Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wonder Woman: Return of The Baroness -- With Lady Cat -- Chapter One: Wonder Girl's Surprise Visit

DrAvatar

Moon
Wonder Woman: Return of The Baroness
by DrAvatar and Lady Cat
Chapter One: Wonder Girl's Surprise Visit

Drusilla skilfully landed her invisible plane on the outskirts of the city. She had been looking forward to the day that she could return once more to Man's World and had constantly nagged her Mother, the Queen, about it until she had relented. “Best to be careful though,” she thought. Man's World could be quite a dangerous place – full of men – and women – who were very clever and devious.

She changed from her Amazon attire of loose fitting garments into something a teen girl would wear. Saddle Oxfords and short socks, a skirt and blouse and her hair tied into pigtails before she made her way into the City.

“Diana will be so surprised to see me! She might even be happy enough to take me to a little cafe where I can eat as much ice cream as I want!” She paused, her eye caught by a brightly lettered sign in the window. “Step right in and get some serious retail therapy. Great selection and low prices.” She read aloud, then back to her thoughts, “Hmm … maybe we should go to one or more of these clothing shops that seem to be dotted around all over the City. I’ve seen at least one on almost every block since I entered the city! Diana seems to like wearing her yeoman uniform most of the time but I hope that we can … “ she looked at the sign again and grinned “… get some serious retail therapy done.”

A little lost in her daydreams, she wandered the streets, seemingly distracted by all the shops displaying their wares. It was so different from Paradise Island and she still found everything here so wonderful and so exotic.

"I don't know where to take Diana first and.... Hey!! Is it my imagination or are people staring at me?" Some people hurried past her, a bit irritated with her as she came to an abrupt stop yet again to stare in the shop window. "The clothes seem to have all changed since last time. There are so many new ..." she fumbled for the right word, her eye drawn to a sign proclaiming 'the latest styles!' She brightened as the word entered her vocabulary... 'Styles! All the clothes I saw before seem to be gone and replaced with new styles!" She looked down at her clothes, now seemingly so old fashioned and bland looking as she looked over the items in the shop windows. "I wonder if that's why people are looking at me so strangely." she mused to herself, not realizing that it was the 'wide eyed kid in the "Big City" for the first time' that was drawing the amused looks.

“I need to find Diana,” she thought. “She probably won’t be at her apartment at this time of day so the War Department would probably be the best bet.” She made a small one with herself that Diana would probably be in the close vicinity of her boss, Colonel Steve Trevor, a war hero. She smiled as her thoughts drifted to her own War Hero, Corporal Jim Ames, that she had met on her last “outing” to Man’s World. She idly wondered where he was, what he was up to and tried to imagine what seeing him again would be like….

Her rambling thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a gunshot. “I guess a reunion with my Big Sis will have to wait a little longer!” she thinks to herself as she dashes into a small, dark alleyway and keeping a careful lookout to ensure that no one has seen her or was following her, she went into the transformation spin that she had practised. She felt her powers being summoned and practically washing over her as she now wore her more famous Wonder Girl costume and hastened out of the alleyway towards the sound of the shot.

Sitting in a parked car across from the War Department, Baroness Paula von Gunther, her driver Manfred, and one of the spies in her unit, Eric. It was Eric who saw her first as the Baroness was focused on the War Department building itself and wondering about the gunshot.

“Look, Baroness. Wonder Woman!!”

The Baroness turned quickly enough to see a woman in a red and blue costume disappear into the crowd.

“Tell me.”

Eric turned to her, his hand below window level pointing towards a nearby intersection.

“She ran out of the alleyway over there.”

It didn’t take the baroness long to make her decision.

“I want to be in that alleyway before she returns. Manfred, you stay here and bring the car quickly when you see our signal. Eric, you come with me.”

Normally she would have waited for Eric to come around and get the door. In this case, though, she quickly exited the vehicle, heading towards the mouth of the alley. Eric followed as quickly as he could without drawing attention to himself. First the baroness, then Eric disappeared into the back of the alley.

“Listen carefully, Eric, for I believe she will return here as soon as she finishes dealing with whoever fired that shot.”

She backed herself against the wall.

“Pull your knife and pin me here, threatening me with it. When Wonder Woman returns, you will attack her. Whatever you do, make certain that you get her to turn her back to me.”

Eric nodded, you could almost hear the click of his heels as he spoke.

“Jawohl, Baroness.”

The baroness sighed, then spoke in a voice laden with patience,

“English, Eric. I know you are new, but English. Always English.”

Eric’s face fell at her obvious disappointment.

“Yes, Baroness.”

The Baroness nodded in satisfaction.

“Good. Now, do your best to look threatening, push me against the wall, and put your knife to my throat. “

Eric complied, pasting a fierce look on his face. The baroness shook her head in exasperation.

“If you can’t make me believe you are threatening me, how do you expect to convince Wonder Woman? You are going to rob me. Or maybe you are thinking lustful thoughts and intend to have your way with me. Whatever it is, decide now and make me a believer.”

Hesitantly at first, the knife still at her throat, Eric ran his hand over her breast. She nodded and his behaviour became increasingly lewd. His hands thoroughly explored her body. He pressed his body against hers, his hand over her mouth, getting lost in the role he was playing.

Wonder Girl smiled to herself. The whole thing had proven to be so easy even though the bank robbers had guns. Like many she encountered here in man’s world, they had been weak and poorly trained. The bullets had been easily deflected with her bracelets and she had disarmed them quickly before rendering them unconscious. Leaving them all but gift-wrapped for the arriving police, she had slipped away, confident they would be able to handle them.

The only real problem had been the crowd of people watching her. She had been quite certain that some of them would have followed her back to the alley or any place else she could have used to transform. She had solved that problem by jumping onto the roof where no one could follow. She doubted whether her older sister, Diana, could have done much better.

“Diana!! Now that the bank robbers are taken care of, I need to find her. Maybe we can celebrate with some ice cream? Maybe some hot dogs? Or…. Both!”

Drusilla moved quickly and quietly across the roof. She would drop into the alley, make sure she was alone, transform, then find Diana so they could celebrate… with food! She couldn’t wait to share her adventure.

“Well, maybe we start with food and then move on to some serious shopping. I’m fairly sure that the civilian clothes I’ve been wearing must be out of fashion by now. Fashion seems to change so often here in man’s world...at least from what I’ve been able to glean.”

She pulled up short at the edge of the roof as she saw the blond woman being held at knife point by some thug. So lost in her thoughts was she that she almost missed it.

The very attractive female was older, say Etta’s age. The knife wielder, she could see he was a man, was younger.

"And just what do you think you’re doing?" she muttered to herself.

The Baroness was watching for the red and blue clad heroine’s reappearance in the alley. It was taking so long that she began to have doubts. Would her prey return to this alley? She hadn’t looked for the change of clothes that must surely be here, there hadn’t been time. What was taking her so long?

Movement caught the corner of her eye and, without moving her head, she looked towards it. There!! On the roof! That costume! It must be her!

Speaking softly, her lips barely moving, "Grope my breasts."

The young man did as instructed, taking a breast in his hand while keeping the knife at her throat. For a moment he enjoyed the feel of it. Soft, but firm. He saw her feigned fear, but the calculating coldness in her eyes snapped him back into character. He gave it a rough squeeze, then grabbed the other one like a thug might.

"Now slap me. Hard."

Eric looked at her, uncertain for a moment, then did just that, going back to groping her breasts without being told to do so.

Wonder Girl leaps down from the rooftop and into the alley

"Hey!! Just what do you think you are doing?!?!"

She quickly covers the distance between them, closing her hand around his arm like a steel vice.

"How dare you try and molest a woman like that. Have you no respect??!!" she growls, holding his arm firmly in her grip, supremely confident in her abilities, especially now that she had just been so successful in taking down those robbers.

Eric tries to back away from her, twisting his arm a certain way that should break the grip. The young woman is too strong and well trained. He swings his other fist at her instead.

Seeing the punch coming from a mile away, Wonder Girl quickly spin him around, disorientating him and placing herself between him and his would-be victim.

Smiling with the joy of combat, she taunts him almost playfully.

"You better surrender now...before you get hurt!"

She twists his arm behind his back and runs him face first into the alley wall, using her grip on his arm to turn him around so she can look him in the eye. With no reason to expect a trap, Wonder Girl keeps her attention right where the Baroness wanted it, on Eric, easily keeping him pressed against the wall.

“I did warn you. Now you just surrender and I’ll go easy on you. Leave you here for the cops to pick up.”

Flushed with excitement from the action, she feels herself filling with pride, “Diana couldn’t have done a better job. I can hardly wait to tell her all about it!” She is so focused on Eric and so thrilled at her easy success that she doesn't see the Baroness pouring liquid onto a cloth. Doesn't see her put both the bottle and her small purse on top of a nearby trash can. So focused is she on Eric that she doesn't hear the Baroness step up behind her. Not until the soft, white, cloth is pressed over her nose and mouth does she even suspect the 'victim' is more than she appears.

Eric renews his struggles, trying to keep her hands busy as she takes in a lungful of the drugged air and panics, shaking her head from side to side while trying to push Eric off.

She pushed her panic aside as her fighting instincts kicked in. She wasn't the second best fighter on Paradise Island for nothing. She stopped struggling, her mind working rapidly "hmmm....I've been in tougher situations before, I can get out of this.....first, panic is the enemy, so no more of that....second, stop breathing in the drugged air...” she holds her breath, “third, reduce the enemy numbers...." Her fist connects with Eric's chin, dropping him like a brick, unconscious and out of the fight.

"Very good, little one. It won't help you at all, but very, very good."

The Baroness clamps her other hand over the cloth, too, using her superior leverage to advantage, pulling the young Amazon's head backwards into her chest, arching her back and almost lifting her feet off the ground.

Wonder Girl almost smiles, pleased that her plan is working so far "Finally...get this cloth off my face so that I can breathe again and......ooofff...this woman is quite strong!" she thinks to herself as she grabs her opponent's arm and tries to judo throw her over her head!

The Baroness laughs softly, "Nice thought, but I have all the leverage, little one. Leverage trumps strength every time. Factor in the wall in front of you and you will not be able to toss me around like you did Eric there. Sooner or later you have to breathe and the drugged air in your lungs is already weakening you. "

Wonder Girl remained calm, focused.

"Yes, she is right, she does have the leverage but I can still get at her and I can hold my breath for a lot longer than she will be expecting."

She tries a different tack, raising her red heeled boot in order to slam the heel down on the baroness's foot, hoping it would cause her to back off, or even better, let go of that drugged cloth! The Baroness, well aware of this technique, avoided the pain by the simple expedient of moving her foot.

"Better, little one, but if you intend to escape, you will have to do better still."

Two of her attacks having failed, Wonder Girl shakes her head. “Leverage,” she thinks. “I need leverage.” Suddenly she realizes that the answer is right in front of her. The very obstacle that prevented her from throwing the Baroness, the wall!

"I hope this works..."she thinks to herself as she uses the Baroness grip to suddenly lift both feet, put them against the wall, and push backwards with all her might .… hoping to catch the strange female unawares and make her stumble.

Her plan worked, spilling the two of them into a clump on the ground. The cloth no longer over her mouth, Wonder Girl breathes in one deep lungful of fresh air after another. Supremely confident that she can take down her attacker now that the drugged cloth is gone, she rolls quickly to her feet…. And nearly falls down, her legs almost too wobbly to hold her upright, the world spinning. Hard to see clearly she turns, trying to focus, but she can barely see straight.

The Baroness quickly recovers, the cloth still in her hand, worried by how fast her young opponent moved, until seeing how unsteady the brightly clad youngster is.

"What's the matter little one? A little dizzy?"

Dru turns toward the sound, barely able to make out the wall, let alone the Baroness, who moves quickly to a different location.

"Can't find the way out?"

Moving yet again, as the young heroine once more turns towards the sound, desperately trying to locate her foe as the taunts continue.

"Or perhaps what you really want is me, hmmm?"

She moves to another random location.

Wonder Girl shakes her head, trying to get it to stop spinning, yet she remains very self-assured, listening carefully to everything around her as she drops into a combat crouch. Still dizzy and a bit weakened because of the drug, she isn’t going to underestimate her opponent.

“What shall I call you, little one? Clearly you are not Wonder Woman, she would have done much better!”

Dru snaps her head towards the taunt, the sting to her pride ripping the rebuttal from her mouth,

"You will be easy to take down.....after I've had a few more deep breaths.”

Wonder Girl’s angry retort provides the sound the cunning Baroness needs to move to the attack just as she had planned.

“You are going straight to prisommph!” The cloth clamps over her nose and mouth again as she inhales another deep breath.

"Did I catch you napping, little one?" The softly spoken taunt has an almost intimate flavour to it.

"Ugh! Fell for that...again..…" the young warrior chastises herself.

"Or am I being just a little premature?" This time a soft whisper behind her right ear.

"Come on, Dru. Time for self recrimination later. Just like the last time.....one step at a time.....Force the cloth off and then.…”

The Baroness softly kisses her neck.

“Uuhhhmmmm...is she kissing my neck??!!!"

One arm around her ribs, the other hand pressing the cloth firmly in place, the Baroness lifts the shorter heroine so that her feet dangle just over the ground.

She tries to kick with her legs, squirming as she is lifted into the air "Uhhhmmmffff..." she moans into the cloth. her hands on the villain's wrists, trying to break the hold!

The Baroness laughs softly, "You did well for one of such limited experience, little one, but you have lost. Surrender, now, to the inevitable."

Blinking rapidly, trying to keep her composure… “hold … your … breath … “ but she can’t … her feet no longer kicking, but resting solidly on the ground, her body only upright because the Baroness is supporting her weight.

“Come … on … Dru … stay … awake!” even as she thinks the thought, the drugged cloth begins to overwhelm her … “Dru… DRU!! … Don’t … close … your … eyes …” The familiar voice in her head causes her eyes to open, her struggles to resume. “Dii—ana? Soo … hea—vyy… “ She thinks as she manages to lift one hand, moving it towards the insidious drugged cloth that is stealing her strength.

“Shhh, it’s okay, little one. Just relax.” The Baroness coos softly.

Her arm slowly drops back to her side as the last of her strength leaves her.

“That’s a good girl. Just go to sleep.”

Her eyelids slowly close, fluttering wildly with the effort to keep them open. “Help … mee!” The thought runs over and over through her mind as her eyes turn up in their sockets and her lids begin twitching.

Finally…

Inevitably…

They close…

Refusing to reopen.

"Oohhh… Diana… "

Her last thought as darkness overwhelms her and she slips, with a soft whimper into the arms of Morpheus.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom