Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The debt comes due (Staine x LustfulSins)

Staine

ɴeoɴ Dreαмѕ
Welcoming Committee
Theo, as he liked to call himself since he wasn't much a fan of the name Theodore as a whole, knew something was wrong. He could feel it. The strange mark on his collarbone that had been explained away to him as a birthmark had been getting darker, more defined...what once seemed like it was just a blurry imprint of something, a unique quirk had slowly turned more vivid, he could see now the distinct form of it and was considering visiting a doctor since something was clearly up...though he was a little scared of that too. One of his friends obsessed with the occult had sworn it looked like a demonic symbol for a demon of lust with a weird name if you looked closely, but he'd written him off as just being eccentric. Another thing were the things he had been seeing. Usually late at night, often when he was alone he had seen the outline of a man, two men actually. Both were tall, one had long hair, more human features and sometimes he could see the colour of the hair, of human flesh and the other...it was silvery, looked almost shiny, or wet, like it glistened but whenever he would turn his head to view it properly it would be gone without a trace, leaving only a faint scent that he couldn't quite recognise in the air. It had been throwing him off his game...Theo had two jobs, really...first was his part time job working security for anywhere that would pay him, often a bouncer for a nightclub, or paid to walk an empty building site with a flashlight and taser to make sure unruly kids didn't fuck it up. It paid just about enough to cover his rent, food, bills and anything else he needed without really giving him much more to spend, though thankfully an inheritance from his Grandparents had given him somewhat of a comfort zone. The other was more an aspiration than a job, he trained at sprinting, at hurdles...Theo was fast, athletic, he was good at it and hoped to win competitions, to get sponsored at the very least. At 24 years old, 25 in just a few short minutes, he had time. He'd won a few local events, and soon there would be one where he knew scouts would be looking.

There! His head snapped to the side, he'd seen the more humanlike of the figures in the corner of his vision but once more it was gone again. He sighed, turning back to the path he was on around the warehouse. He was the only one working security for this place tonight, for the last three nights actually, guarding some shipments temporarily which to his knowledge would soon be moving on and he'd have to wait till another job came in. Uneventful apart from a few kids poking around and a racoon he'd spotted trying to break in it was at least peaceful, soon he could go back to his car and play around on his phone, walking the grounds every half an hour or so. Sometimes, he liked to jog around, always looking to get in a little more training, keep himself fit, not get complacent, but it was so much easier to miss something like that. Leaning against a wall, he decided he would send a quick text message to his girlfriend since it was just a minute from his birthday. Hey babe, I'll be home at around 7 am, I'm sure you're in bed now but I love you. Don't forget to feed the Bruno. His phone would likely go off with messages from friends and family, those still up at least, wishing him a happy birthday soon but honestly it didn't mean that much to him, it was just another year he wasn't a pro and less time to make it into the Olympics...a definite dream of his but Theo was realistic. Just winning a few lesser events was more than enough for him, he wanted a little fame, he didn't need the level of an Olympian gold medallist. Walking along again, he could see birds watching him, creepy against the backdrop of the city, and nearly jumped out of his skin as he heard his alarm go off, reaching for his phone to silence it. "Happy birthday to me I guess."

Centuries ago, a list demon named Valroneth tricked a power hungry man into a deal that would affect his bloodline for years to come. In exchange for power, the lust demon could claim rights to every firstborn son of each generation. And to mark each son, Valroneth's mark would appear somewhere on their body. And the last demon keeps each until he loses interest, they grow old, or they die.

Valroneth knew the moment the beacon brand started calling to him again. He followed its trace to a black haired man that definitely pulled at Val's libido. Over the last six months, Valroneth has been nearby, seen in the edges of vision, watching his prey. Through snippets of overheard conversation, he had learned the young man's name is Theo. A good name, Val likes the way it sounds in his voice.

Tonight, the beacon brand is calling to Valroneth stronger than ever. And when he finds the boy at his security job at another warehouse, the demon's crimson eyes can see the brand is solid black now. Complete. The boy belongs to him. When Theo wishes himself a happy birthday, Valroneth steps around the end of the warehouse, into full view for the first time. Thick red hair loose down his back, contrasting with lightly tanned skin and an all black outfit. Crimson eyes peer from behind long dark lashes, and there's a smug smile on his face. Val's voice, when he speaks, isn't overly deep, and rolls smooth from his chest, carrying across the space between them. "Happy birthday indeed, sweet Theo."

Last edited:
As the man stepped from the shadows Theo's eyes went wide and his hand automatically came up to the mark on his collarbone, the strange birthmark which suddenly seemed a lot warmer...or maybe that was his imagination? The figure before him...not only did he know his name but he looked...no. No, it couldn't be, he was crazy, he had to be insane to think that this man was exactly like the one that had been stalking the edge of his vision for so long. It had been at least a month of seeing the same two figures but never quite being able to truly see them, but one of them had the same physical features as this man. The same long hair, though now he could see the colour more clearly, the reddish colour that seemed to flow down his back. Dressed all in black too, like he was stalking through the night planning a burglary. Theo himself had dressed in black pants and his deep, honestly dark enough to be black, blue shirt with the logo of his security firm on it.

His hand was already moving down towards his taser, issued by the same company that gave him his jobs, right next to his pepper spray. "W...Who are you? How do you know my name?" Whomever this was it was somebody that gave him the chills, the way he was looking at him, the height...the same height as those shadows he'd seen too, even taller than his own six foot...and those eyes. Red, deep like the abyss. Something about this man scared him and he had already unholstered his taser and was lifting it to take aim. "Stay back and tell me who you are! Have you been following me? This is p...private property!" He's stumbled on his words, the fear clear in his crystal blue eyes. "I'm warning you, I will use this thing!"

Valroneth chuckles, walking slowly toward Theo. He isn't threatened by the taser, nor by the boy's words. There's a light smile on his face that doesn't quite reach his crimson eyes. Val tucks his hands into the pockets of his black jeans, now ten feet from Theo. The boy's fear is so thick in the air, when Val breathes in through his mouth, he can taste it. "Ah, sweet Theo. You know me. Well, sort of. I've been around, skirting the edge of your sight. I've allowed you a normal life. Now, the debt of your bloodline comes due. Just as it does every generation."

Valroneth halts at eight feet from Theo, tilting his head. A thick strand of hair falls across his face, half hiding one eye. His gaze drops to his brand on Theo's collarbone, and he licks his lower lip. "Time to go, Theo. You have a new life ahead of you. One in servitude to me." Val steps forward again, coming within arm's reach, three feet, of Theo. His right fingers lift to brush against his brand on the boy's skin.

Theo wanted to step back further as the man started walking towards him, the slow pace making it feel far more menacing than the simple action should. The light of his torch shining in his face didn't seem to deter him nor wipe the sinister looking smile from his face. "That...that's not an answer, I don't know you at all! Why have you been stalking me, why have you been following me? What do you want from me?" The man's words didn't seem to make sense to him, what did he mean 'allowed' him a normal life? Debt of his bloodline? "What the fuck are you talking about? I'm warning you, get back!" He wanted to move backwards but his feet felt frozen to the ground. Was this fear? Real fear?

"What debt? I don't owe anybody anything...you didn't allow me shit!" As the man lifted his hand towards him, reaching out he felt like something bad was about to happen, he just didn't know what. "Go where? I'm not going anywhere, get the fuck away from me!" He pulled the trigger on his taser, sending the two little pins flying towards the man, keeping the trigger held down as fingertips brushed against his birthmark. Damn, he'd let him get too close but he'd aimed well, it should be over.

Valroneth is enjoying Theo's fear just a bit, his smile never once leaving his sharp features. The raised voice only echoes that fear. It's such an annoyance, though, that the bloodline deal has been so long forgotten. It really would make it easier for the humans if they hadn't brushed it under the carpet like a lost legend.

When Theo pulls the trigger on the taser, Val is kind enough to lift his fingertips from the boy's skin. Had he not, Theo would have shared in the shock. And where the taser would incapacitate a human, Valroneth just grunts, his hand shaking lightly. The ends of his long hair curl upward with the electricity. When it ends, Val sighs and moves his right hand to brush the taser's pins from his chest like one would shoo away a fly.

"Well, that's not a very polite greeting. You shouldn't play with toys like this." Taking advantage of Theo's shock at the taser having done nothing, Val pulls the grip from the young man's hands. He also steps closer, into his personal space, and relieves him of the can of pepper spray, tossing it aside. "Now then, are you going to behave? Or will I need to get rough with you?" Val sets his large right hand high on Theo's left shoulder, where it meets his neck. Hi thumb presses beneath the boy's jawbone.

That fear is very real and only increases as the shock seems to have no effect. Theo had braced himself mentally to share the shock, hoping somebody would come to check on him or he would wake up first since the man had a hand on him already but when he removed it, there was no contact between them and the man should have crumpled to the ground from the voltage pouring into him...instead Theo was treated to the horror show of light twitching from his hand and his hair standing a little on end before he brushed the pins away like it was nothing at all. What the hell was going on? Why wasn't he on the floor, twitching in agony? If Theo wasn't scared before, he was now.

He felt the hand on him again, thumb beneath his jawbone and could hear the words echoing in his head, all of them, about the deal, about him going somewhere and the casual way the man had chided him for the use of the taser. He'd been disarmed so easily, frozen in place by his own fear. "Please...just go, let me go...I'm not going anywhere, I don't want to go anywhere." Everything was confusing and terrifying and the worst part was that there seemed to be nothing he could do at all. He shook his head at the question. "I'm not going with you...what do you want from me? I don't know you, I don't know who you are!"

The worst part of it all was that nobody was coming. Even thought he'd hoped that if they'd both been unconscious somebody would have found him, they wouldn't. It was midnight, the next people to arrive wouldn't be here to relieve him until 6:30. Any hopes he had of intervention were just not coming, that's why he was here, he was the security...he was meant to deal with people like this.

Valroneth chuckles again, leaning in close. His crimson eyes meet Theo's, and there's a gleam in them, like a fire dancing behind glass. "You are going to come with me, Theo. And if you keep protesting, I will not be gentle. You wear my brand on your skin, it calls to me, marks you as mine. And I intend to keep you." Val grins, wider this time, showing teeth. And a double set of what can only be described as fangs; both upper and lower canine teeth longer and sharper than what is natural for a human.

Val adjusts his grip on Theo, hand sliding around to the back of his neck as he turns to stand beside the young man. His grip is firm, thumb bow pressing behind Theo's ear. "Now then, I've got a car around the side of the warehouse. Unfortunately, I can't portal us home. You can't pass through my portals until I've completed my claim." Valroneth doesn't explain what he means by that, starting to walk. His hand on the back of Theo's neck pushes him along, so the boy walks with him.

The man with the crimson eyes didn't seem to either hear or care about what Theo had to say, his protests falling on deaf ears as he leaned in closer and threatened him, a threat which made him question everything. Brand? "N...no, this is a birthmark...who the hell are you? Get away from me!!" Finding his fight or flight response was starting to kick in again, especially when he saw what looked like fangs when the man smiled, he struggled against the grip in his neck. The man was behind him now and he whimpered, shaking to try and get him away.

"Let me go, I'm not coming with you...you don't have any claim on me you freak, what the fuck are you talking about??" He aimed his elbow at the man's face, trying to connect, trying to do something, anything to get away. This job wasn't worth this, he wasn't going to just go along with whatever this weird asshole wanted, he was a fighter, he would fight! If his elbow connected he would do what he did best; he would sprint, as far and as fast as he could until he either made it to safety or collapsed.

Valroneth see the elbow coming and lifts his left hand to catch it; there's no give, it's like elbowing a brick wall. He slides his fingers around Theo's elbow with a firm grip, pulling his arm behind his back. His right hand slides up, into Theo's black hair tightly. Val keeps walking, pushing Theo along. By this point, they've reached the corner of the warehouse.

Around the corner, there's a grey jeep waiting. Valroneth opens the front door, then the back. The back door opens backward, and only when the front door is open. The demon shoves Theo inside, then climbs in after him. "You're being unreasonable. I didn't want to get rough with you, but you're not making this easy." Val actually flips Theo on his back on the seat, straddling his hips. His left hand reaches into the pocket on the back of the driver's seat, pulling out a small orange pill bottle.

That wasn't good. Whatever thoughts were going through Theo's mind the simple fact that the man didn't even seem phased as his elbow came flying toward his face, he just...caught it. Theo tried to pull it back, pull away from the tight grip but he was easily overwhelmed by the strength of the man, his arm twisted behind his back as he was walked around the warehouse and towards a grey jeep. "Please just let me go! I'll pay you, I have money!" He didn't actually have much but he was in such a panic, Theo was an athletic man, strong, he had basic martial arts training from when he'd considered it as a career and to be stopped so easily...his mind went back to his taser. No, his captor just wasn't natural.

Forced face down into the jeep and the man was on his back as he struggled, trying to fight against him. "I'm being unreasonable? You're taking me somewhere I don't want to go, this is illegal! You'll go to prison, just let me go, you can take whatever you want from the warehouse, it's not worth this!" Deep down he knew that wasn't what the man wanted, that this was so much more than that, the words about debt coming back to him but it was hard to think, he simply tried again to throw the man off him.

Valroneth actually growls now, and it sounds like a wild animal, a true predator. Theo's attempt to throw him off ends with the young man being flipped on his back. Val ignores any attempts Theo makes to hit him, taking the hits like a stone wall takes the huts of a child. He tips one little yellow tablet out of the orange bottle into his right hand, then caps the bottle, returning it to the pocket on the back of the driver's seat. What happens next would seem half nightmare.

Valroneth holds the pill between his left index finger and thumb, then flexes his right hand. A lipless mouth opens in his right palm, teeth, tongue, seemingly fully functional. The pill is then held in those teeth, carefully. Val's left hand grips Theo's jaw hard, squeezing until the boy opens his mouth in either a gasp, or pain. The moment he does, Val's right hand covers his mouth, and that strange mouth in his palm drops the pill in. Val keeps his hand there through the boy's struggles. "Whether you swallow it or not, doesn't matter. It'll take effect soon enough, and you'll pass out."

Theo's struggles didn't amount to much as he was flipped onto his back, looking up at the terrifyingly strong man, the one who had shrugged off the taser shot, easily overpowered him and led him here. "Get off me! You can't do this, you can't...I don't want to go with you somebody he..." His yelling was stopped in it's tracks by what he saw next, and if he had any doubts that there was something inhuman about his attacker he had no doubts at all anymore as he watched a strange mouth start to form in his hand, teeth and all. He shook his head. He'd come to the conclusion that either this was the worst night of his life or it was a nightmare, and he knew which one he hoped it was.

"W...what the fuck are you? No, stay away from me, please...please just let me go, I'll do anything, I'll....mppph!" The hand over his mouth silenced him as his jaw was squeezed by the other, preventing him from closing his mouth at all. Eyes widening as he felt the pill dropped into his mouth and it was already sliding down his throat, he couldn't stop it! He bucked one more time, whimpering as the man spoke and his eyes felt heavy...then darkness fell over him as he fell into a deep, dreamless sleep. His last thoughts were that when he woke, he would be in bed, happy and alone.

Valroneth sighs as Theo finally falls unconscious. Definitely the most difficult collection he's done so far. Well, not physically difficult, more annoying, really. Though, it's not the first time he's had to drug someone to get them home. It would last about an hour, enough time to get Theo home. Val backs out of the jeep, tucking Theo's legs in and closing the door. Into the driver's seat, he starts the jeep and pulls away.

It's half an hour to Vak's estate on the edge of town. Twenty acres of property, enough that a scream wouldn't quite reach his neighbors. Not that he's worried; his neighbors never seemed to care what he did anyway. Pulling the jeep into the garage, Valroneth shuts off the engine and gets out. He pulls Theo out of the backseat, lifting the boy over his shoulder. Easier to move around when he's got one hand free to open doors.

The house itself is modern enough, but done in cozy colors of dark blue, dark green, and various shades of brown. Accents of gold and silver can be seen here and there. The ground floor consists of a half washroom, a spacious living room complete with a wood fireplace, a modern steel and white kitchen, and an at home office. The second floor has a full bathroom, a guest bedroom, a mini library, and a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom. The master bedroom is not an average bedroom; the bed is queen size, sitting three feet up off the floor. There's a foot and a half of space beneath the bed, and multiple storage chests are tucked beneath. A small closet with just enough depth to walk a couple steps into, with clothing hung along the side walls and shelving at the back. A dresser beside the closet, and a nightstand beside the bed. There's a dark brown leather with gold stitching and silver buckle and ring on the nightstand, as well as a bottle of lube. And in the corner of the room is a steel bar dog crate, 3 feet by 4 feet, and 3 feet high, furnished with thick blankets.

Valroenth heads for the master bedroom with his unconscious prize. He's got about twenty minutes left before Theo will start to wake up, so he sets to stripping the boy down after laying him out on the bed. Once Theo is naked, Val busies himself with pulling a couple of chests out from beneath the bed. Flipping them open to reveal an assortment of restraints, Valroneth selects a pair of wrist cuffs to match the collar on the nightstand, and a sturdy six inch chain to connect them. Val fits both the collar and the cuffs snug around Theo's throat and wrists, tight enough he can't get out of them but not uncomfortable. He adds a small but sturdy padlock to the collar, tucking the key into the nightstand drawer. Finally, he loops the chain through the bed's headboard bars, clipping the ends to the wrist cuffs. By this point, Theo would be starting to wake up, so Valroneth would have to do the rest while avoiding getting kicked.

At least in the darkness of unconsciousness Theo didn't have to think about what was happening to him though he wasn't fortunate to have an entirely dreamless sleep. He was plagued by nightmares of shadows in the corner of his vision and strange mouths on inanimate objects all around him. His toaster, the television, his computer, his clothing...it was the last thing he had really seen before he passed out and his unconscious mind fixated on the detail. When he finally woke just a short hour or so later he was in a panic, bucking up immediately to rise to his feet.

Well...maybe not rise, as he found his wrists completely secure, cuffed to the head of a bed. His eyes snapped open. "Wha...where?" Groggy and with a mild headache he looked around to try and take in his surroundings. He was cuffed face down and looking up he could see the chain going through the headboard. Taking a look to the side he saw a dog crate, empty but looking menacing...where was the dog? He was in a strange room, the colours were appealing but being cuffed there certainly wasn't and he could feel something uncomfortable around his throat. Memories of his abduction were coming back to him and he started to panic again, he could sense somebody near him, the hairs on the back of his neck standing on end, he could feel him moving on the bed and he started to kick out, to try and get him away from him...the man who had abducted him, with the mouth in his hand. "Y...you! Let me go, what is this...wh...where are my clothes? Help!! Somebody help!!!!"

Valroneth dodges kicking feet as he leans down to the chests again. Well, mostly dodges. On kick hits him in the ribs, and he utters a soft grunt and a wince. This time he pulls out a steel bar with black cuffs at each end. Catching Theo's legs one at a time, he buckles the cuffs tight around his ankles. Val speaks as he does so. "There is nobody to hear you yell, Theo. It's pointless. I intend to complete my claim before dawn."

Ankles secured in the cuffs, Val pulls the ends of the bar in opposite directions, extending it. With a click, the bar locks, securing Theo's legs open wide, but not overstretched. Valroneth sets his right shin across the bar, to prevent Theo from lifting it and using it as a weapon. "Now then, I know your name, but you do not know mine. I am Valroneth, or Val. However, you may call me Sir, as you will serve me from now on."

Val smirks, reaching to brush hair away from Theo's face. He's a mystery, seemingly gentle, yet fully willing to use force. He clearly has no problem forcing Theo into what he wants, no moral standing of what is right and wrong. But then, after everything Theo has seen, Val isn't exactly human, either. "Such a pretty face, even contorted in fear." Val leans down as his fingers tangle in Theo's dark hair. His face is inches away, and he breathes deeply. "Fear smells good on you, Theo."

Making contact with the man holding him hostage felt satisfying, hearing the grunt as though it had hurt him, though Theo doubted it was anything but for show, he'd seen him take a fucking taser to the chest! It didn't take long before the man had him even more restrained with a bar between his ankles, keeping him from even closing his legs. Naked and exposed, Theo wasn't feeling good about his situation, he felt fucking terrified and it wasn't made any easier as the man knelt on the bar, stopping him from even fighting back properly. He heard him speak and what he said...it all sounded insane! "What do you mean complete your claim? You don't have any fucking claim on me!"

Being told his name didn't do much for him and there was no fucking way he was going to call him anything but an asshole. "Sir? Hah, you have to be kidding me...just let me fucking go!" He tried kicking out again but his legs were firmly locked and with Val's weight on the bar he couldn't do much but buck angrily, his fear was slowly turning into anger. He spat at the man, he didn't know if it would land home but he was looking into his face like he was going to respond to the strange compliments. "I don't give a fuck how I smell and I'm not pretty, stop being such a creep and just let me go, you have no right to do this to me! Just who do you think you are???"

When Theo spits at Valroneth, it hits his cheek. The red haired man is not impressed. He wipes it away, then wipes it on the bedsheet beside Theo. His jaw clenches, and his lips press into a thin line. "That was rude." Val turns, leaning back down to his chests. When he straightens, there's a gag in his mouth. Unlike traditional ball gags, though, this one is shaped like a short cock. It's four inches, long enough to fill the mouth without impeding breathing. It's also soft, with some give if the wearer were to bite down, but firm enough that it can't be bitten through. The rubber gag is fixed to a square of leather, which covers to mouth and under the jaw, but not the nose.

"I am Valroneth, demon of lust. By blood contract forged between myself and your ancestor a century ago, you bear my mark on your collar, and thus you belong to me." Val grips Theo's jaw hard, much like he had in the jeep when he had drugged the boy. He waits, tightening his grip until Theo gasps in pain, then slides the cock gag into his mouth. Two straps are secured behind Theo's head, ensuring the leather base of the gag stays tight to Theo's face, keeping the cock gag in his mouth.

A smirk of satisfaction was on Theo's lips as the spit landed home. It was disgusting and petty but right now he would take what he could get, it helped him from spiralling into the feelings of fear and uncertainty that were starting to build within him. He didn't know why this man had kidnapped him or his purpose but the very fact that he had been stripped and cuffed didn't seem to point to many options and as the man rose to wipe himself clean, he saw the gag in his hand. The shape of it left little doubt as to what it was, and Theo could only struggle more, shaking his head. "You keep that fucking thing away from me, I'm not into this...any of this crap! Just let me go and pick somebody up at a bar or something!"

The man spoke, and Theo looked at him in disbelief. He thought he was a demon??? That was fucking completely insane! Flashed of being in the car, that mouth in his hand came back into his memory, the way he'd shrugged off the taser and his overwhelming strength...but still... "D...Demons aren't real, you're lying!" Another memory, of his friend telling him the birthmark reminded him of a demonic symbol, then the hand was on him and he had no choice but to open his mouth, his eyes widening in fear as the gag was forced between his lips. He gagged, only four inches but it was enough to almost reach his throat and he tried to scream for help, the sound muffled by the thick appendage filling his mouth.

Valroneth sighs, sliding his hands along Theo's chest and torso. "That's better. I'd rather hear you moaning, not talking. And for all your fear, your body will betray you." Val smirks, then lifts his hands. "Oh, and I'm not insane. I'm just above your human laws."

As he speaks, his palms split open into twin mouths. He sets his right palm over Theo's left nipple, the mouth there toying with the bud. Tongue licking and rolling over it, teeth biting lightly, tugging when Val lifts his hand slightly before setting it back down. His left hand moves to the man's cock, stroking firmly while the tongue in that mouth licks up and down.

Above human laws? Just who did this guy think he was? Theo struggled, still trying to yell obscenities through the thick gag. His body would betray him? Was this guy crazy? Theo knew what was going to happen, this was some kind of perverted sex thing and he had no option but to be a part of it now but did he really think he could make him like it? He had to be a nutter.

Then he saw those mouths again.

He struggled harder but was quickly starting to wear himself out, it took a lot of energy and effort to try and break these cuffs...meanwhile he felt the first mouth on his nipple, trying to ignore it as the other hand wrapped around his shaft, trying to think of anything but here. It wasn't easy, Theo at least had some self control but he couldn't help but think it at least felt a little good. The longer it went on, stroking with that tongue licking at his shaft the better it felt and he could feel himself starting to grow erect...

Valroneth smirks, feeling Theo's shaft begin to react. Teeth in his right palm bite again, pulling until the nipple slips free when Val lifts his hand. That hand roams Theo's torso, tongue licking along his skin. His left hand is still stroking the young man, the mouth there licking as his hand moves up and down, rolling over the tip when it can.

"As I said, dear Theo, your body will betray you. The body knows what it wants, even if the mind does not. Resist all you want, scream, cry. Nobody will hear you." Val leans down, right hand braced on Theo's left ribcage. The teeth in that hand bite the skin, sucking to create a hickey there. Val's lips brush Theo's ear. "You are mine, marked by my sigil, my brand on your collarbone."

Back
Top Bottom