Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Make Me Your Perfect Girl

Hey there! Been away for a while, but looking to ease back into some fun roleplays with a partner or two . . .

My current idea is this:

// My character is your very average and very vanilla women in probably mid to late 30s.
// Your character is my husband or boyfriend or friend or ex or co-worker . . . someone who knows me well.
// Your character stumbles upon a future or alien technology that allows you to make major modifications to my body and my face . . . allowing you to make me your dream girl
// The technology also allows you to make subtle changes to my personality . . . which you use to make me also act like your most ideal woman
// I have a bit of a nylon fetish, so I love it if my character ends up wearing dresses or skirts with nylons and heels most of the time.

Ideally, we'd start shortly before the transformations start to occur, although given the technology the changes could occur throughout. I will say that I'm not so much into playing someone with cartoonishly large features of any kind, what I would prefer is if you chose girls from here: Make Me Your Perfect Girl . . . I also love to use photos throughout the roleplay to show what MC would be wearing at different times.

I'm looking for someone who actually prefers briefer posts . . . like a paragraph back and forth. I love playing in first person, but am happy to accommodate 3rd person as well. I love it if my partner also chooses MC's name. Feel free to give me the same name as your wife/gf/crush or whatever will turn you on.

I am happy to play here or on Discord or wherever else you prefer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom