Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Solaris Expedition (International Study Abroad to Colony World/Scifi/Slice-of-Life)

KaeganofAmber

Super-Earth
"Bulkheads attached. Pressurizing."

The tuning in if the shuttles intercoms played as a distinct whining of the umbilical pressurizing rumbled about the shuttle fading out before sealing. The intercom then played audio from the Lunar International Space Station the shuttle was now docked too. All about the station, new shuttles arrived with students from all over Earth, ready to make the journey to one of the United Nation's Colony Worlds.

"Attention Shuttle Discovery, this is Lunar ISS. You are docked and pressurized successfully. Welcome aboard. You'll have time to get settled and get yourself acquainted with your fellow students from across the globe selected for this rare opportunity, your trip to Solaris Eridanus III, also known as Cascadia."

Upon entering the station, the artificial gravity kicks in and boots hit the floor as the intercom in the station continues to broadcast a welcome.

"As you make your way into the station, you'll feel the effects of 1G on your body. That's the stations artificial gravity, similar to the shuttles you arrived on, though for docking procedures, we have the shuttles turn their gravity off. The station is amazing, but a tad old. Your transport will be a much more modern, a suprise to all you when it arrives in a few days time. Till then, you'll be staying in your assigned international bunks to promote cultural exchange."

In this story, students from all over Earth are selected for the opportunity to go on a international sort of study abroad trip to the colony world of Cascadia.

The rp will explore human culture and interaction, relationships, social topics of colonialism, and generally fun scifi/slice of life stuff. Think of this as the mother-of-all melting pot plot.

There will be three phases as I've planned out thus far and more to come.
Lunar ISS
The Voyage
Arrival

This is the first time I am doing something that'll involve multiple people. So please bare with me. I look forward to our little adventure!​

Back
Top Bottom