Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Smutty F/F plots and a selection of kinks open for dominant ladies

Kashiak

Planetoid
Hello there!

So I’ve been craving some F/F plots lately with an abundance of smut in the mix. I do prefer to have some eventual romance as well, and some plot to drive the story forward - it can be a more simple plot or one with many plot twists and loads of drama, but I do require quite a bit of smut in there.

I usually write anything between 400-1000+ words (often for smut-centric stories around 300-500) depending on what my partner is comfortable with, but I don’t do one-liners. I would prefer if you could manage at least a few meaty paragraphs, because I tend to get easily bored with less.

I also only play submissive characters. This doesn’t mean they don’t have any personality or are ‘weak’ characters, but especially in bed I prefer a clear distinction of who’s in charge and who’s being dominated.

Lastly, I prefer at least a few replies per week. If you’re no longer interested, tell me. If you can’t reply for a longer time, let me know. I don’t mind. What I do mind is you just leaving me hanging and waiting for a reply.

Anyway! With that out of the way, let’s go see what I’m really looking for. Remember that we don’t need to include everything on the list. If you can tick off two or three things here, that’d be awesome.

General themes:

- Romance
- Historical fantasy
- Fantasy in general
- Enemies to lovers
- Role reversal (My girl starting out in a position where she has power/control over your character, and YC turning the tables)
- Drama

Kinks:

- Begging
- Aphrodisiacs
- D/s dynamics
- Spanking
- Clit play and pussy worship
- Strap-ons
- Oral (especially MC giving) and facesitting
- Bondage
- Orgasm/pleasure control and denial
- Blackmail/coercion
- Humiliation
- Public sex/sexual acts
- Nipple/clit piercings to mark being owned by YC
- Leash/collar

More unusual kinks:

- Wetting (really playing up the humiliation aspect of it)
- Incest (sister/sister preferably)
- Bestiality (for example letting MC get licked by a pet etc.)
- Mommy-kink (no age regression here! Just YC sort of taking care of MC and her needs, and MC calling her mommy. Funnily enough I’m not much into actual mother/daughter pairings though)
- Nursing (lactation can be excluded or included, up to you)
- Prostitution (YC making MC have sex with others as a punishment/for humiliation)

And below we have some ideas I had for plots, but feel free to pitch me some of your own ideas! Also for a longer list of kinks, see my f-list here.

1) (historical/fantasy setting, can be adapted to modern) YC was always a fine and proper lady, a perfect wife to her husband, the duke. When she finds he has been having an affair with MC, a so-called friend of YC’s, she decides she’s had enough of always being the meek and proper duchess. After the duke has been dealt his punishment for his infidelity, YC turns her attention to MC. MC surely will make a fine toy for her to play with, and the humiliation of her new life will surely teach her a lesson.

2) MC has bullied YC for as long as they’ve known each other. Now in college, YC had the incredibly bad luck of ending up in the same university MC did. But when YC accidentally stumbles upon material of MC that would ruin her perfect reputation, YC finds herself having her former bully at her beck and call, to serve YC as she pleases.

3) MC, despite being in her early adulthood, has never had sex before. She accidentally walks in on her older sister, YC, having fun with another girl. MC can’t help herself as her thoughts begin to wander from then on, and YC notices her eyes lingering, how MC seems to always walk into their shared room just when YC is changing, how her touches stray to dangerous places. Eventually YC decides it’s better for her to introduce MC to the wonderful world of sex, rather than letting her do it with just anyone.

4) YC and MC are best friends, and YC is in love with MC. Only problem being, MC is dating YC’s older brother. YC eventually can’t take it anymore, and decides to seduce MC, show her why YC would be a better lover than her brother.

5) (Historical/fantasy setting, can be adapted to modern) MC has always lived the privileged life of a noble lady. She’s spoiled and cares little for the problems of the poorer folk. YC and the women of the nearby village on MC’s family’s lands decide the little lady needs to be taught a lesson about humility.

6) (Historical/fantasy setting) YC is the sister of the warlord who has just invaded and taken over MC’s kingdom. She finds herself in dire need of entertainment in this new land now under their control and who better to entertain her than the former princess, MC?

7) MC was engaged to YC, but only weeks before their wedding, YC found he was cheating on her. YC came up with a brilliant revenge; turning her fiancé into a woman. Once MC wakes in his - now her - new body, she has no choice but to submit to YC’s whims or be cast out on the streets with nothing.

Just some rough ideas, as I’ve said feel free to present your own as well ^^ PM me if you’re interested!

Back
Top Bottom