Mx Any Daddy Dom seeking partners

Systemic

Exhausted
It's been a while since I made a thread like this, so what the hell? Let's give it a go.

Some points about me:
  • Descriptive writer. Typically posts 300+ words, often 500+. It fluctuates based on the needs of the scene, just know that I'm a verbose motherfucker.
  • A lot of experience. Literally can't remember how many years, but there's a lot of them.
  • Big fan of OOC communication to keep things running smoothly.
  • Respects limits at all costs and expects the same.
  • Enjoys collaborative storytelling.
  • Big fan of both plot and smut, I don't have a set ratio.
  • Ditch friendly.

As the title says, I play Daddy Doms. My doms are rough but caring. You want your character to have a hand around their throat while they're railed into, their Daddy whispering into their ear what a good pet they are? I'm your man. Looking for someone to degrade your character and slap them across the face? I'm probably not your man. I have no preference for what gender I'm playing against - male, female, trans identities, nonbinary, intersex, agender, I love 'em all.

My f-list is now up to date, but here's a short list of things I like:
Fingering, oral, deepthroating, squirting, creampies, reactive submissives, dirty talking, messy sex, biting, bruising and marks, piercings, tattoos, rough sex, BDSM, pet play, DD/little, teasing, public sex, covert public sex, anal, choking, breathplay, fingers in mouth, some watersports but it's real specific, and so, so many more.

A list of things I won't do:
Pedophelia, necrophilia, scat, vore, abuse, incest, non-con, rape.

In terms of setting, my favorite genre is urban fantasy. Think magic and monsters meets modern day. I'm a big fan of crime noir-style and more futuristic settings too. Slice of life, high fantasy, and historical aren't really my bag, but I'll give it a go for a great pairing - or for pirates. Love me some pirates. I'm not going to write out a bunch of potential plots, but here are a few pairings I really fancy.

My role on the left, but open to suggestions.
Demon/Human
Deity/Human
Monster/Human
Antihero/Civilian
Antihero/Law Officer
Mage/Mage
Delinquent/Straight-laced
Artist/Muse
Pirate/Captive
Adventurer/Adventurer

If you happen to be open to playing against AMAB nonbinary folks, I have one in particular I'm very fond of: their name is Dru, a 7.5ft tall half-orc with a caring heart and gentle nature who will fuck your character up in the best possible way.

If you're up for playing against trans men, I've got a host of them to play as, all of them very different to one another. My trans daddy doms are typically masculine and fit and, as a big plus, can fuck YC over and over again with their strapons.

I have a lot of pre-made characters that I've been nurturing and developing for a while but as far as cisgendered men, I don't have many waiting in the wings. I'm looking to experiment. The personality of my character generally starts to take shape during discussions with my partner; I'll design my fellow to work well against the person you're looking to play so that we know our pairing will be cohesive. I'm not gonna throw some half-baked rando at you.

Gonna leave this here for now. I'm looking forward to hearing from some folks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom