Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

King of the Damned: Winterfire and Nera

Nera9948

Star
King Aria had summoned his son, Prince Thedan to his chambers to have a long discussion with him about how he needed to make his own name for himself.

"I do not plan on dying any time son, son...." Aria had said to Thedan. "You need to make your own name for yourself before I will pass the mantle on to you. I have a task for you. Go to the city of Los Vegas, and take the throne from the demon prince Ramiel. Take his territory, take his throne, be victorious, and you will be well on your way to becoming the All King, the King of Legend, the ruler of the entirety of the Legacy of Blood. You may take a dozen of my men with you. Chose them carefully, for you will get no more of them from me unless you take me on personally for all that I have, and that is ill advised."

"Yes, father..." Thedan said in response to King Aria''s decree. "If you wish it, it shall be so."

With that Thedan chose carefully from amongst the supernaturals of Aria's kingdom, twelve men to take with him to King Ramiel's palace in Vegas. He took with him six vampires, three werewolves, two mages, and a one hellhound for the task of securing the kingdom.

It went better than he could have expected. He expected that in his first attempt he would be crushed and that he would be leaving Los Vegas with his tail between his legs, licking his wounds and waiting to fight another day.

Instead he lost half of his men, three of his vampires falling to Ramiel, along with two of the werewolves and one of the mages, which frankly was the biggest surprise. Mages were formidable, under most circumstances. If the mage died, than it was probably best it happen sooner rather than later.

The Hellhound had cornered an enigma, a demon hybrid in Ramiel's chambers. Thedan was shocked quiet frankly when his hound killed Ramiel, took grevious wounds, and the hybrid survived.

Thedan decided in his mind at that moment that he wanted the hybrid. He set dark eyes in the hybrid's direction, calling to him. "You want to fight something dont fight a demon dog. Fight a Vampire King...."

Thedan stood with his sword in hand, waiting for the other man to turn his attention on him. He was ready to do whatever he needed to make that man his.

King of the Damned
3cd3a3452cb655fb412d0c7f3cdb9eaf.jpg

For those serving under Lord Ramiel it started as just another day, or well, night. Vampires fed. Pets served those above. The guards started their training. Another dull day in the city of sin. The half breed demon held a tortoiseshell cat in his lap, staring out at the sky. He knew he should be with the rest of the guards swinging their blades, or firing their guns at the range. Most of the guards anymore were day walkers. Able to switch shifts with ease to protect Lord Ramiel. Most of them younger than a century. The significantly older half breed grew tired of teaching them, and their macho posturing. Even the females felt the need to walk around chests puffed out trying to prove their worth. Damian had already proved his worth, dozens of times, and preferred to sit in the quiet than scolding the children.

Then the warning shouts echoed through the estate. At first he thought one of the guards was just overly nervous. Wouldn't of been the first time. The cat in his lap let out a yeowl then scurried off into the shadows, and the scent of blood hit him. "Oh, thank the shadows something to spice things up." Few dared attack the vampire lord, especially not in his home. All those before fell in a swash of crimson and screams.

Damian bolted through the dimly lit halls toward the sound of fighting. Surely they brought more soldiers than this? He thought, and laughed. Figuring the young ones could take care of these few he moved on to find his lord. These could merely be a distraction from their main goal, so off he went deeper into the compound. All those he passed headed toward the fight he'd just left, then a dark mass rushed past him. "They brought a frickin' hell hound?" He exclaimed, then laughed again, an impish grin curving his lips.

Finally, he reached Lord Ramiel, who bellowed in rage as the hound latched its maw around his leg. "Bad puppy!" The hybrid shouted snapping a whip at the hound's flank. It whipped around snarling at him, and he giggled. He danced about the room lashing the whip, and brandishing a long sword in the other for when the hound managed to get up close.

A scream tore his attention from his playtime with the hell hound back to Ramiel. "Frickin' werewolves." Damian kicked the demon dog in the head then dashed to his severely wounded lord. Done with playing, he dropped the whip and lunged forward with his blade. Amethyst fire lit the black metal just before it hacked through the wolf's right front limb. Its howl jarred his bones and sent a thrill rushing down his spine. Fangs flashing the two supernatural beings clashed in savage battle.

Clawed hand thrusting out, Damian locked his hand on the were's throat, claws tearing into its jugular. "Bye bye!" Voice high and playful he ripped the flesh away from its neck, blood jettisoned into his face. Licking at the thick coppery sweetness, he turned toward Ramiel. "Hells be dammed, bad dog!" The vampire lord gurgled as the hound finished ripping his chest open. Before Damian could attack the hell hound buried its face into the master vampire's chest and chomped out his heart. A beat later the beast went flying across the room. The hybrid spared a glance for the lord knowing full well nothing survived that.

He rushed the hound bare handed, having lost his sword in the fight with the werewolf. They tasseled and clawed. Growled and laughed. Both covered in blood, some their own, mostly another's. Chest heaving he stood against a wall arms loose at his sides. The hound stood before him, a bit worse for wear. Then a new enemy entered the room. Damian shifted his crimson gaze to the new comer and groaned. "Did they have to send the sexy one to kill me?" His brows lifted once the man spoke and his smile bloomed. "King? Oh, goodie!"

Spitting out a mouthful of blood, the hybrid sprang over the hound. He gave it a sound thwap across its muzzle when it tried to bite him, and he rolled once he hit the ground. Hand darting out he snatched up his whip as he leapt forward.

Thedan was not extremely surprised as the whip came snapping towards him, as he looked to the ground beside him, the hellhound was barely able to walk, and not a real threat to Damian by this point. Thedan would have to punish him later, if he survived.

Thedan lept upwards as the whip came towards him in an attempt to sweep him off his feet.

"Playing jump rope are we? Trying to sweep me off my feet? You'll have to try harder than that, hybrid." The vampire said as he gave a toothy smile in the other man's direction, checking out the other man's physique.

He had gentle yet firm features, manly enough but still a pretty boy in many ways. He wanted to get that hybrid's beneath him, wanted to taste his blood, even though he knew there could be unknown consequences given he was demon mixed with, well something Thedan could not exactly tell.

Tasting a hybrid was always an adventure. But with his luck the man would be part Necromancer, and he would get deathly ill and would have to fight for his life to have a taste. Necromancer blood was the sweetest, but not worth it. The visions of ghosts, and nightmares that followed tested a mans sanity. He knew from experience, having made that mistake only once before, with nearly catastrophic results.

Thedan put those thoughts aside and brought them back to where they really belonged, winning this fight so that he did not end up as dead as the former King of Los Vegas.

The whip snapped again, and again he jumped, this time backwards. He moved much slower than he really could as he dodged, before deciding he had had enough of this, playing with the hybrid,

He reached out with his supernatural speed, snatching the whip and pulling the other man towards him, close enough he could reach out and touch him, and he did, slapping what looked like a bracelet onto the other mans left wrist, grabbing his right wrist, the one holding the whip, twisting it painfully, while he struggled to get the other cuff on the man's right hand, wondering if he realized what he was trying to do.

Chuckling he lashed out his whip, "You're much better at it that the other two dogs that came at me." His smile spread wide to showcase his pointed teeth, and vicious fangs. "Oh, trust me. If I were trying to sweep you up you wouldn't be fighting." The half demon sped through the room, almost slipping on a pool of cooled blood. This hotty could move pretty fast for one who looked so buff. It made the pursuit all that more enjoyable.

Whip going out again he snarled, when once again the King dodged. "Quick lil' leech now ain't'cha?" He thought for a moment that maybe he should go after the sword, since the whip didn't connect. "The name's Damian, sweetie. Not hybrid. If anything I prefer pet names like: sweets, stud muffin, demon delight." The half breed spun lashing out his whip, then cursed loudly. "That had to sting. Poor babeh. Need me to kiss it?" Lips puckering he stumbled forward.

More curses flew from him, and he yanked at his wrist. "Come now, before you give me pretties I think we should at least have dinner." Eyes flashing with cobalt fire, he swung a leg out to kick the vampire away. "I will not be shackled, blood boy! Get the seven hells off!" He flung out the hand that already sported a bracelet, and nothing happened. Now the curses came out in demonic slurs. The religious objects on his body burst into violet and cobalt flames.

As attractive as this king was, he wasn't about to roll over for him. If only they'd met under better circumstances. He could see them being great together, fun romp in the bed, teasing jibes, and even some exhausting play fights. Tussles that would ultimately lead to even more exercise, the nude kind. To run his hands through that long hair, and gaze into those captivating eyes. Mmm, yes.

Thedan was half way there, quite literally, once bracelet slapped onto the demon's wrist, when a curse and a sudden igniting of the demons religious items into violet flame scared the shit out of him, making him back off, just for a moment, before deciding he better go for it now or he might end up with a big problem, knowing if he bound the hybrid's powers, it should bind the fiery side effects as well. At least he hoped so.

He rushed at the hybrid with all his speed, trying once and for all to slap the other bracelet on. Now it was time to show the bracelets could do.

Thedan waved his hand in the direction of the hybrid, activating the bracelets causing long chains to grow from each side of them, snapping to magical platforms on the ground, which would bind him in place.

"Now, Damian, would you like to talk first, or shall I sweep you off your feet?" Thedan inquired with a sassy look on his face. He had at least for the moment, won.

"I can remove the chains if you decide to cooperate, but the bracelets, which bind your powers are your new fashion accessory. The only way you will get them off of you, is if I either take them off, or if I die."

A snarky smile blossomed when the king jumped back. "Aww, not accustomed to demon fire, lovie?" Not about to let him know that the fire hurt like the dickens, and how desperately he wanted to yank off his religious danglies, he giggled madly. "Ah, snap." The sexy king came for him again, and he let a few more curses fly. Drained from his encounter with the two monster dogs he didn't move quick enough. The bracelet snapped into place and he snarled. The violet and cobalt fires blinked out of existence. Both a good thing, and a horrible thing. A pressure squeezed his magical aura until he couldn't feel it anymore. Empty. He felt desperately, maddeningly empty.

Screaming in rage he yanked at the chains, demonic pupils dilated into inflated lemons. "How dare you! This is entirely unnecessary! How would you feel if I snatched away the very essence of what you are? Hmm? You might be cute, but this is not okay!" Damian yanked on the chains again, his blood pounding loudly in his ears. He felt weak, powerless, because he was, powerless. The comforting hum of magic gone, the warmth of demon fire extinguished. Cold, yes he felt so cold.

The half demon wanted to threaten this studly vampire king. Wanted to curse him, and thrash. That last part he was doing, and loudly. He took a long inhale, then a slow blustering exhale. "Okay, sweetie. What do you want? A slave? A sex puppet? A weapon? Hmm? What do you desire, handsome?" Licking his lips he shaw-shayed his hips moving as close to him as the chains would allow. The effort to hide how much these chains were affecting him got his eye twitching, and shallowed his breathing. He'd do anything to get these dammed chains off. His entire life he spent cowing to a vampire, though he had respect and freedom then. This, this was a whole another bucket of nails.

Thedan stepped closer to the half demon as he struggled against the chains. "You want to complain about being in chains? For centuries your kind kept my kind in chains. This is as I see it poetic justice, sweetie. Sorry but not sorry---"

The newly crowned vampire king looked towards the throne behind him, as two of his underlings walked into the room. They surveyed the blood splatters everywhere and the only living member of King Ramiel's former court.

"Clean this mess up," Thedan said as he made his way over to the throne, pushing the dead body of the former king off of the throne watching it turn to dust at his feet, which always eventually happened to a supernatural corpse.

Thedan leaned in, looking at his hybrid prize and said. "You will serve as a weapon and a slave. Why not get all the use out of you that I possibly can? Let's start with a test. I will release you from these chains, but if you pull any shit on me, a wave of my hand and they will appear again, like so. Do you understand?"

With that Thedan waved his hands and the chains disappeared but the bracers remained in place. "Before I throughly enjoy you I probably ought to have you show me around my new palace. We could start with the dungeon. I am sure Ramiel had a dungeon. Every good king has to have a dungeon after all. And not just a sex dungeon. Lead the way angel cakes. I want to see everything in my domain."

"But were you kept in chains? Did I put you in chains? I don't even know my family, so I sure as hell can't be blamed for their sins." He snarled, anger uncurling like thorny vines in his veins. "So this is not justice. This is you wanting to justify you taking me prison as a play thing." Umbrella hate infuriated him. This type of prejudice for anything someone else in his race might have done was ludicrous.

"Talking like demons haven't been enslaved by every race since they figured out how to yank them over into this realm." Mumbled in sharp clipped bursts he followed the vampire king's movements. His shoulders, arms, and hands shook. Each breath stuttered and stopped into and out of his lungs. Lips curl up in less of a smile and more of a baring of teeth. Damian lurched forward arms pulled back by the chains, chest out, teeth snapping. "Come closer little king. I'll show you I have more weapons than my magic."

Chains gone, he stumbled forward. He righted himself, glared at his new 'master', and scoffed. "You're seriously just going to move in? Keep me, and move in? You might know how to fight, but boy you're lucky you're good looking." The half demon shook his head then started for the nearest door. "Come on, love bird. Time for the grand tour."

He stopped at the doorway, and leaned on it for a moment until the vampire decided to follow him. Sure, he might run his mouth a lot, more than he should, but he knew how to read a room. Knew that he stood alone, and that serving one vampire king was no different than serving another. If he played the obedient puppy he'd get these bracers off, eventually. Mixed breeds weren't exactly treated well unless they'd proven themselves. He just had to start over, again

Thedan had Damian give him the grand tour of the place. He was bored out of his mind as he surveyed the dead bodies everywhere and he was annoyed that it was taking so long for the mess to get cleaned up. He was also annoyed when he was informed of the state of the bathroom by the female vampire Lisa that had accompanied him on the raid. He then turned to Damian and said.

"I'm bored, and as much as the idea of fucking you appeals, I think you need a bath. In fact I think we both do. Because one of my underlings drowned someone in the bathtub before my invasion was all done and over with, I cannot very well bring myself to bathe in that tub. With my luck it would send a ghost lose on me. I can't well have that.

"The pool was untouched. Go ahead and follow me out there where we can both gets the blood of our enemies off ourselves. And I think I will wait to throughly enjoy the spoils of war. I am starving and tired and not quite in the frame of mind for fucking right now."

With that Thedan led the other man out into the pool, waited for the woman Lisa to bring him some clothing, ordered her to bring something for Damian and stripped down immediately upon getting the clothes and the towels.

"Relax, angel cakes. We are just going to clean up, get something to eat, and then get some rest tonight. We have all the time in the world.

Not particularly thrilled about giving the man that just enslaved him a tour, he droned on about the most tedious of things. He didn't think it mattered what he said because this man seemed to like to ignore just about everything that came out of his mouth. The half breed tossed in random falsehoods he made up on the spot about the castle, gestured to paintings and named them ridiculous names. Gave rooms that they passed names like: the room of snakes, or room of moonlight, or the crimson room. One he even named the room of evil bunny wabbits. None of it mattered really, because this new king would rename everything anyway.

As they walked the halls of his home he tried not to let the sight of all his dead companions get to him. Multiple times he stopped, swallowed, or even closed his eyes in grief at yet another fallen comrade. So young, they were all so young. They might not have died if he'd been with them instead of lounging at the window. All slaughtered for what? By whom? This small band of sociopaths? The more the walked the harsher his tone became, each word growled out.

Eyes rolling he turns to face his master, and snorts. Bile coated his tongue for a moment at the mention of a drowning. Such a horrible painful way to go. Damian swallowed, and crossed his arms. "Oh lets. I love the good smell of pool water mixed with blood. Really gets my goat going." His hand dropped down to grab his junk, gave it a good squeeze, then follow King Thedan to the pool.

"Aww, you're breaking my heart here, sweetums. How will I go on with your cock in me right this second?" He sauntered up to the vampire licking his lips. Before he could try anything the man started stripping. "Oh honey honey! Yes, please!"

Forcing a giggle, Damian hopped up and down clapping his hands. An instant later he flung off his jacket, black button up, and started on his leather pants. He hummed playfully butt wiggling the entire time. Then his body sagged, a puppet after its string are cut. "Poo on you. Spoiling all the fun. First you kill everyone. Make a giant mess of things, and now you cock block me? Rude!" The half demon stomped his foot, causing his already loosened pants to slide from his knees to his ankles.

Thedan had listened to Damian's tour of the place, calling rooms every ridiculous name under the sun, then seeming to get offended that he didn't want to fuck just yet. It was the last thing the man had expected, for him to act this way. He had expected the anger but not the humor, and he certainly had not expected him to feel cock blocked so to speak.

"I was trying to be nice, angel cakes," The vampire prince said, calling him the pet name yet again, having fun with it, and as of yet the man had not objected to that particular pet name. It was coming certainly, he had objected to so much else, it seemed that the hybrid just had not gotten around to it yet. "I realize that you just lost some of your friends, your comrades. I was trying to give you a chance to mourn them. I could see the look on your face as we came across their corpses."

"I am going to admit, the only one of the Legacy of Blood members from my father's court that I even know, is that woman that came in her earlier. I am not mourning a single one of them because they are nothing to me." Thedan sighed, victory had left him feeling rather empty. He did not want to admit it, but it was not the sweet thing that he had expected it was going to be. "Also I am tired. You are tired. I can fucking wait until tomorrow."

Thedan finished cleaning himself off, having to admit bathing in pool water was not quite what he had wanted to do, but he did not have much choice in the matter given the drowned man in the bathroom. "This pool is going to have to be drained. The water is now disgusting. But this is better than before. We can get proper showers whenever the hell the bathrooms are cleared out."

The vampire climbed out of the pool, dried off, and put on his clothes, ignoring the advances of the demon. "Are you part incubus by the way? It might be important to know whether or not you need sex in order to survive or if you are just a horny bastard."

Damian rolled his eyes, "Puh, nice. Pretty sure that word isn' in your vocab, fangy." He continued working out of his clothes, kicking them away. His body jerked to a stop, all muscles tightening. Crimson eyes locking on the vampire he couldn't believe that the other had actually noticed. Maybe he wasn't as heartless as he first believed. Though, he wasn't entirely sure if that heart beat or not. Not that it mattered. A beating heart didn't keep someone from hurting you. He blinked, turned away whispering, "I was supposed to protect them."

Being the eldest soldier here he had failed. Failed all of them, especially those he trained. He didn't care less that the king fell. Kings came and went. So did trainees, but it still hurt when they fell. Trying to keep people alive was just an impossible battle he lost every time. Another reason he tended only to spend time with people while training. Get any closer and it just tore him up worse.

Not saying much else, he sank into the pool, hissing at the chemicals burning his wounds. He used his torn shirt to scrub off the blood and gore. Brow lifting he glanced over at Thedan. "That's a sharp unforgiving blade you're dancin' on there, King." Damian dropped beneath the water's surface scrubbing at his long hair wishing for shampoo. At least some soap for hell's sake. "Tomorrow. Always tomorrow. Looks like we're outta luck fella." The half breed tapped the head of his flaccid cock and grinned at the vampire king.

Lingering in the pool he backstroked deeper in not really minding swimming in a pool tainted with blood. Wasn't the first time he practically bathed in blood. Now that was a throw back to darker times. He pushed himself through the water watching the other dress, and cringed. "Nasty. I am not putting those clothes back on. If it's okay with you, Master Waster. I'd prefer to go to my room and get clean ones. Bet I can find you something tasty to dress yourself in. Someone in this castle gotta have clothes that would hug that fine ass good."

He gave the male a wink before stroking backwards again. Humming he clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. "I have no clue. Don't know my rents. All I know is I'm a half breed, hybrid trash that fucks. I might be. I go a week without at least drinking down some guy's load and I go stir crazy." Damian grinned devilishly at him and spread his legs in the water. "But then again, I might just be a horny bastard." He licked his lips then rolled over to breast stroke to the other side of the pool.

"I didn't mean put these disgusting things back on. Since you lived here I figured you had clothes in your living quarters. Go to your living quarters and get some clean clothes on. Unless you prefer prancing around naked in front of the new court."
Thedan said, making his intentions clear to the hybrid.

After that was completed, Thedan had a simple meal prepared, feeling that everyone needed something to eat and a night of relaxation after the battle.

Eventually, Thedan and Damian got to a hotel room to get an actual shower using soap water shampoo and the works.
They got a good nights sleep, and Thedan did not even bother to chain Damian up that night, but merely locked him in a room, and came for him the following morning.

It felt somewhat awkard, although he did not feel it really should have felt this awkard given he had taken conquests before, but he had nevrer taken one of even the slightest bit of demon blood. He should have just been able to fuck him and be done with it, but for some reason, he wanted to be more sophisticated than that. Maybe it was something about the pain he had seen in the others eyes. The fire within them that he had never seen before in quite the same way.

As he woke that morning, had had said to himself. "I will make you want me...." As he left his chambers, making his way to the room where he had locked up Damian. He unlocked the door, expecting the demon to still be asleep. If for some reason he was not there, which wouldn't have entirely surprised him, the hybrid seemed resourceful, than Thedan would not be amused.

Back
Top Bottom