Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Magical Girls, Pirates, Apocalypses, and More!

CutesyFae

I may not be that smart. That is all.
Hi! My name is Ashley and this is my request thread, in case that wasn't obvious 😅.

Before we get to the actual RP prompts, here's a bit about me: I'm a full-time double major in college, so if you want to rp then December-January or May-August would be the best times to message me. I'm happy to rp with partners of all kinds as long as you're not an utter asshat. I've been writing for around 10 years and roleplaying for about 5, and I suuuuuuuuuck at both.

As for "requirements" I have for an rp, my only real need is a partner who'll give me material to work with for my next response. I don't really have any requirements for grammar/spelling-- if I can't understand something you type, I can just ask for clarification. The only real grammatical requirement is that my partners respect character pronouns.

I usually try to post at least 3 lines of text and always try to move the rp forward in some way. In terms of content and stuff, I'm usually a bigger fan of escapist stories rather than the slice-of-life/realism. I also tend to add some kind of theme to my stories, but if you just want an rp with no "dEeP mEaNiNg" or anything that's not a must.

In case this post looks familiar to you, here's some clarification: I've recently discovered that I'm trans and have decided move my main rp request thread to something that more accurately captures who I am. Right now, I prefer to play women-- euphoria and all that, if you know you know-- but I'm willing to play characters of any gender except for guys.

Aaaanyway, here's a few prompts from my old rp request thread with some changes to reflect my actual gender. This list will probably get bigger as time goes on.

THE DRIFTER: It's three in the morning when MC pulls into a gas station. Her hair is matted and tangled, there are dark circles under her eyes, and it looks like it's a miracle she made it this far. She's leaving something behind, clearly fed up with whatever world she's escaped (this could be discussed before starting the rp). Now it looks like she's become a drifter.

A LIGHT IN DARKNESS: In a world where suffering, darkness, and hate are everywhere you turn, it can be hard to truly hold onto one's hope. The Candlefolk are magic users in this world who hide in plain sight, fighting agents of darkness (monsters, demons, and other nasty things) wherever they find them. While many Candlefolk embody the hope, joy, and determination that they defend, others have been known to lose the spark that keeps their optimism alive. This rp centers on the relationship between two Candlefolk, one of whom still has the bright-eyed optimism they embody and the other of whom has lost it. Basically, think of it as a magical girl rp where one of the characters is the classic happy little ray of sunshine and the other is more of a pessimist who's given up on pretty much everything except defending innocent people from the cruelties of the world.
I might actually have a loresheet set up for this one so I can make this prompt more concise, so stay tuned I guess!

IN THE WASTELAND: The apocalypse is here. Perhaps it was through a nuclear winter, perhaps an environmental catastrophe, perhaps zombies are invading, but that's not really the point. Humans are few and far between these days-- the few cities left are either glorified prisons or ruinous memories of what they once were with no governing structure to hold them together. Those who wander the inhospitable wilderness are often cursed to live in utter isolation with no survivors to keep them company, forced by circumstance to fend off the hostile world all on their own. This is one of those rare instances, however, when two of those wanderers run into each other. Both of them are lost, broken, lonely, and each one distrusts the other by default. Will the isolation break, or is this nothing more than a brief, chance encounter that will only survive in the temporary memories of each party involved.

SEAPUNK: It is an era of absolute monarchs, theocratic rule, petty wars, and rampant inequalities. An empire of galleons and gold-rimmed chests rules the waves and a dynasty of peddlers and merchants rules the land, both squeezing and twisting the poor and downtrodden, then tossing them aside once they run out of human capital. So it is that some of the outcasts and rejects take up a cutlass and run the taskmaster through, commandeering a ship for themselves and taking to the sea. Unlike many other pirates, seapunks are a special breed-- they aren't petulant merchants who got violent after one bad deal or wartime mercenaries who decided to overstay their welcome. Seapunks were rejected by society, so they reject society as they sail across the waves with cannons blazing against the merchants and tyrants who made them into monsters. This rp focuses on the swashbuckling adventures that these rebels have-- from toppling corrupt kingdoms to robbing sadistic merchants.

AN ESOTERIC SUMMER: It's summer break and one of our characters is spending time in a cute, secluded little mountain town. There's a secret here, however, and soon what begins as a few months of leisure and fun becomes a deep dive into a complex plot of intrigue and mystery. There's lots of opportunity for our characters here, but I think it would definitely work best if at least one of us is uninitiated and trying to uncover the mysteries of the setting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom