Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Outcasts (Pista and Tania)

pista

Planetoid
Blood spattered across the trees with a deep stench. Bark and splintered wood scattered across the scene drenched in the sticky red sap. Light brown fur only distinguishable in the larger clumps that clung to the leaves and branches. The event was still fresh and the blood hadn't had the chance to dry. The back end of a large brown furred creature still draining most of it's blood into the mud and dirt of the forest floor, it was clear that it exploded from it's chest down and without it's hind legs and pelvic it couldn't be identified. Anyone who could identify it purely by the size and feet would know this was a local brown bear. As bears are concerned they're a smaller species, still tall when standing up right but usually quick to flee fights than actually take them.

A good ten feet away from the animal corpse was a man face down in the mud leaning on a sharp rock and bleeding heavily from his chest. His clothes were shredded and his cloak was drenched in his own blood. Small patches of his golden hair shined through the brown and red stains all over his head, his face was fully in tact and he lay there completely motionless. Around him were some of his traveling supplies, a leather bound book encrusted with mostly green jewels, the pages unreadable from the mud. A satchel ripped at it's strap along with long intriguingly carved sticks. Strange alien plants and fungus lay around him and shards of broken glass in him. Yin was in a horrible spot and he wasn't going to survive, he could be saved but he wasn't going to make it on his own without help.

He was fading in and out of consciousness, too dazed and exerted to to think properly. He fantasized about an angel coming down and swooping him away, grabbing him and bringing him to the sky where he belonged. His eyes would glaze regularly and the only thing he could do was twitch his fingers or moan softly for help. The metallic taste of blood got him wishing he could have one glass of water, just one glass and he'd feel right as rain. The rest of his body was numb. Delusional. In a state of shock.

=====================================================================================

Jumping from tree to tree Bastion laughed playfully with the energy of a much younger kitsune. Grabbing onto a branch and swinging from it to stick a landing on the soft grass. "Now that's freedom! You guys wanna keep up? I know your carrying a lot of extra weight on your chest and thighs but that's no excuse for you two to be so slow" He turned back and flashed his teeth with fun smile. The taller shirtless guy walked over to a den under a tree and knelt next to it. "God I'm starving... Saya, Nia. I want to try and get some dinner. Plus my loins are starting to bug me." He didn't change his tone at all when he talked about sex, most of their culture was open and honest. "We can eat, then loosen up a little and enjoy ourselves." He knelt down closer to what he thought was a rabbit burrow and took a deep sniff to catch it's scent.

His tail flickered like there was something wrong. He couldn't smell any rabbits, in fact the only thing he could smell was a horrible amount of blood in the air. Both scents were scents he'd never smelled before, humans were so illusive and bears normally didn't lose fights so he was in the dark. His claw slid up the tree and he stood up noticing the lack of any noise in the forest. "Do you guys smell that?" nearly whispering it and putting his ears down with a more defensive posture.

Back
Top Bottom