Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Nothing Compares 2 U [long term, literate]

SKbm

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
Hi! Consider this an open challenge for anyone who sees themselves as a writer. The kind of person that is here for more than a lame, generic sex scene one shot. I'm looking for another player who wants to tell a story and isn't afraid to riff back and forth to fill the details. A writer that will weave multiple characters in and out as necessary.

A writer who won't get our main characters in the house and the. Just leave them there making kissy faces for the rest of time.

Above everything else I want someone who knows what I mean when I say I want a character who feels alive. I want someone who can make me care about the precious little soul they're writing about. I want someone who can make an emotional connection, and through it impress me as we make a beautiful world that we will both hopelessly will obsess over!

With that said, here's the idea: MC, Leigh, is the daughter of Rock and Roll Royalty; of a man who really took off in the early nineties and carried that success through until his death by suicide, all of a sudden. Leigh is a teen, 16-19, and wants to follow in her father's footsteps. But it's hard. The tragedy of loss should be part of it! You'll have usual beats-- coming of age, sexual discovery, challenging addiction and temptation and navigating people with terrible intentions.

We can work out YC when you reach out. Im open to what they are and can provide suggestions and we can play with a variety of different concepts.

Looking around 80%+ plot with a good portion of earned and scintillating, emotionally charged smut.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom