Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TGQ Characters and Ideas

ToxicGoblinQueen

Meteorite
Hello Gemmies, I am ToxicGoblinQueen. I plan on using this post as a spot that I can brainstorm ideas and store my characters along with keeping track of how many games I have going at one time. If this is the wrong spot to put them please let me know and I will fix that because I really dont want to be in trouble unless it has a fun punishment ;) Also, if you use any of the plots im working on here or like one of my characters please just send me a message letting me know!

This response on my thread will be a back up of fully written plot ideas for emergencies and of my characters who are mostly worked through and those who are being played. Some will have reference photos and others will not.

Characters in development or in use below;

Verona Frost
Female/ Human {Superhero)
Power Metal. Like Magneto kinda.
Alias. Magnesia.
5'1ft 145lbs
Delicately boned but well muscled and curvy.
Parents: Jacob and Darla Frost
Alias's Quicksilver and Siren
Powers: Jacobs. Metal, to liquefy and recreate it. Darla's. Voice and illusions. While singing could control her opponent.

Personality. Upfront, a little abrasive. Naive with social interactions.

Reference photos:
b02d87c27a8429137674c0d3a7d362bb.jpg
4248f5d76d5885005db9b7bc57b9f13d.jpg

Current plots up are below, being kept here incase I lose my word document and need to be able to have access.
1)The tattooist
(This one can be played out as slow burn romance, fast passed smut, NonCon, Bondage, and basically anything you think of.)

A long time ago humans mutated and some started developing powers, now it took awhile and a lot of conflict but finally a level system was put into place. It was relatively simple, at eighteen a person would go into (or be brought into) a government building a take a set of tests that then determined a persons level. Though difficult to cheat, it has been known to happen but rarely. Levels start at A and go to D; A means very little power and example would be that if their power was water they could maybe pull enough moisture from the air to have a cup of water, B under this same example would be able to fill a few gallons, C would be able to fill a pool and D would be able to fill a decent size lake. No obviously C and D levels are heavily monitored and in same cases fitted with a monitoring bracelet that would notify the government of high scale use of the persons power without permission and immobilize them. Most C and D level Powered are in the Government employ as to allow them to use their powers without consequence.

YC is a government bounty hunter/Agent who is in charge of catching C and D levels that have run or used their power excessively and following up with edge grades, those that almost qualified for C but didn’t. When following up YC is supposed to be discreet and test the edge grade as to make sure that they hadn’t fooled the test somehow and are actually just a stronger then average B. MC is a young tattoo artist that runs a small shop in the seediest part of town, her gift has been registered as liquid manipulation but is it really? Lucky for YC, an ad recently was put up for an apartment above her shop and if YC rents it, it would allow them to watch MC up close and personally for days on end without any need to lie about why YC is always hanging around.
2)Vigilante vs Hero
(Previously been played NonCon, but can be played as a slow burn or basically anything you would like.)

Vigilantes, the bane of the government, often times when caught are offered to either be sent to detention centers or a monitoring collar placed on them for span of five years. Filled with an enzyme that slowly enters the wearers body and keeps them from being able to use their power for the five year span. After effects include but are not limited to the permanent weakening of the persons power, the weakening of control and the complete removal of said power. Most chose the center, the risk of losing their power being to much

MC’s father runs one of the few Hero agencies in our nation, a large manor house filled with twelve heroes that MC has grown up with. After a devastating villain attack one of the twelve has to retire do to their wounds. It leaves a valuable spot in the agency open, many applications have been put in. YC is a hardened vigilante, they don’t care about laws or rules only about helping people, and themselves. Using a friend who hacks, YC have managed to wipe their record every time they are caught and are up for the collar which YC takes because they can get it off. This time when caught YC ends up in front of a judge who was seen them before, instead of sending YC to a detention center they are sent to MC’s fathers agency.
1)Fairy Master
(NonCon, Bondage, Rough, probably fast paced and smut forward. Stockholm syndrome and a weird type of love can be played out with later on if you really enjoy our characters and want to continue playing)

Fairies are prized for their wings; some fairies are no bigger then a thumb, others are as tall as a small adult (5’3ft) and of course there are many sizes in between. Fairies, upon their discovery, have been kept in captivity for their wings mostly. When dried and powdered they can be added to food and drink, having strong magical power whoever consumes it will have a strong euphoric high occasionally giving them glimpses into the future. Some fairies are kept as pets, or in some cases as sex slaves. The world has ran this way for so long many don’t even give two thoughts about the little winged humans being kept in cages in store windows or their neighbors homes, about the wing powder being sold on the sly or being given away free in clubs.

YC is a (fill in the blank) with a lot of money, a friend invites him to an underground auction where fairies and other mystical beings are up for sale. Drunk, a little high, and wrapped up in the experience, YC places an outrages bid, sight unseen, on a freshly caught wild fairy. Originally thinking that it would be like the others that had come before on the action block and be small enough to be kept in a cage on YC’s desk at the office. What YC got instead was MC, at 4’11ft and vicious with large dragonflyish wings that MC likes to use as weapons (hence why they were wrapped and chained upon delivery to YC) Bitter, angry, and not good as a pet.
2) Virgin Queen
(reluctance, corruption, possible bondage, possible NonCon, slow burn. Though this can be played multiple different ways, the tags given are the ones that I was thinking of when I wrote it.)

In a land filled with monsters, humans are the minority and there is a war long in the workings taking place. King Francis, married to the young MC, has fallen on the battle field to the rival nation from the west. Rumors say it was a monster tamed that finally took the noble Francis down, some say it was a simple arrow to the throat, and others say that no monster was tamed but willingly took the Kings life. Either way the nation is falling apart around MC’s ears as her brother in law trys to take the thrown from under her and the westward neighbor marching toward her door step. An unknown force siding with them bringing fear to the streets of her lands that have slowly been emptying as her people scurry toward the Eastward neighbors gates, the fact that they are Elves no longer mattering to her Bigoted people.

YC is a face that comes to offer MC help, (you can decide if YC is from the Westward nation simply conning MC, a mythical creature with a humanoid form that killed her husband, of an Elf from the Eastward nation) Taking advantage of MC isn’t hard, she had never consummated her marriage before her husband went riding off to war and was hidden away from the outside world most of her life.

Back
Top Bottom