Mx Any Looking for RP Partners of Any Gender/Orientation for Story RPs

As the title says, I'm looking for people interested in RPing. I've got A LOT of characters: Male, female and inbetween.

What I'm interested in are roleplays with an actual story: Adventures, slice of life, mystery, etc. It can be purely text based, or it can be a D&D sort of deal, with dice rolls and such (but excuse my inexperience as I haven't done those in years :c ). By having an actual story, I mean RPs with natural progression: Beginning, middle and end. This doesn't limit the length of the RP, it's just to give a sense of what I'm looking for. Eventful stories with character.

Themes and settings are pretty much universally fine. There could be a wild west mystery, sci-fi adventure, fantasy-themed slice of life... You name it, it'll probably catch my attention. While I prefer to hear ideas from people who want to contact me, I've also got my own that I will more than happily share.

Romance, mature themes and generally NSFW stuff is more than welcome. Smut-only roleplays aren't that big for me, but if they peak my interest, I can give them a try. I am open to pretty much any gender and orientation. I don't have a list of kinks, but I will more than happily discuss things with you. I like to think I'm pretty open, but I've got limits. No extremes, such as snuff or gore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom