Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cynosure - What Happens in Space Stays in Space

Black_Out

Semi-Pro Stalker
x-files-ufo-alien-disclosure-sightings-2017.jpg

Ares 8 store room

Tagging Butch @MsBloom / AMI @TheCorsair

As they left Butch did look back over her shoulder and shot Tug Boat a smile and gave a little wave with her free hand. Sure they'd gotten off to a rough start but she knew they would get along just splendidly on their own now that Ms Herd was taken out of the equation. It was not that she was interested in him sexually, nothing was further from her mind, but she liked him for being who he was, loud, rough and brazen, and not making apologies for it. She was also sure he was exactly the kind of soldier who would have her back should she need it covered and who wouldn't dream of leaving anyone behind.

As Eris stopped them and indicated a store room that seemed to be only half filled she nodded. It was indeed good enough for a friendly discussion, and more. Butch wasn't too picky about getting intimate in odd places that might not provide as much comfort as a bed and other than herself she doubted any of the other two had the privacy of their own quarters. The reason she did not suggest going back to her place was mainly that she did not want the android in there snooping around and possibly dropping surveillance equipment, the other was that it was far too close to Jaxx's quarters.
"Looks good enough," she said and smiled as Eries looked at her licking her lips.
They were gorgeous lips and Butch would be lying if she tried to deny imagining them on her own lower lips.

"Oh, just good enough?" Eris teased, meeting Butch's leer with her own, "I was hoping for a little more than good enough. But, maybe you just haven't seen enough yet?"

Her gaze spanned from Butch to AMI back to Butch, and long, slender fingers worked at the buttons of her uniform. The top fall away to reveal a simple cottom sports bra. Not the sexiest thing, but it showed off her toned figure and her slender curves. "Is it starting to look a little better now?"

Without waiting for an answer, Eris propped herself up on a counter, posing with arched back to show off her lithe figure. With a smirk, she pulled one leg up to her chest, and began working off her military issue boots, unlacing it enough to let it slip off. Subtly, she offered the other boot to either Butch or AMI. "If you want to help me out, we can see if we can't get it looking even better in here."

After the momentary hesitation her social protocols demanded, Ami stepped forward and unlaced the other combat boot. "It already looks delightful," she murmured, sliding the boot off and dropping it to the deck. Soft silicon-skinned fingers caressed her calf as she worked the utilitarian grey sock off. "But yes, I think it can get even better." Her thumb caressed the ball of Eris' foot, allowing the carbon fiber nail to gently scrape her sole. Eris squirmed just a little from that, most likely a combination of tickling and arousal, and Ami licked her lips at the way it made the woman's body move. "But you must be uncomfortable, being the least dressed of the three of us. And," she added with a wink, "my social programming doesn't permit me to allow you to be uncomfortable."

She stepped back, undoing her hunter green blazer and making a show of shrugging it off, rotating first one shoulder and then the other as it slid from her shoulders and fell to the floor. Her fingers traced the synthetic leather of her belt and explored slowly over the cream blouse that concealed her abdomen and breasts. It was hard to tell, but her body language gave the impression of her flat black eyes glancing from Butch to Eris and back before she undid the first tiny button of her blouse. "This takes time," she murmured, stroking her slowly exposing cleavage with on finger as she undid the second button. "Would it make you more comfortable to help me?"

As she made the offer she took a step back, deliberately resting her rear on the counter between Eris' spread legs without taking her eyes off Butch. "Either or both of you?"

Back
Top Bottom