Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Fandom-Based and Original Pleasures

Cephon

爱与和平
Hey all, don't mind me, just looking for some smut-driven RPs to get me going here. But you know the drill; before we get to that part, let's get the rules out of the way, as well as some useful notes about me and what I want:
  • I prefer to RP in PMs, but I might be open to threads if you really want.
  • Ghost friendly. If we drift apart and you ever wanna come back around, feel free to hit me up again. No hard feelings.
  • I'm a switch, so I can easily dom or sub for you, whichever you prefer!
  • In regards to post length, I try to mirror my partner but you can generally expect a minimum of two paragraphs from me. In other words, I consider myself a literate writer and I prefer my partners to be at least on the same level as well.
  • Real life gender doesn't matter to me, but as far as characters go, I do of course prefer to play as and against female or futa/NB characters. Not really interested in male or femboy characters at the moment, but maybe some other time.
  • For fandom scenarios, I'm open to either canon x canon or canon x OC.
  • I do work full time, so as far as post frequency goes, best I can promise is at least one post every day or as little as once every few days, maybe a few more on my days off. If nothing else, I'll be free to chat OOC every day if you feel so inclined!
  • As stated above, I'm looking for smut driven RPs here, but depending on the prompt you'd like to play with me, I might have a few ideas for the worldbuilding and narrative if you want a bit of story to go along with your smut.
  • I consider myself very open in regards to kinks. Some general faves for kinks include kissing, oral, anal, lactation, body worship, creampies, group sex, casual sex, sexy outfits, twerking, body modification, raceplay, mind control/hypno, among many others. For a more in-depth look at my kinks and limits, feel free to check out my F-List!
If you have any other questions, feel free to run them by me! I probably did forget something noteworthy up there somewhere.

Original Prompts

Paradise Island
- A Complete Free for All Setting
A perpetual craving of mine where our characters can easily meet and fuck, and we can cycle through as many different characters as we want. Perfect place to test out any ref you have that you're craving to use, or if you just want an easy scene to dive straight into the smut for.

In a nutshell, it's a casual sex vacation resort where guests can casually hook up with each other and lets us skip to the good stuff. This can be either relatively grounded, like being an expensive resort reserved for celebrities and elites, or something a bit more out there like a full-on multiverse resort in which people from every kind of world -- between fantasy, sci-fi, or fandoms of any kind -- are able to come together and hook up!

Easternized - Asian Based Interracial Scene
Have a bit of a hankering for an interracial scene with an Asian character against a girl of any other race.

There's a lot we could potentially do with this. Maybe a one-off scene with a character taking a vacation trip to an Asian country and getting a taste of the local flavor or vice versa, maybe an Asian-American girl seducing someone she's had her eye on. While not interracial, I'd even be open to a scene between two Asian girls, whether as two girls from different Asian cultures or perhaps an Asian-American girl being awakened to her culture.

If you wanna go all in, we can even consider something like an Asian NWO type of setting as well.

Become One With Us - Assimilation Based Scene
It's a bit out an out-there fetish but I can't deny I'm a sucker for assimilation, erasing someone's individuality and absorbing them into a collective hivemind.

I'd love to do a scene in which characters are assimilated and mind controlled by way of something along the lines of an alien parasite, mass roboticization, or a mind controlling mask/helmet, something to cover up their face and erase their identity & personality, while preserving their sexy bodies. The prompt is a bit broad and open-ended, for the purpose of brainstorming if you had any favorite spins on it, but those are some of my favorite ideas.

New Year, New Me - Transformation Based Scene
The only prompt in which I'd be open to playing as and/or against a male character in the beginning, since it'd be a temporary affair.

This is another idea that's intentionally vague and broad to be open to all sorts of ideas to fine-tune it to your liking. An idea in which, simply put, one or both of our characters are transformed or modified in some way. In particular, my favorite transformations include genderbending, race, character, twinning, body growth, hivemind, among others. The scenario can range from fantasy to sci-fi to modern, and the other finer details can be played with (the method of transformation, whether it's consensual or not, etc.) as you see fit.

Fandoms

Animanga
- Fate Series (and other TYPE-MOON works)
- A Certain Scientific Railgun
- Danganronpa
- Sailor Moon
- Dragon Ball
- Highschool of the Dead
- One Piece

Video Games
- Trails/Kiseki Series
- Dead or Alive
- Street Fighter
- Tales Series

Misc.
- Marvel Comics
- DC Comics
- Doctor Who (mostly Classic Era)

I'm of course into way more than just what's listed, mostly in the way of anime and games, so if you'd like to see my actual full list, feel free to just ask! Seriously, I've seen a lot, heh, but these are just the ones I'm open to doing self-contained scenes with. Crossover ideas are a completely separate beast though.

If any of this interests you at all, feel free to hit me up in DMs, and we'll see about cooking something up! If you do feel inclined to shoot me a message, please include stuff like what gender(s) you can play, any particular kinks or limits you have, and whether you're dom, sub, or switch, and of course, which plots interest you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom