Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB My current cravings!

IWantToBeleive

Banned
Banished
Hi I want to beleive I'm going to find an amazing partner here!

My amazing dream RP partner will have to following traits:
  • Able to post regulary multiple times a day when we are online (though not necessarily every day if that makes sense)
  • No kink shaming, if you don't want to do something that's fine, but no kink shaming allowed!
  • Flirty OOC, not required but a big plus!
  • Communicative, if you want to do something just ask! Worst I will say is no, but chances are it'll be a yes!
If you have your own RP you think I might like send me a message and let me know!

As for kinks... i am into pretty much anything and everything, the more extreme the better! (if you have a vore scene you instantly get my attention)

Now enough of that, if you care about what I am IRL feel free to ask in PM. Below is my list of RP's.

It's late on a Friday night and you are on your way home from a night out on the town with a few friends, as you are walking home you walk past an abandoned Skatepark and you see somebody laying on the floor, that somebody is me. I am a Sex Slave, having been bought by a master when I was 18, I served him as I knew nothing else. but over the past few months I have been causing trouble, trying to escape and many other things as he has been pushing my limits past what I am comfortable with, and my master has had enough, so he has abandoned me in the skate park for anybody to use or take.

I am wearing A pair of custom made black leather knee high, lace up boots with three additional buckle up straps (One around my ankle, one at the top of the boot and one between those two.) and an 8 inch heel (five inch real heel plus three inch platform.) Tucked in to these is a skin tight slightly shiny red latex body suit with no visible zip. Around my waist done extra tight is a black leather buckle up under bust corset. My arms are in elbow length black leather gloves but they are also bound behind me in a pair of black leather buckle up bondage cuffs. Around my neck is a thick black leather buckle up collar and to that is attacked a thick black leather lead. As for my make up, it is done perfectly. False eye lashes blended in to the real ones with heavy mascara, thick winged eye liner, dark and heavy applied shadow with light blusher and lip plumper that makes them look full and pouty with a coating of red lipstick and finally a wet and shiny looking clear vanilla lip gloss.

I am wrapped in clingfilm to stop me struggling to much and written on the clingfilm is Slut/Slave free to a good home I am also blindfolded so I do not see you but I hear you, I start asking for help but it only comes out as moans and groans due to the gag. Besides me is a dufflebag full of toys, clothes and other items. (I am looking for a really dominant girl or futa that will take me home and pretend to be nice and caring but will use a dominating side to keep me in check, until I try to leave when you get angry and start becoming more and more outwardly sadistic. Things like spank me when I am naughty, punish me when I make a mistake and just use me as you like.

My kinks and limits are:
I love to be tied up, gagged, spanked, groped, having my hair pulled, being made to suck on fingers, being fucked whilst I am dressed (Leather, Latex, Lingerie, Corsets, High heels, boots lace satin stuff like that.), being fucked outside, I love to be called names, I love to be fucked up against a window and watched from a distance. Like somebody can see us fucking but cant recognize us. I am willing to try almost anything, I’m probably willing to try every heaps weird and out there kink so let me know what you want to try!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom