Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question I'm new and I need some help

Dionysus

Super-Earth
I've been told to make three posts and wait 24 hours, though I'm curious as to what counts as a post? For example does replying to a message count or messaging in a public forum? Also, after I make the three posts and wait 24 hours, am I given full access to the site?

As I explained in the PM I sent you, anywhere but forum games count. I know two greeters welcomed you to the site, asked questions in their welcomes. Answering those would have sufficed. Once you have made the required posts, you need to wait a full 24hrs to become a full member.

I think all of this was explained quite clearly when you were welcomed, by Caylee I believe!

Hi n.oiz! Welcome to the site. :)

Replying to PMs does not count towards your post total, but all posts in the forums do! You can post in any forum; they should all be visible to you. Replying to other newbie's intros or contributing to a thread in General Discussion is a great way to get your post count up!

Feel free to @ any member of staff if you need any help during your introductory period, we are here to help!
Okay, thank you!

As I explained in the PM I sent you, anywhere but forum games count. I know two greeters welcomed you to the site, asked questions in their welcomes. Answering those would have sufficed. Once you have made the required posts, you need to wait a full 24hrs to become a full member.
Oh, I see. Sorry again, it takes a little while for me to catch on

Back
Top Bottom