Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female New and Excited!

Freya187

Moon
I am just returning after a little Hiatus so this thread hasn't been updated just yet. I will add more in soon <3

Hello everyone!
Thank you for coming to my first request thread. I am excited to meet everyone and to start having some fun!

So first a little about me is that I have roleplayed on and off for a long time. I usually write to match but ask that you give me a good paragraph or two. I will do the same, I really don't like one liners. I can write in first or third person. Usually more dominant characters but I can switch if asked suuuper sweetly <3. I can play any gender, mainly female and Futa though. That is the basics, just ask if you want to know more.

Now to the reason you are here reading this. I don't really have a super planned out idea in mind at this time. Sorta just looking to see what new ideas people come at me with, and of course I will help build those up with my own ideas as well. I do love Fantasy and Sci-Fi. I don't like Canon ideas that much, but I would listen to your idea if it was a good one! Come at me with anything honestly, my kinks are all over the place pretty much a open book.

Updated I do have one idea toying with my mind. I would like to do a sorta school RP can be modern, Fantasy or Sci-Fi but I wanna play a Futa against a female. Simple but can add it into other rp ideas so its more of a filler for more rp!
No Vore, Gore or Toilet Play!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom