Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Hypnosis/Mind Control RP Plots! [Now with Video Games!]

WillsWorld

Super-Earth
For the longest time, I always had a fascination with all things hypnosis and mind control-related. The act of taking over someone’s mind, bending their thoughts and desires to your will, transforming them into whatever you want them to be, is so entertaining to me. Over time, this fascination turned into a kink. Now, I want to try and explore this kink through roleplay.

Before I continue, I want to point out that, in these roleplays, I prefer to play the Dom. Now, let’s get to plot ideas!

Methods of Mind Control
Here are some methods of mind control that can be used to drive the story.
- Pocketwatch Hypnosis
- Hypnotic Video
- Mind Control Collar
- Mind Control Remote/Phone App
- Mind Control Helmet/Headphones
- Magic
- Supernatural Ability
- Mind Control Potion/Love Potion
- Microchip
- Robotization (See more below!)

This list is by no means final! If you have an idea, please let me know!

Pairings and Plot ideas
Here are some pairing and plot ideas for our story!
(Note: All characters are aged 18+)
(Also Note: The > symbol indicates who controls who!)
- Friend > Friend
- Student > Teacher
- Student > Bully
- Boy > Hot MILF next door
- Boy > Hot Doctor/Nurse
- Son > Stepmom
- Scientist > Test Subject
- Viewer > Streamer

Advanced Plot Ideas
Here are some plots that are a little more fleshed out. Take a look!

Turned into a Sexbot
You are either a volunteer, employee, or a ceo for a special robotics company, leading the world into a new era of technological innovation. One day, however, she is called into the lab for a special experiment. It isn’t long before she realizes that the experiment is on her, and the scientists soon completely transform her from a free-thinking human to a faceless obedient sex slave robot, leaving little to no trace of who she used to be. Her only desire now is to obey all commands given to her, and service her master in every possible way.
(We can discuss designs for the robot, as well!)

Alien Abduction
You play as a beautiful woman, whose life gets turned upside-down her by alien captors. One fateful night, your character is sucked up into the sky, by a strange beam, and she finds herself aboard a UFO, surrounded by strange creatures. The aliens are in search of a new species to enslave, and she is going to be their test to evaluate humanity’s readiness to serve. (Why are the aliens doing this? To find suitable persons to breed in order or save their dying race? Are they trying to sell humans? Or are they simply using your character for their own personal pleasures? We can discuss more, including the Aliens’ design!

These plots are by no means final, and can be altered to suit your tastes. I’m open to hear your suggestions for your own ideas, as well!

Video Games
This is a brand new addition! I’ve been looking to try a hypnosis/mind control roleplay involving characters from various games! Any and all characters are 18+. I’m open to any and all character suggestions you may have, but here are some characters I’m really looking for:
Princess Peach (Mario Series)
Princess Daisy (Mario Series)
Princess Rosalina (Mario Series)
Samus Aran (Metroid)
Princess Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)
Cynthia (Pokemon)
Rosa (Pokemon)
Sonia (Pokemon)
Hex Maniac (Pokemon)
Gardevoir (Pokemon)
Lopunny (Pokemon)
Callie (Splatoon)
Marie (Splatoon)
Marina (Splatoon)
Rouge the Bat (Sonic Series)
Amy Rose (Sonic Series)
Byleth (Fire Emblem)
2B (Nier Automata)
Mercy (Overwatch)
D.Va (Overwatch)
Mei (Overwatch)
Palutena (Kid Icarus)
Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy VII)
Cortana (Halo)
Pyra/Mythra (Xenoblade Chronicles)
…and more! Suggest anything or just ask.

Kinks
As far as kinks go, I’m pretty open, except for blood, torture, and anything you’d find in a bathroom.

As for my personal favorites, however:
- Ahegao
- Mind Control (Obviously)
- Sexy proportions (Large breasts, big ass, wide hips, etc.)
- Bimbofication
- Breast play
- Titfucking
- Rough Sex
- Sexy Clothing
- Oral Sex
- Symbols in Eyes (Hearts, Spirals, etc.)
- Glowing Eyes

P.S. I’m also open to Furries and Nonhuman partners, as well!

Thank you so much for reading my request! Remember, if you want to change any part of these ideas, or you have an idea of your own, let me know! I hope to talk to you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom