Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Super Powers (The Boys)

mappy

Supernova
Anyone interested in a game set in a world similar to The Boys?

Playing superheroes / Super Villians? or Simply abused and bulled by a Super Dominatrix?

I find the world rather interesting and would love to explore some ideas to throw in a pandemic / Vampire Virus that makes people violent.

Anyone interested? Share some ideas and plots.

I love The Boys.

I'd like to be the Dominatrix trying out different men, but called upon to take out terrorists.

Many of the uniformed men were willing to pleasure the dominatrix as she protects the ones she fucks.

Who would be the enemy?

Thinking of the characters, each having a superpower like flying, invisibility, bulletproof, etc. and all of them have flaws as well. like vanity, hunger for power, sadism... or some physical flaws...

Something that may create some form of conflict for a good story.

Do we have more people interested? Should we start a character section and a thread to see where this is going?

Any ideas on the characters and the power level?

Perhaps we can chat here first before I start the thread. What types of characters do you want to have and we can start discussing plot.

Well I'm certainly leaning towards a superhero, Maybe the strong flying type, great for PR, and scares most low end baddies into just giving up, but has a secret glass jaw

Thinking of being a beautiful strong and bulletproof woman, sort of like "Luke Cage" level, that can still be hurt. Had a dark past of being horny and fucking a lot of uniformed men, by force, but the city cleaned up her image, getting her to take on armed robbers and heists where her fame allows her to meet willing firefighters and policemen for her to "punish" them.

I'm thinking of a group of activists trying to take down the "Superheroes" by sharing some of their flaws and dark pasts, causing some of these "Supers" to be kidnapped and killed. And then the government's PR machinery goes full time in discrediting these people calling them terrorists.

The government hires a shadow group of people just out there to spread fake news to discredit the "Supers" even more, but later the newspapers come out and clarify to show how vigilante news can cause instability and allow terrorists to win, making bad news against the "Supers" illegal.

And some of the "Supers" just going out there hunting these activists to clean up their names. When you are famous, you care more about reputation than doing actual good.

I'm down to join this, perhaps some variety, throw in a gay superhero but he's just as messed up as the rest.

Character thread is up... After 3 characters, I'll start the first post and a OOC discussion.

The thread is up.

Thinking of having some heroes clear up some low level crime, and organize some prison break to have some dangerous criminals on Compound V, giving them temporary superpowers before the heroes starts to kill them one by one to show their worth. All the time getting the city to restrict freedom and have them pay for more security for the safety of everyone.

Still running, there is a character thread, put up a character and join the game... was waiting for the others to post.

Back
Top Bottom