Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superheroine / Corrupted Crimson Heroine RP

Lolster9797

Planetoid
* Themes: Slave, Lingerie, bad end, corruption, new role, brothel, bodysuit, mind control, defeat, alternate plot, master/slave, superheroine

* I am looking for anyone interesting in playing a plot involving Kasumi Yoshizawa (from Persona 5 Royal.).

Persona users can summon fighting spirits of their personality to fight against villians ans force them to confess their crimes in public by beating them into submission.

In this scenario, Kasumi would be a lone heroine who fights corrupt officials/criminals/Evil CEOs/politicians/super villains, but one day, she will fight and lose to someone who had been researching personas, and overwhelms her with their research on her....

------

Kinks - Bondage, toys, capture, rough sex, blackmail, forcing her into slutty outfits, oral, costumes, ahegao.

Limits - Vore, Gore, Scat, exagerated penises/hyper , furry stuff.

* An example of this would be an evil CEO knows he is a target for the mysterious heroine and plants a trap that causes her a headache or her powers nullified, only to be captured and made useful~

(ex. train her into a loyal servant/enforcer/give up school to work as a brothel girl.)

* Please write at least a paragraph (4-5 lines) at minimum and feel free to ask any questions on DMs.

* PLEASE do not message me "Hi" or "How are you" and instead share your ideas for the plot of what you want to do.

**I prefer to roleplay on discord so if possible, message me at my discord is Monini#9313

(P.s, I copied this because I found this really interesting )

Attachments

• C2DC5DDB-6104-490C-956E-160EE3B68F9E.jpeg
    C2DC5DDB-6104-490C-956E-160EE3B68F9E.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 9FFDD007-BC63-431E-97BC-97521016FA89.jpeg
    9FFDD007-BC63-431E-97BC-97521016FA89.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom