Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Real Magic Trick (Knight & CrimsonCountess)

KnightofLight

Super-Earth
Richard Grayson was a man of many talents. Not only was he an acrobat but he was also a detective, crimefighter, leader, hero, and lover depending on who was asked. All the same it was still, even for a man like him, a little strange walking up to the doors of Shadowcrest. The place was magic alright. He was lucky Z liked him or he would have never found this place without calling first. But where would the fun be in dropping in on a magician if you couldn't surprise them. Someone had to keep the trick makers on their toes right? Besides, she wouldn't turn him down would she? Who could resist him when he gave them the smile and asked for a little favor? He smirked to himself at the thought. She could kick him out with ease if she wanted to. He just figured she wouldn't.

Dick headed up the stairs towards the door and knocked. It had been a while since he'd seen her. He'd gone off to take care of Bludhaven as Nightwing and while she'd done a show or two there she'd never stayed long. It wasn't a grand city like Gotham. He'd spent a good year or three now, he couldn't recall, working on cleaning up those streets. A few bumps here and there that needed recovery. Making his own version of a Batcave there without quite as much financial support. Flipping over rooftops in the fresh air and using his escrima sticks to knock sense into criminals. Or just knock them out with all the evidence needed to arrest them in a fair trial. He wasn't Batman. He made sure there was surefire proof when he left criminals out like a light. No weaseling out of court on a technicality. He was meticulous when he wanted to be.

But for the moment, for now? For now he wanted a little freedom. He'd been there fighting crime for a few years. He still loved what he did and loved that city but he needed to rest. Everyone needed rest whether they admitted it or not. Gotham was an odd choice, perhaps, given his history with it but he thought that with Z around maybe he could get some rest in. Maybe a few longer nights than others but that was a different kind of relaxation. At the moment, clad in jeans and a shirt with the Nightwing symbol emblazoned on it that he'd bought in Bludhaven on a lark, he stood at the front doors of Shadowcrest with a suitcase at his side and a smile on his face hoping she'd let him in.

As he knocked he wouldn't initially receive a response, the grand manor seeming abandoned from what Dick could see from the front door, no lights on...almost as if its' mistress was away for any of number of reasons. That is until he would feel his feet go numb suddenly before the front door swung open to an unlit interior, his body gliding along the floor inside of it's own accord before he would hear the door slam shut before locking and barring itself shut. "Well now...I certainly wasn't expecting visitors, but I guess can make an exception for a tired little bird in this case." Came Zatanna's sultry and silky voice seemingly from behind him, sounding amused at his presence as it let out a small chuckle. "Let go of the suitcase, I'll take care of it. I'm in the den which I'm sure you can manage to walk to without collapsing." Her voice continued, the former boy wonder finding his suitcase disappeared from sight the moment he released it's handle as well as a gentle nudge forward to urge him to go find his hostess where she said she was at present.

Upon entering the den he would find her laying on a chaise lounge, wearing only a black silken bathrobe that gave him an unrestricted view of her lusciously long and shapely legs which were often encased in her famous fishnets. In front of a laptop which she closed before looking "Good morning Dick dear, come sit with me would you?" She asked in a honey sweet tone, possibly making Dick wonder whether or not she was flirting with him as she sat up in her seat and curled a beckoning finger at him. "So how has Bludhaven been since the last time I performed here? Can't be good if you're looking as exhausted as you do. Can I get you coffee or tea or would you rather come lay down beside me to take a little snooze first?" She next asked, her tone telling him of her sudden concern about how exhausted he looked while her eyes a playfully mischievous glint in them.

Dick stood at the door only to hear a voice, a door swing open, and his body moving without him doing anything. Yeah, magic was still the strangest thing to deal with. He'd fought killer clowns, demons, and even a multidimensional imp once or twice and this was still weirder. Okay, maybe not weirder than the imp but that was splitting hairs. He moved along the floor as Zatanna spoke to him. Once again she was proving that she was in control if nothing else. It was par for the course. No need to rock the boat. He let go of the suitcase knowing it would be taken care of as he was moved along. Once he was released he walked along the pathway given to him.

"Pleasure to see you too. Do you enjoy trying to spook all your guests?"

He smiled all the same as she surprised him by wearing a bathrobe and nothing else as far as he could tell. The raven haired magician was either expecting him or relaxed in this state. Both options were appealing. He raised his eyebrow as he moved to sit down next to her with just a little space there that would be gone in due time he suspected. He met her gaze.

"I'm far from tired like that. You, better than most, know exactly how long I can go on for."

If she was going to be a little flirty he could return it.

"In need of a break, sure, but not tired."

And that would placate the more genuine worry. He wasn't really tired. Just needed a vacation like most people did. Only people like Bruce or Clark could go on without breaks. He wasn't like that at all.

"And how are you, my dear magician, still stunning crowds with magic and 'magic'?"

He leaned back on the lounge chair while favoring her with a playful smile to match her mischievous eyes.

As he sat down he would feel his body pulled over onto its' side, the magicienne hooking her legs and arms around around his waist and neck from behind him to pull him against her so her voluptuous body pressed into his from behind. "Well taking some time off never hurts as I would know. You also don't have to act tough around me Dick, I can feel how tired you are right here and now." She teased, her hands caressing his arms and shoulder before hugging him like a teddy bear and letting out a contented sigh.

"Showbiz is showbiz as it always has been, cutthroat and somewhat dreadfully boring. I'm actually looking for a new assistant after my last one quit over what they claim were "creative differences" or some bullshit like that. Not that I can't perform my act on my own...just limits my repertoire is all." She simply answered, resting her chin on his shoulder.

"So how have things been with you? See you've bought some of your own merchandise." She quipped, seeing how far he was going to let her go with the flirting and almost blatant dry humping.

"Any reason you came to stay with me of all people?"

She pulled him back so she was right behind him. He could feel the swell of her breasts against his back among other things that made his pants feel noticably tighter than they had been a moment ago. Ah the things she did to him.

"I don't act tough. That's the other guy you're thinking of."

Bruce was never anything besides tough. Well, almost always. He cared he just had an odd way of showing it. So some of that stoic nature had rubbed off on him but it wasn't present in him.

"But if you wanted to give me, say, a massage to soothe my aching muscles I wouldn't complain."

Dick looked back at her over his shoulder and winked at her. She told him what he'd expected. Showbiz was a pain, always had been, but she enjoyed her work. Needed an assistant too.

"How about I fill in for your assistant and you give me a place to crash. Seems like a fair deal."

He smiled when she asked why he came to stay with her after he pointedly ignored the buying his own merchandise. He'd gotten it from someone working in a small shop. Yeah it has his logo but he wasn't getting kickbacks. Also it amused him.

"I can think of a few good reasons if you really want to know."

His willingness to play along with her antics made her only chuckle, the seductive raven haired bombshell. "Oh am I now? Well then I do apologize. Now then...what sort of massage to give a tight and achey little birdie." She cooed sensually him, rolling him onto his stomach before climbing onto him to start feeling out the knots in his back, arms and shoulders.

"Well perhaps you'd get to more than assist given you're not just some average schmuck off the street...though I would have to show you some of my tricks first to see how well we work together. Have to have someone I can trust up there on stage after all." She almost purred, working her way down his body onto she reached the waistband of his jeans.

"Care to share these alleged good reasons little birdie? You know I'm oh so curious what they are."

She played along with him as it made her chuckle. It only took a few moments to get him on his stomach. Her hands moved across him while he could feel the weight of her above him. It was a pleasant sensation as she moved. She cooed and told him that he wasn't some average joe off the streets. He was a practiced stage performer though of a different sort so he could perform under pressure. He grinned as she reached his jeans.

"Oh, now why would I ruin the fun by just telling you? Isn't it so much more fun to tease you and see what you think I mean?"

He smirked at her as his head was tilted to the side so he could see her while laying there.

"But by all means, show me some tricks and perhaps I'll offer some reasons."

This was the kind of relief he needed. Playful banter, the promise of something more, and just a chance to forget about the world outside this room. This was why he had come here. Few people could hold his attention so long and nearly as well as Zatanna Zatara could.

"If you think you're up for it of course."

Clucking her tongue, she slipped her robe from her shoulder and tossed it aside. "Just for that you'll be on the receiving end of the first trick I show you little boy. Now do we want to start talking or do I get to start thinking of more than way one I could be getting to magically torment you today?" She simply said, her tone while playful telling him she was none too amused at his choice to not answer her question.

Rolling him over onto his back he would finally be able to look up and she her body fully bare before him despite still being pinned under her, a predatory glint in her eye as she gently wrapped one hand around her neck and lightly squeezed while the other slipped under his jeans to see how hard his cock was. "Richard Greyson, when I ask you a question I expect to not get a question in return. So I'll also be laying down some ground rules you are to follow if you're going to be staying under my roof. For one obviously, you will follow any order I give you where we're on stage or off. Two.) This cock of your's is mine, I get to do whatever I damn well please with it. Finally). You are to sleep in my bed and when we are home you are to address me as Mistress unless I say otherwise." She said in a firm and domineering tone, making him keep eye contact as she waited for him to agree to her rather fair if also presumptuous terms.

She clicked her tongue and he knew she was taking his tone poorly. Z was the type of woman who liked to have control. Richard Grayson was the kind of man who liked to live free and run things fast and loose. They clashed on that front but in a good way most of the time.

"Don't threaten me with a good time Z. I know you're good for it."

She rolled him onto his back and looked at the bare beauty before him. He was still under her but that wasn't so bad of a place to be. He was certainly getting harder by the second but she would know he still had a little ways to go.

"Oh, playing hardball huh?"

Her hand was moving under his jeans with practiced ease. No complaints from him.

"I'll follow you on stage, mistress Zatanna."

He smirked as he met her eyes. Dick was agreeing to her terms but with a smile that said he would find the loopholes and exploit them. It was just how he operated in situations like this. It would make for a fun game. For both of them. After all, no matter who won both of them got what they wanted out of it.

"Now what would you like to know more specifically?"

His cocky words made her roll her eyes, though his hardening cock made her smirk. "Good boy, now then what to do with this cock of your's? Can't have you sporting a boner on stage, that would be make things so very awkward. Hmmm." She quipped, slowly playing with his cock until he saw her lick her lips.

"It's too early in the day for fucking and I'm not exactly in the mood to deepthroat. I guess I'll just have to leave you frustrated for now...unless a certain someone would be willing to give me their shirt". She teased, leaning down to kiss him and snuggle against his chest as she allowed him to decide his fate.

She rolled her eyes but she was smirking all the same. As she felt his hardening cock he twitched under her touch. She was calling him a good boy which would have earn quite the look from anyone else. With her, though, he could handle it. She started slowly playing with him, stroking him slowly when she licked her lips. As ever she knew just what to say. She snuggled herself against his chest and he put his arm around her as she kissed him. He responded with a softness tinged with the desire she knew how to rile up in him.

"Well, I'd be happy to give you my shirt but you look confortable there. And I'm all sweaty from the trip up here you know?"

He smiled.

"Perhaps we could help each other get clean with a nice shower."

Dick leaned up so he could whisper in her ear.

"Or I could get you all dirty while we're there, Mistress."

Back
Top Bottom