Fx M or F I would LOVE to double with you!

Zombie

Frankenstein's Monster
Hi there! Lately I've been in search for some partners in which to double up on OCxCanon with.

I am extremely laid back in terms of RP, I want to have fun and shower our OCs with drama and love. In terms of post length I try to maintain several paragraphs but I'm really willing to give back whatever you give me! I love talking OOC and plotting with you on how to move our couples forward and any points you want to hit in developing a relationship.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me. My fandom list is rather large so hopefully we can find something together!

I will list characters I feel comfortable playing for you, and ones I'd like you to play for me! Feel free to pick any of them you'd feel most comfortable to RP for me! If there's someone not on the list of who you'd like me to RP for you just ask. I may not feel completely comfortable nailing their character but I will absolutely try for you!

ANY Characters listed below that are canonically under 18, we will be aging them up for RP!)

Marvel Comics/Cinematic Universe
Who I will play: I am fairly confident in my ability to play almost anyone for you, so give me a list and I can pick either who I am most comfortable with, or whoever you want the most!
Who I would like you to play: James "Bucky" Barnes, Matthew Murdock, Bruce Banner, Loki, Charles Xavier (preferably closer to the Fox iteration played by James McAvoy), Peter Parker

+

My Hero Academia (My knowledge is limited to mostly the anime, but I am aware of a good chunk of spoilers from the manga)
Who I will play: Anyone from 1-A, The Big 3, Most of the teachers. As far as villains go you'd have to ask.
Who I would like you to play: Aizawa, Shinso, Amajiki, Hawks

+

Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates/Three Houses
Who I will play: Just ask!
Who I would like you to play: Awakening (Stahl, Chrom, Lon'Qu, Henry, Owain) Fates (Xander, Leo, Odin, Kaze, Camilla, Niles) Three Houses (Claude, Dimitri, Sylvain, Felix, Seteth)

+

Persona 3, 4, 5
Who I will play: Anyone!
Who I would like you to play: Ryoji Mochizuki, Shinjiro Aragaki, Theodore, Muneshina Iwai, Akechi Goro, Joker, Maruki Takuto

+

Detroit Become Human
Who I will play: Markus
Who I would like you to play: Conner

+

Mass Effect
Who I will play: Just ask!
Who I would like you to play: Garrus, Thane, or even OC x OC!

+

The Legend of Zelda
Who I will play: Anyone, Even an OC if there's a particular race you enjoy or something you want to try out!
Who I would like you to play: Sidon

+

Final Fantasy XIV
Who I will play: I am not completely caught up with the new stuff, I haven't played since the Shadowbringers main expansion, but if you're okay with me being rusty I can try almost anyone.
Who I would like you to play: Thancred, Estinien, Aymeric, Hien, or male Au Ra OC

+

Fandoms I am familiar with (You are welcome to ask about these!)
Tales of Vesperia/Abyss/Graces/Xillia/Beseria
Final Fantasy
Resident Evil
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Overwatch
Guild Codex
Otome Games! I love Otome games, I've played so many I can hardly remember them all. But some to list are Heart no Kuni no Alice, Code Realize, Collar x Malice, Cafe Enchante, Hakuouki, Uta no Prince-Sama, Norn9, Amnesia)
Fruit's Basket
Ouran High School Host Club
Hades
Cursed (Netflix)
Stranger Things

That's all I have for now, I'm sure there's so much I'm forgetting, but if anything peaks your interest just shoot me a PM!

Back
Top Bottom