Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Humiliation or Care-acter Development

AwkwardGuy1

Planetoid
Sorry for the pun in the title of the thread, just thought of it when I began typing so I was like why not. I promise I don't pun often. Also THESE IDEAS AREN'T INTENDED TO BE SEXUAL.

Anyway onto the idea I hope some people might find some interest in. Both scenerios are somewhat similiar, but humiliation would be YC would be a bully towards MC and care would be YC being a super overprotective authority figure, some options for this are College Professor, Principal, Dean, Landlord/lady, Police Officer, butthis doesn't necessarily have to be someone with much authority it could even be MC's neighbor for example.

Humiliation: It would be winter, MC is a new transfer student to a college, and YC is someone who enjoys bullying and humiliating newcomers. YC would force MC to bundle up in tons of winter clothes to purposely make it harder for him to walk around campus, and have him eat a lot of food he doesn't like after finding out he's a picky eater. Other methods of bully could be discussed, but in order to avoid making each other uncomfortable, talk to me about any other methods you wish to utilize before we start if you are interested.

Care: This one is a bit more flexible based on the authority figure you wish to roleplay as. Of course they would take in MC and do similar things such as heavily bundle up MC, but with the intentions of keeping him warm, but it would also make it hard for them to move unintentionally due to how worried YC would be and they would also feed MC a lot of food worried he's too skinny and would starve.

Sorry if it's weird. If you're interested, feel free to message me. Not sure if I can message anyone yet, though.

Back
Top Bottom