waist band of his boxers and slowly tugged them down, just enough to release his manhood. Taking her left hand, she grasped his shaft and slowly stroked it, licking her lower lip waiting for approval before letting her mouth take it in.

Back
Top Bottom