Mx Female Shepard's Plots: Kinky Parties and Voyeuristic Couples

commanderShepard

This is my favorite store on the Citadel.
Hello interested parties! Male (he/him) looking for Mx Female plots/characters, but I am willing to write from any perspective. I play and run table top role playing games and have been role playing like this for over a decade, so I'm well versed in writing and developing characters and plot lines, world building, and the like.

I prefer about a 50/50 split on plot and smut. I like good grammar and punctuation in posts, with plenty of detail, but I am flexible on length and adapt to my partner - around 2-3 sentences minimum, but 2-3 paragraphs is preferred most of the time.

Real photo face grabs only please, no cartoons or anime. Celebrities are great.

Check out my F-list for kinks.

My Current Plots
It’s the end of the world as we know it—zombies, nuclear or biological devastation, whatever we settle on. A pair of young survivors (could be part of a larger group) have a lot of sexual tension with each other. They find an opposing faction of survivors—raiders, bandits, something high-tech, etc. They could either be captured, or I could see a Romeo and Juliet situation where they fall for someone in the other faction, and it creates a lot of drama and tension between the groups. 1-2 main characters each, lots of side characters.

This plot is a party for the rich and powerful, which can be men and women but probably mostly men. Tuxedos and evening gowns kind of gala. Every attendee brings a guest as arm candy—for most, this will probably be wives and girlfriends. The rule of the night is that the arm candy is completely submissive to their partner, and the main event is a wife swap. They have no choice but to obey as the rich and powerful use their bodies for their pleasure, in full view of everyone else. 1-2 main characters each, lots of side characters.

A couple goes on vacation together, probably someplace tropical like Hawaii, the Caribbean, Brazil, etc. What starts as a romantic trip quickly falls apart when one partner finds out the other has been cheating (texts/pictures on their cell phone). Wanting to still have fun and get revenge, they have a one night stand. The cheating partner finds out, and it turns into the two of them one-upping each other in jealousy until things get wildly out of hand. 1 main character each, lots of side characters.

A superhero duo—partners, not a sidekick—get caught by a super villain (or two). The only way they can save each other’s lives is by going along with the villain’s increasingly carnal desires. There’s lots of potential scenes both before and after that bit of the plot, so this is pretty flexible. 1 main character each, 1-2 villains.

A little more slice of life. A married couple realizes that they both want to fuck each other’s best friends. They decide to give it a try, and like it way more than they thought they would, and start swinging with more people. 2-4 main characters each, several side characters.

A group of college kids plays a game of truth or dare at a party. As people get more drunk and aroused, the dares start getting out of hand. Might have some rivalries or jealousies come out and make even make the dares dangerous. For those of you with supernatural preferences, I think there is absolutely an angle for magic or demonic forces to be at work here. Could even be at a magic school! 1-2 main characters each, lots of side characters.

I will also do some fandoms. Mass Effect, Bioshock, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Marvel, DC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom