Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nine_of_Hartz: Writing Sample[s]

Nine of Hartz

❤ Want to paint my lips red with your blood?~ ❤
I was asked to post some work to provide a glimpse into my writing style. I plan on using this space to post writing samples and/or trial runs I do in my spare time.

Writing Sample - Private Project
The following is from a private project outside of Bluemoon. I have changed the names out of respect for my co-author and I's intellectual property/worldbuilding.
“I will be in there.” Pausing outside the white doors leading to the infirmary, Karley turned slowly to look at Hikari. Her lip trembled lightly before biting it, her green eyes giving the taller girl a nervous glance. “If you want, you can stay with me during the appointment. But, well, it’s going to be a little...unusual.”

“Unusual is my middle name.” Chuckling lightly, Hikari touched Karley’s arm reassuringly. “I will wait with you, if you would enjoy my company.”

“Y-Yes...” Stuttering as her face flushed bright red, Karley turned and hid beneath her hair. Pushing the door open, she shuffled forward while slouching, moving to the back of the infirmary. Hikari walked confidently behind Karley, letting her keep a few steps lead as they passed by the vacant stalls of beds.

“Miss Wolfe, you’re right on time.” A nurse approached Karley, smiling softly at her before eying Hikari curiously. “Do you need help, Miss?”

“No...” Hikari automatically pointed at Karley, shifting slightly as her gaze went from the nurse to the growing breasts on her chest. “I am with her.”

“Oh, I see.” The nurse turned back to Karley as she stood tall, her blush mostly faded from her face. “Please, go ahead and wait in your usual spot. She is running late due to the Headmistress calling an impromptu staff meeting.”

“Okay. Thanks.” Stepping into a stall, Karley waited for Hikari to be standing inside with her. Tugging the curtain closed so they had privacy, she looked at Hikari nervously. “Um... I have to change. Can you wait there?” Pointing at the corner of the small stall, Karley watched Hikari automatically move into place and turn her back to Karley. “T-Thanks...” Placing her backpack on the foot of the bed, Karley stuffed her books inside and withdrew a black low-cut tank top with buttons. Tugging her oversized green hoodie off her torso, she removed the long-sleeved shirt next before tugging her undershirt off. Stuffing the shirts into her backpack so it bulged, Karley struggled with the zipper and grumbled at it.

“Want some help?” Hikari spoke confidently, resting her hand on her hip.

“Y-Yeah. Just a sec.” Karley tugged the low-cut tank top on over her exposed torso, quickly pulling her messy hair out around her shoulders to try and cover the scars on her shoulders. “H-Here.” Pushing the backpack to Hikari, Karley watched her expertly adjust the items within and zip it shut.

“You carry too many books, you know. The weight will hurt your back over time.”

“I know, I know...” Sighing lightly, Karley nervously looked up to Hikari, crossing her freckled arms. Seeing her cleavage visibly plump up, Karley dropped her arms and bit her lip nervously. Looking at the small space, Karley’s eyes widened. “I should move the chair for you...” Grabbing the chair beside the bed, she carried it to the other side, motioning for Hikari to sit.

“Why are you so nervous, Karley?” Walking around the bed, Hikari stared at Karley with soft eyes, carrying their bags and setting them on a vacant stand.

“S-Sorry...” Touching her exposed arms, Karley removed her boots and climbed onto the bed. Sitting cross legged, Karley looked down at her freckled arms, letting her hair fall over her face. “I’m still adjusting to you seeing me and what was done to me.”

“You should not apologize for surviving abuse, Karley.” Hikari frowned lightly, looking at her own body before leaning toward Karley. “I understand feeling uncomfortable in your own skin.”

“I know.” Looking up at Hikari, Karley blinked her green eyes slowly. “Your scars are on the inside. Mine are on the outside.” Reaching her hand toward her shoulder, Karley brushed her hair aside to reveal one of the old scars on the back of her shoulder.

“Yes, but those imperfections make us beautiful.” Gently touching the strawberry blonde’s hair, Hikari smiled as she playfully tugged on it to make Karley look up at her. “Do not forget that.” Karley’s face flushed bright red to the remark, nodding firmly. Letting her gaze remain locked with Hikari’s for several moments, she eventually shifted on the bed as the nurse entered the space once more.

“She just called. She is on her way.” Karley nodded firmly, watching the woman hanging a bag of fluid on a pole beside Hikari. “Alright, I am going to put the IV in now.”

“Okay.” Karley held her left hand out to the nurse, looking away as she gently cleaned the spot on her skin and inserted the needle. Whining lightly from the pinch, Karley remained still as the woman lowered her hand, taping the small needle in place. “Call for me if you need anything.”

“Uh huh.” Watching the nurse go, Karley looked to her left at Hikari, avoiding staring at the needle in her hand.

“Are you dehydrated?” Hikari spoke softly, reaching her hands out to hold Karley’s comfortingly, mindful to not touch the IV on the top of her hand.

“No, but they like to keep me hydrated for this…exam.”

“So, the doctor is coming?”

“Sort of?” Lifting her right hand to the buttons on the tank top she wore, Karley unbuttoned it, allowing her cleavage to be more visible. Moving the fabric aside and revealing that she wasn’t wearing a bra, the strawberry blonde sighed nervously. “Just know that this is…normal…for us anyway.”

“What is?” Staring at Karley with a puzzled look, Hikari’s attention was drawn to the sound of the curtain being pulled aside. Minave stood in the entrance of the stall, her cheeks pink with frustration.

“I apologize. Ashley held an impromptu staff meeting.” Stepping forward quickly so the heels she wore clicked on the stone floor, Minave instinctively went to Karley’s right arm, taking her pulse. “Your heartrate is too high. Is something upsetting you?”

“N-No...” Karley stared into Minave’s icy eyes, swallowing nervously. The short woman turned to look at Hikari, her straight black hair draping across her shoulder.

“Ah, Hikari, I did not expect to see you here.” Releasing Karley’s wrist, Minave began to pet the girl’s arm comfortingly, letting her painted nails gently graze across her skin.

“I offered to keep Karley company. She said she had an appointment.”

“Indeed, she does.” Shifting her eyes back to Karley, Minave gave the girl a firm stare. “Are you certain you want her to see this?”

“Yes, it’s alright.” Karley nodded as she spoke, turning to look at Hikari. “She should know, in case something happens...” Removing her hand from Minave’s grip, Karley touched her exposed chest. Minave’s face relaxed immediately, nodding in agreement.

“I see.” Turning to look directly at Hikari, Minave crossed her arms slowly. “This is something private and special Karley and I share. It is not meant to leave this place.” Hikari nodded firmly as Minave’s face became more serious, shifting her blue eyes to Karley.

“I understand. I will not share this with the others.”

“Good girl.” Smirking approvingly, Minave reached for a pouch secured to her belt. Withdrawing a wooden case from inside, Minave opened it and laid it on the bed, revealing an antique syringe and a vial of darkly colored liquid. Holding the large syringe expertly, Minave screwed the long needle onto the tip. “Did you eat liver and your greens last night?”

“No...” Cowering slightly on the bed, Karley eyed Hikari nervously. “I forgot... We were up all night watching old samurai movies.”

“I see.” Plunging it into the vial, she filled the syringe until it was full, tapping the tip as she removed any air lingering within. “Be sure to eat it tonight.” Her eyes locked onto Hikari, speaking firmly. “No exceptions.”

“Yessum.” Karley whispered as she eyed the syringe.

“Be sure that she does, Hikari.”

“I will, Professor Leigngod.” Smirking at the honorific, Minave curiously eyed Hikari before returning her gaze to the strawberry blonde girl.

“Are you ready, Karley?”

“Yes. Always.” Relaxing against the bed, Karley began to breath deeply, her chest rising and falling evenly as she steadied herself.

“That’s my girl.” Smiling proudly at Karley, Minave placed the syringe and bottle back onto the box, taking her arm once more. “Remember, this is something only Karley and I share.” Shifting her ice blue eye to Hikari, Minave narrowed her brows at her. “If you interfere, I will be forced to compel you to remain in your chair.”

“I understand.” Hikari nodded lightly, keeping her grip gentle on Karley’s other hand.

“Good.”

Inhaling deeply, Minave closed her eyes. The soft color to her skin faded within seconds, becoming as pale as snow. Opening her red lips, the vampire’s long tongue extended outward, lapping at Karley’s wrist sensually. The strawberry blonde giggled lightly at the tickling sensation, squeezing Hikari’s hand as she tried to not squirm.

“Breathe through the pain, Karley.” Minave’s jaws opened widely as she spoke, both sets of fangs dropping down several centimeters. Opening her eyes as they glowed blood red, her pupils tightened into narrow slits, narrowing on Hikari as the veins around her face darkened and popped. Letting out a deep hiss that grew into a snarl, the delicate woman lunged forward savagely, sinking her sharp fangs into the tender flesh of Karley’s wrist. Hikari froze in her chair seeing Minave bite into Karley, her grip tightening on her hand as she kicked from the bite’s pain.

A small trickle of blood was visible falling from Minave’s mouth as she remained latched on Karley’s wrist, her predatory eyes never leaving Hikari’s as she growled possessively. Karley began to breathe easier, lessening her grip on Hikari’s hand as her face relaxed. Opening her hazy eyes, Karley looked over to Hikari, her pupils dilating widely as the venom coursed through her veins.

Remaining interlocked for several moments, Minave’s jaws finally opened to release Karley’s bleeding wrist. Lapping at the wound tenderly, her long tongue coaxed her saliva into the wound, assisting with the clotting process. A dark tendril rose from the floor, gripping a roll of gauze from the table behind Minave. As the gauze was placed on the bed, the dark extension slowly retreated toward the floor. Minave opened it with her hands carefully, her nails having extended into dark claws.

“How do you feel, Karley?” Speaking with a deeper voice that sounded like a monster, Minave’s blood red eyes shifted toward the girl’s face, wrapping her wrist in a thick layer of gauze. Karley smirked widely, slurring her words as she responded in German unconsciously. Minave smirked so her glittering teeth were exposed to Hikari, snickered darkly as her pupils throbbed. “Good girl.”

“I thought you didn’t feed from humans...” Hikari whispered slowly, keeping her blue eyes locked on Minave’s changed face. “Is she your blood bag?”

“Nein...” Karley spoke firmly, turning to look at Hikari as her body melted into the bed. Squeezing Hikari’s hand, Karley’s eyes struggled to stay open before closing.

“I am her caretaker.” Speaking slowly with her gravelly voice, Minave climbed onto the bed, hovering over Karley’s unconscious body. “As long as I carry her within my veins, I remain connected to her.” Caressing Karley’s cheek with her pale hand, Minave licked the remaining blood from her lips. Placing a soft kiss to the girl’s brow.

“How is that possible?”

“Vampires have their secrets.” Shifting her gaze to Hikari, Minave extended her hand toward the young woman’s. Griping it firmly, she smirked as Hikari paled feeling the temperature of her hand.

“Y-Your hand... You are warm, like a person? How is that possible...you’re dead?”

“Spoilers.” Keeping her blood red eyes on Hikari, Minave hissed again, the veins darkening even more upon her marble face. “I want nothing more than to latch onto your throat, feel your heart beating through my fangs, and taste your virgin blood filling my mouth.” Sighing lightly as a growl filled her throat, Minave slowly pulled back from Karley’s limp body.

“However, I refuse to allow the beast that raped me to control my mind and urges.” Caressing Karley’s strawberry blonde hair, Minave smiled softly at her resting face. “I was born a witch and that is how I choose to live this dead life of mine.” Reaching for the syringe, Minave eyed it wistfully, growling lightly as she pointed the needle toward her neck. Stabbing herself in the throat, she injected the dark liquid quickly, snarling loudly as her skin began to burn. Removing the needle and dropping in into the box, she growled as her fangs retracted and the color returned to her skin. Heaving in agony, the delicate woman leaned against Karley’s bed, her eyes crying bloody tears and smearing her makeup as the ice blue color returned to her pupils.

“Professor!” Hikari reached out to Minave quickly, squeezing her hand and blinking in surprise feeling how hot she was to the touch. “Are you alright?” Handing Minave a tissue, Hikari watched as the delicate woman dried the blood from her face.

“I will be fine. I learned to live with this pain over a century ago.” Squeezing Karley’s hand, Minave cleared her throat and safely stored the syringe back in its box. “I have protected Karley since she was a small child. I will continue to do so until she becomes a powerful witch. I have nothing but time, after all.” Chuckling lightly, Minave tucked the box back into the pouch on her belt. “Tell me, Hikari... You feel the same as I, do you not?”

“Excuse me?” Hikari froze as Minave spoke, her cheeks turning pink slowly.

“You want to protect Karley, yes?”

“Yes, of course.”

“Then love her fiercely.” Pointing toward Hikari, Minave’s ice blue eyes narrowed on her. “Otherwise, I will not give you my blessing.”

“I-I understand, Professor.” Staring at Minave with a puzzled expression, the tall woman blushed shyly. Parting her lips to speak again, she blinked and realized the vampire had vanished from the stall. “What?” Blinking dumbfoundedly, Hikari stared at the curtain as it flickered, shaking her head lightly. “Vampires... Peculiar creatures.”

Last edited:
Romance & Sexy Time Example
This sample is from a story of my own creation. It is the first "love scene" between a shapeshifter working as a spy (Daxton/Dax) and the body guard trainee (Yuna) they are courting. There is a significate age difference between the two, with Daxton being well seasoned in the art of love and Yuna experiencing everything for the first time.
“Hey, we need to talk.”

“Hm?” Opening her sleepy eyes, Yuna yawned widely, pulling away from the tree she slept against in the inner courtyard of the Embassy. “Can I help you?” Staring at the woman looking at her, Yuna rubbed her eyes as her vision remained blurred.

“Yuna, we need to talk.” Hearing Daxton’s masculine voice addressing her from the blonde woman’s body, Yuna flinched in shock.

“A-Are you wearing another face right now?”

“Yes. I apologize for startling you, but I had to wake you up...somehow. You weren’t responding to this voice.” Speaking as a woman, Daxton pulled her brown eyes away from Yuna, adjusting her blonde curls. “Can we go to your room to talk privately?”

“Sure?” Standing quickly, Yuna dusted herself off, walking into the Embassy. “You sure look funny.” Glancing at the strange fur coat Daxton wore, Yuna realized that she was taller than the blonde, looking over the top of her head curiously.

“Trust me, it feels weird looking like this, but we will talk about it in a minute.” Following after Yuna until they reached the upper levels, Daxton remained close until they reached her assigned room. Unlocking the door with the wave of her hand, Yuna stepped inside. Waiting for Daxton to enter, she closed the door and opened the window to let fresh air inside.

“What’s up?”

“Last night I was given a mission that required subterfuge. I did not consider the implications until I was already involved, so I owe you a proper explanation and an apology.”

“Okay?” Clearing the pile of books from her bed, Yuna stacked the love stories on her desk. Sitting on the end of her bed, Yuna watched as Daxton’s foreign form paced uncomfortably in front of her.

“I was asked to interrogate someone last night. After I began to lure him, I quickly realized I was not going to be effective with my standard methods of getting the man drunk and slipping him drugs to learn what I needed to.” Sighing loudly, Daxton removed the fur coat she wore, tossing it on Yuna’s chair to reveal the short dress she wore. “I had to seduce him to gain access to his residence and the information I was tasked with finding.”

“Wait.” Holding her hand up, Yuna stared at Daxton’s face for a few moments in silence before speaking. “You had to seduce someone, meaning have sex?”

“Correct.” Folding her hands across her body, Daxton averted her gaze. “You have every right to be angry with me. I told you I was not involved with others, which I’m not, but these circumstances slipped my mind because it’s just part of the job. I have a unique skill for it, as you know.” Motioning at her body, Daxton sighed tugging at the dress. “I will try to avoid missions such as these in the future.”

“I am really happy you told me about this. It shows you trust me, respect me, and aren’t lying to me.”

“Well, I did give you my word I wouldn’t.”

“I know.” Smiling more, Yuna tucked her hair behind her ears. “I know they’re just stories, but I really have been learning a lot from these books you’ve had me reading.” Looking at the pile of books, Yuna stared at one with a dark cover. “I’m not angry with you.”

“Well, that’s a relief.” Daxton relaxed her dance, pacing less in Yuna’s room.

“The information you were tasked with finding, was it important?”

“Yes. It relates to the investigation into the senator. And the only reason why I will tell you that is because you are technically part of that investigation team.”

“Then there’s nothing left to discuss. You were doing your job to keep London safe and help Clara. I can’t be angry at you for that.”

“I can’t believe this conversation is going this well.” Sighing loudly, Daxton leaned against Yuna’s door. “I ran straight here after dropping off the information with a courier. I have been feeling the urge to puke the entire time.”

“Really, it’s fine.” Rising from the bed, Yuna squeezed Daxton’s hands, leaning forward to kiss her.

“No.” Stopping Yuna, Daxton pushed her away from her face. “You should not touch me until I bathe.”

“You can shower here if you like.” Pointing at the bathroom tucked beside the window, Yuna smiled.

“Actually, I would greatly appreciate that.”

“Great! I have a clean towel too.” Watching Daxton turn the light on in the small alcove, Yuna watched as she started the water.

“I have soaps in there too.”

“Thank you, Yuna.” Removing the dress, Daxton looked back at Yuna, seeing how she stared curiously at her fair skin and curves.

“If you don’t mind me asking, did you have to assume this specific form to lure the target? You seem so, well, different.”

“Yes. The target has an affinity for big breasted blondes. It was infuriating, talking like an imbecile all night to get what I wanted out of him.”

“Yeah, I don’t think I would like that either.” Seeing Daxton step into the shower, Yuna slowly looked away. “I like you better as the other you.”

“The other me?” Daxton spoke loudly over the water, scrubbing her skin until it was irritated. “You mean when I walk as Dax?”

“Yes. Her dark hair and skin seem more like the real you.”

“Oh, yes. I prefer wearing her face to this one. She feels more normal to assume. I don’t usually keep similar names for my different faces, but I do enjoy being called Dax as her.”

“It is very pretty.”

“Why thank you.” Continuing to scrub herself, Daxton whistled lightly for Yuna. “Can you wash my back? I can’t reach.”

“Sure.” Removing her long-sleeved shirt, Yuna entered the bathroom and washed Daxton’s back, watching her fair skin become pinker.

“You really aren’t angry with me?”

“No. You’re the one who stopped me from kissing you, remember?”

“I didn’t want you touching me after that man had. I want his cologne off me and to be clean before you embrace me.”

“Was it difficult? Being with a man?”

“Oh no. I don’t care what gender people are. The man was gross, like a fat pig needing a bath level of gross.” Gagging lightly, Daxton rinsed her mouth out with soap, spitting into the shower after gargling.

“Well, you’ll be nice and clean now. I even have some perfume if you want to put that on to change how you smell.”

“You have perfume?” Daxton’s eyes lit up, prompting Yuna to grab the small vial.

“I don’t wear it often but did at the party. Mom made it for me, so it’s special.”

“I would be honored to wear it.” Turning the water off, Daxton stood waiting for the towel, drying herself off quickly. Once dry, she held her wrist out to Yuna, watching the small drop of oil go on her skin. Rubbing her palms together, Daxton sniffed the scent before running her wrists against her hair. “I like this. It smells like the north.”

“I think that’s why she made it for me, to help with homesickness.” Watching Daxton dry the ends of her blonde hair, Yuna smiled and went to her dresser. Withdrawing a pair of trunks and a shirt, she held it up. “I think these will fit you.”

“Later.” Turning Yuna around, Dax looked down at her with her pink eyes.

“You changed?” Staring at Dax’s deeply tanned skin, Yuna slowly ran her fingers through the tall woman’s dark hair as it fell over one shoulder. Feeling the buzzed sides of Dax’s head, Yuna smirked as the shaved hair tickled her fingertips.

“Yes. You enjoy me this way and I want to give you what you want.” Leaning forward and kissing Yuna softly, Dax backed her up against the dresser. Blushing uncontrollably, Yuna squirmed against Dax, sinking her nails into the towel. Parting for air, Dax stared into Yuna’s hazy eyes with a smirk.

“You aren’t bothered by this? Me being so attracted to you as a woman?”

“Of course not.” Holding Yuna’s cheeks, Dax stared into her eyes deeply. “Why? Are you embarrassed?”

“Ashamed, actually... I don’t want you to think that I don’t like you as, well, you?”

“I know want me for who I am, not what I am.” Tapping over Yuna’s heart, Dax grinned sweetly. “Because of that, I will wear any face your body desires. I want to indulge your hunger.”

“You are really dangerous for me.” Yuna struggled to steady her breathing, biting her lip.

“I can stop. I told you, you set our rules.”

“I remember.” Pressing their brows together, Yuna whined lightly. “I ache so badly...” Grinning smugly, Dax squeezed Yuna closer, pressing their bodies together more firmly.

“I can cure that ache if you wish. I cannot think of a better way for us to spend your last day in the city together. After all, I want to taste you.” Squirming more, Yuna struggled to breathe as her entire body blushed.

“Please, Dax.” Hearing her feminine name leave Yuna’s lips, Dax grinned widely.

“Alright. Stop me if you become too overwhelmed.” Walking Yuna backward to the bed, Dax tossed her down upon it. Climbing over Yuna, Dax tossed the towel on the floor, holding Yuna’s hands to her exposed breasts. “Touch me and explore me.”

“Okay.” Squeezing Dax’s breasts, Yuna stared at the contrast of their skin.

“Good, that’s it.” Moving her dripping hair aside, Dax kissed Yuna quickly, her hands clawing up Yuna’s sides, removing the reinforced undershirt. Seeing Yuna’s exposed breasts, Dax licked at them slowly, watching Yuna squirm beneath her as she pinned her in place. “Your body is reacting to me, that’s good. Have you become aroused reading the books yet?”

“Y-Yes...” Covering her face with her hands, Yuna whimpered loudly before Dax forced her hands away from her face.

“Do not be ashamed, Yuna. What you are feeling is completely natural.” Sliding her hand between her own legs, Dax withdrew her fingers and spread them so Yuna could see how wet they were. “See? The same thing is happening to me.”

“Oh, wow.” Grasping Dax’s hand, Yuna pulled it closer, running her tongue against the slickness. Moaning uncontrollably, Dax squeezed Yuna’s body tighter with her thighs.

“May I remove these?” Tugging at the long shorts Yuna wore, Dax waited for permission before removing the belt. Tugging the shorts and trunks off in unison, Dax knelt upon the floor beside the bed. Parting Yuna’s legs, Dax kissed Yuna’s skin before licking at her wet mess. Panting heavily, Dax closed her eyes as her tongue probed Yuna, her head moving back and forth evenly. Yuna bit her lip until it bled, her stomach arching as her body became hot.

“Dax, I’m aching so badly it hurts...” Pulling away from Yuna, Dax softly breathed against her lower belly.

“That’s your arousal. Do you want me deep within you?”

“I don’t want you, I need you!” Immediately sliding a finger within Yuna, Dax panted at the resistance. “Yes! Damn it, yes!” Pressing against Dax, Yuna moaned as she became wetter.

“That’s it, enjoy me within you.” Kissing on Yuna, Dax began to suck between her legs, sliding a second finger deep within her. “Tell me if it hurts.”

“No, I need more!” Gasping uncontrollably, Yuna gripped Dax’s hair and pulled on it roughly.

“Yes, just like that. Be rough with me and use my mouth.” Sinking her nails into Yuna’s belly, Dax thrust harder within Yuna, her tongue massaging against Yuna’s hard nub. Within moments, Yuna clamped her legs around Dax’s head, breathing uncontrollably as her depths squeezed the fingers within her. As Yuna fell limp on the bed panting, her body trembled uncontrollably. Reaching for Dax, Yuna whined softly. “I am right here.” Embracing Yuna tenderly as she shook, Dax kissed her lips and throat, licking along her chin.

“What’s wrong with me?”

“Absolutely nothing. Your body is overwhelmed by pleasure. The trembling will stop once your nerves calm down.” Kissing Yuna again, Dax tugged on her hair, softly biting at her throat.

“The books don’t do this justice.” Laughing lightly, Dax nodded, letting her long hair fall around Yuna’s face.

“Well, books don’t always have it right. But that’s where I come in.” Panting softly against Yuna’s lips, Dax gripped her side tightly as she licked at her bleeding lip. “You taste even better than I had hoped. And you smell amazing after an organism too. That’s a sign we are compatible.” Whimpering again, Yuna closed her legs feeling herself leak.

“Well, I did shower after our training this morning.”

“Even if you hadn’t, I would still have you.” Squeezing Yuna tighter, Dax slid her fingers back within her. “I ache for you so badly. I want all of you.”

“You ache?” Yuna’s hand touched between Dax’s legs, her fingers sliding against her wetness.

“Yes. Do you want me to show you?”

“Yes.”

“Good.” Guiding Yuna’s fingers deep inside, Dax bit her lip in pleasure. “Keep doing this and I will come for you soon.” Panting loudly into Yuna’s ear, Dax moved her hand back and forth.

“I will.” Moving her fingers more freely, Yuna watched Dax squirm beside her, adding another finger so the tension increased.

“Yes, oh yes, please!” Biting Yuna, Dax thrust her fingers quickly. “I want us to come together. Please? Please!”

“Yes!” Growling loudly, Yuna pushed Dax against the bed and straddled her. Thrusting into her deeply, Yuna grabbed Dax’s throat. As their fingers moved within one another, Yuna’s red eyes glowed as her depths quaked. Gasping for air as Yuna held her throat, Dax whined loudly as her body clamped down and trapped Yuna in place.

“So, you have a dominant streak?” Grinning happily, Dax licked at Yuna’s face.

“A what?” Slurring her words as she laid on Dax, Yuna panted rapidly.

“It means you like to be in charge in the bedroom. It’s so sexy.”

“Really?” Grinning proudly, Yuna stared at Dax, pushing her hair back.

“Yes, really!” Biting her lip as she tightened on Yuna again, Dax gripped her hair firmly. “Feel that? That means I want you. That is how a woman aches. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Grinning as she ran her nails across Dax’s belly, Yuna closed her red eyes. Working her way down the bed, Yuna nestled her face between Dax’s legs, licking slowly. “Teach me, Dax.”

“I will, Beloved.”

Archived/Retired Plots

Archived Plot Ideas

I don’t know what it is about Vampires, but it is an itch I just can't scratch! I want more, more and more...
I have a serious craving for Vampires and I can't shake it! This is my most desired and most flexible story craving because I'm willing to play as a vampire or their prey. I lean toward playing Dominant vampire characters, unless paired up with another vampire (or you pitch me a good plot). If playing a vampire's prey, I will play a more submissive role and cater to the prey/predator dynamic.

About Me
* Literate (see samples in signature)
* Writes 2-4 paragraphs typically (sometimes much more)
* Replies a couple times a week, if not daily (University just started so replies may go down depending on homework)
* Enjoys OOC plotting
* Female Typist
* Prefers writing FxF pairings but may consider MxM (I'm learning about omegaverse)

My Super Turn Ons
♥♥♥ Blood Consumption, ♥♥♥ Dominant Women, ♥♥♥ Primal, ♥♥ Predator/Prey Dynamics, ♥ Knife Play, ♥♥ Choking, Control, ♥♥ Life/Death Balance, ♥ Servitude, ♥ Whipping, ♥♥♥ Power Exchange, ♥ Obedience, ♥ Edging. More info can be found on my F-Lists (in signature).

Desired Traits in a Partner
* Literate (2-4+ paragraphs)
* Third Person Writing Style
* Desire to plot and plan
-=My Vampire Bloodlust Plots=-
Scenario One - Companionship: A vampiress has grown tired of her life of solitude and has elected to find herself a compatible mate to share the nights with. Preparing herself to search the busy city she lives in, her feet lead her to an underground club catering to monsters just like her. Within, she hopes to strike up a conversation, find company for the evening...living, dead, or supernatural. Who knows?

Scenario Two - Paid to Bleed: There’s a fetishist in the local kink community that is known to pay good money for those who are willing to allow her certain liberties during play. Finding yourself curious or in hard times, you decide to approach this woman at the local BDSM bar. She offers to pay you a sizeable sum to spend the evening with her, and to allow her to drink your blood. You agree and decide to be picked up the next evening to be brought to her residence. Upon arriving at the underground apartment, you begin to suspect something else may be amiss.

Scenario Three - Hare in the Snare: A job went bad and now she’s unable to escape the city. It’s only a matter of time until she is hunted down by those tracking her. Desperate for any place to hide, she darts into a dingy looking bar and hides in a corner hoping to not be seen. Little does she know that the patrons are all staring at her with glances far more dangerous than those of the men chasing her. Perhaps the men chasing after her are killed once they enter the bar and she's forced to work the debt off with her blood and body (most craved), take pity on her and hide her within a secret room, or allow her attackers to enter and beat her...only to revive her with a drop of blood.

Scenario Four - Supernatural Academy: A private university caters to a specific student base: those from supernatural origins. The “Academy” assists all who attend with perfecting their ability to blend in with modern society, utilizing their abilities without risk of capture, and how to silence threats to their safety without drawing the attention of mortals. Students from all species mingle together in this location.
I am willing to play multiple characters to allow for more movement, but also increase interactions between staff and students. I am open to supernatural creatures other than vampires being played.
~PM me if interested~

~Now that my hunger for being a blood doll is being stated, I wish to pursue my personal lust for blood.~

Within a world full of darkness and fantasy, demons exist amongst mortals and literally do go bump in the night. Most demons cohabitate symbiotically amongst their mortal counterparts, but not all do. Which is where we come in, the Mercenaries . Tasked with hunting down the monsters lurking within peoples homes, these soldiers-for-hire are a lifeline for struggling villages and larger cities where underground crime runs rampant. They roam from city to city, country to country with no friends or family. All that they carry, aside from the armaments of their trade, are their personal motivations for their line of work (revenge, vengeance, justice, duty, obligation, etc.).

I want our characters to work and/or travel together. This could be to eliminate a threat facing a village, tackle a problem within the city, work together as a team to handle a large threat (as acquaintances or strangers). Or, perhaps we bump into each other in some demon infested grove and elect to work together. Or, if you prefer to be a softer character, you could hire my character to take care of a problem, serve as a personal guard for a journey, or quiet an annoyance you're yearning to be rid of.

I want to write this story and have it focus on ensuing carnage of battling monsters and demons threating the fragile stability of mortal life. I am open to your character being mortal, a demon, or some kind of in-between like my character.

However, before we go any further, there is one teeny tiny disclaimer...

This story is going to require a unique partner that understands my character's indiscriminate need to consume blood, as well as my character's willingness to injure herself to use blood as a weapon against the monsters/demons they are fighting.

While I'm not driven to focus on sexual elements with this story, I may be willing to incorporate it if it indulges my lust for blood... Think of it like copulating with a vampire, only my character hasn't died...yet. I prefer to write FxF stories, but for blood? Well, I might consider a FxM or FxFuta story.
  1. Symbiosis: Why not embrace carnal bliss and feed from one another? More blood the better... [[Most willing to pursue]]
  2. Devotion: Perhaps your character is a willing devotee, giving their blood to my character in exchange for protection.
  3. Servitude: Perhaps one of us ends up screwing up... quite badly... to the point where a life debt is owed. Thus, we are obligated to follow the other around until the debt is repaid.

If you're not scared off, yet, proceed onward.

My Character
I will be playing a woman named Malice Mizer. If you recognize the reference as to whom she is named after, kudos to you. If not, feel free to peer into the darkness that birthed her.

Backstory Information
  • When a young mortal child, a girl from an unremarkable village in an unremarkable region befriended a demon. This demon took pity on the poor girl, knowing that the life within her was fleeting due to a blood disorder that would prevent her from reaching adulthood. Joining together to become one entity, the girl emerged from the village forever changed as Malice, a being walking in the skin of a mortal with the soul of a beast.
  • Due to being stronger than the average mortal, Malice found herself drawn to the lifestyles of Mercenaries quickly. Caring little for glory or money, she roams the world in search of her next meal and target.
  • Due to her unique conception, Malice walks a fine line between that of mortals and demons. She normally appears as a grown woman in her early to late thirties with unforgettable vermillion eyes and dagger-like teeth. The various scars hidden beneath her full-body attire are also a distinctive trait, caused by fights with others and her own hand.
Blood Lust
  • Due to the blood disorder she was born with, Malice constantly hungers for blood if she is not actively nourishing herself. She will not discriminate on what she feeds from (mortal, human, demon, animal, etc.) and will not hesitate to bite your character if she is in dire need of blood.
Attributes
  • The longer she goes between feedings, the weaker she becomes. This is indicated by her vermillion eyes fading until they become blue.
  • The more aggressively she feeds, her strength is amplified and her features begin to become more demonic (claws for nails, whites in the eye blackening, teeth darkening, scales spreading down her back and up her arms).
  • She would mostly identify as Neutral Evil or Lawful Evil for those familiar with D&D.
  • Primarily fights with a long katana-styled sword and uses a wakizashi styled swordas a backup.
    • When frenzying or enraged, she may harm herself to bleed out. Crystalizing her blood, she will control it with her mind as a telekinetic weapon.

Normal Appearance
Ranger
Appearance
Rogue Appearance
cc50b2736498ea88416ab8a1a5e0a296.png
c67a57c32702ed631afdbb094c1f8844.jpg
66770878223ffeb9fa2e3096b5a0a0c3.jpg

Desired Traits in a Partner
  • Literate (2-10 paragraphs typically)
  • Third Person Writing Style
  • Desire to plot and plan our future hunts and missions
  • Willing to allow my character to feed off yours

Shoot me a PM if interested.

For weeks I have been craving a roleplay where I am a blood doll to a Vampire that makes me weak in the knees. I would prefer to play a submissive female in this story, where I serve a Dominant Vampire. I would prefer to write a FxF story, but may consider writing a FxM with a literate and creative partner. I am willing to discuss the use of a Futanari.

I typically write in third person and want to find someone who can write a paragraph (3-4 sentences) or more per reply. I am looking for partners whom I can share good writing chemistry with.

My desired kinks to explore with these plots are D/s, BDSM, power exchange, servitude, bloodletting, blood play, vampire feeding, bondage, choking, life/death (due to overfeeding), protocol, boot worship, obedience training, surrender of control, predator/prey play. I am open to suggestions and negotiations.

My Plots
There are two scenarios I have come up with where I would prefer to be in a servitude role. I am open to suggestions as well:
  • [Modern or Fantasy Setting] For generations, my family has served the noble vampire clans by offering all female offspring once they finish their formal training. Being raised my entire life knowing this was expected of me, I now am ready to be gifted to a vampire noble. Serving as a personal blood doll, I must fulfill my obligation to quench your thirst.
  • [Modern Setting] Finding myself so depressed and miserable with my life, I’ve decided to find some reason to continue breathing. I turn to the dark web, finding a forum for kinky freaks who indulge themselves in the art of vampirism. With reality blurred, I don't know if I'm taking to kinky freaks like me or a true creature of the night. It is there that you learn of me and my desire to serve as a submissive blood doll.
I have one other craving, where I could see myself playing as a blood doll with a switch personality. I am willing to discuss fluidity of roles.
  • [Fantasy or Viking Setting] Serving as a warrior and/or healer within a nomadic clan, I protected my people from invading forces. During this battle, my bravery caught your eye. You offer your protection to my people in exchange for my servitude. I leave the safety of my village to journey with you as your companion. My simplistic ways of living are nothing compared to the grandeur of your lavish lifestyle, but my commitment to satisfying your hunger motivates me to be compliant to your wishes.

Last edited:
Vampire References - Hemlock Coven
Vera Audrey Hemlock
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4c387337324b7a584644413749513d3d2d3631313035383238342e313534356666393932313864643062333437343135333434313337372e676966
tumblr_nwo9wfvhoK1uzgdu7o1_500.gif
451626ffa615eb9e59212f2dd3ded623.gif
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5a536554623148315968624978513d3d2d3733372e313634316166316331356434333837383738343730313435303737372e676966
  • Vampire Information
    • Embrace: 1940's
    • Human Age: 22
    • Vampire Lore Affiliation: Mix between True Blood and Vampire Diaries
    • Ideal Blood Doll: Women with feminine features and soft personalities
    • Familial Bonds:
      • Sire: [[Nameless Male]]
      • Grand Sire: Plumeria Magdalene Hemlock
  • Personal Information
    • Place of Origin: United States
    • Personality: Sweet, reserved and spunky.
    • Preferred Occupations: Student | Teacher | University Student | Barista
    • Sexual Orientation: Lesbian | Homoflexible
  • Roleplay Preferences
    • Desired D/s Role: Switch | submissive
    • Favorite Kinks: Hair pulling, Bondage, Spanking, Pet Names, Romance, Feeding (Blood).
    • Preferred Plot: Medium to Long Term -> Romance, Slice of Life, Dating, Light D/s.
    • Preferred Partners: Females
  • Background Information
    • During World War 2, Eleanor Roosevelt urged women to rise up and help with the war. Moonlighting as a pinup model to help her struggling family while in high school, Vera enlisted in the United States Navy when she turned 16, becoming a nurse. Serving in Europe, she saved dozens of soldiers and lost more than she could bear to count.
    • While in a transport convoy, her unit was ambushed. Awakening with several injuries, she used her remaining strength to try and save the soldiers who had survived. As she collapsed from blood loss, a man whispered into her ear: "Your resolve will be rewarded, Little Dove." That was when she felt her head being lifted and the bite on her throat. A bloodied wrist was forced to her lips, and everything grew dark.
    • Awakening in a camp of survivors, Vera was stunned to be alive but could feel that something was terribly wrong with her body. That is when her savior appeared with a bag of blood in his hands and a warning: "You have until sunset to make your choice - die here a hero here, or join me and live eternally as my childe." She chose to drink, and has lived on as promised as a member of the Hemlock Coven.
    • She is able to day walk due to an enchanted piece of jewelry created by a witch aligned with her coven. She feeds from donated blood and/or Blood Dolls.
obsessee_2017_1_(1).jpg
vpACG.jpg
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f39443245484d45596f7255504e413d3d2d3634363537313139362e313536306466383638373261663666333137363733353730323132362e6a7067
jbuqeqrz31051.png
DjIq_dJUwAEWij2.jpg
Dst0IkDV4AAJCIn.jpg

Plumeria Magdalene Hemlock - "Mag"

original.gif
tumblr_inline_ozq36v72Ei1uxnbj0_400.gifv
tumblr_phwdujolhu1scb6izo4_r1_540.gif
188ca384ad9c52458bcc78616c9d97c932dba743.gifv
tumblr_ph850cxB6r1scb6izo6_r1_400.gifv
  • Vampire Information
    • Embrace: 1715 (During Great Northern War)
    • Human Age: 17
    • Vampire Lore Affiliation: Mix between True Blood and Vampire Diaries
    • Ideal Blood Doll: Women with feminine features and soft personalities
    • Familial Bonds:
      • Sire: [[Nameless Female]]
      • Childe: [[Nameless Male]]
        • Grand Childe: Vera Audrey Hemlock
      • Childe: [[Nameless Male]]
      • Childe: [[Nameless Female]]
  • Personal Information
    • Place of Origin: Estonia
    • Personality: Serious, Calm, Mature
    • Preferred Occupations: Museum Curator | Art Collector | Restoration
    • Sexual Orientation: No Preference
  • Roleplay Preferences
    • Desired D/s Role: Dominant
    • Favorite Kinks: Dominance, Obedience Training, Discipline
    • Preferred Plot: Medium to Long Term -> Romance, Slice of Life, D/s.
    • Preferred Partners: No Preference
  • Background Information
    • Due to the conflict in Europe during the Great Northern War, Magdaline's human family was uprooted from their quaint home. Her brothers were all constricted to serve beneath Sweden's banner. With her family starving and struggling to survive, she went to the nearby village to work in a brothel to earn what money she could. There, she was used and abused by many soldiers and villagers.
    • One night, after an especially rough client, she attempted to make her way home but collapsed on the side of the road. Laying in a ditch overnight, she was awoken by a soft voice. Finding herself in a foreign place, with a foreign woman, she saw that she had been healed of all her injuries. When asking what had happened, and how she had been healed, the woman only answered with one cryptic warning:
      • "You have until sunset to make your choice. Die nameless, faceless, with no coin and no impact upon the world. Or, join me and embrace a life where you have a name, meaning and purpose...as my childe."
    • Choosing to live, Magdalene was reborn, choosing the name Plumeria after her favorite flower to be her name in death.
    • She operates a splinter of the Hemlock Coven based in America.
d74c030a217471b25db0b168aea713d9.jpg
EXZTbUCWAAIaDTE.jpg:large
4fbb0982767c30e8601ea6a43dd5cf41.jpg

Last edited:
Rasputin Coven Character Profiles - Harper

-=RASPUTIN COVEN CHARACTER PROFILES=-

Harper Anita Grey
tumblr_nhiwmh6bGs1qdzgy2o10_250.gifv
tumblr_inline_p2pupoyJoq1t8bm8b_250.gifv
tumblr_ozmwasbVDf1w0y6kho1_r1_500.gifv
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f73633762796f524a79654a4748773d3d2d3533333133303133372e313531363163363839643531633563353634383638323236353836312e676966
  • Occupation/Role: Freelance Media Editor | Artist (Painting)
  • Theme Song: I am the Fire - Halestorm
  • Eyes: Blue
  • Hair: Blonde
  • Species: Human
  • Place of Origin: Georgia, United States
  • Personality: Shy, Daring, Honest
  • Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
  • Personal Background:
    • Harper is the oldest of two siblings, named after her Grandfather. Growing up in Georgia, her family was very ignorant and homophobic, much like those in the small farm town she was raised in. This caused a large wedge to form between her and her parents when she became a teenager and refused to participate in "normal" girl activities (going to dances, dating boys, competing in pageants at the local fairs) like her little sister Frankie.
    • Becoming more withdrawn and depressed over time, she began to rebel from her family's pressure to conform. Cutting her hair off in an act of defiance, Harper started dressing in boys clothes to anger her family, resulting in incessant teasing and bullying by her peers. This is where she began her love affair with knives, using the tool as a way of scaring off potential threats. She ended up dating a girl in one of the alternative outcast groups at the school, keeping their relationship a secret from everyone.
    • As soon as she could leave home, she did. After winning a scholarship to an art school, Harper moved to California to begin her "real life" as an artist and as a gay woman. California was good for her, allowing her to thrive and become who she wanted to be. Growing her hair out and embracing a more grunge look with her attire, she quickly fit in with other artist types at the school.
    • Meeting Nora Munoz and working at Guerrilla Media Design was the best and worst years of Harper's life, but was the gateway to her finding her way to Mi'serable and the Coven.
  • Relations in the Coven: She is Mi'serable's property.
  • Motorcycle: Yamaha Supersport YZF R3
  • Art Gallery Pictures [For Later Use]: Crimson Reforged Series - Oath | Rebirth | Heartbeat | Vitae | Beauty | Love 1 | Love 2
DWLteZ4WAAEm5cO.jpg
4a0f8557ad4ea59055278854d412e9f7.jpg
c12c644ea99e4b32abc606bad0811197.jpg
Gaia-2.jpg
740full-gaia-weiss.jpg
gaia-weiss-1.jpg

A31A7386%20copie.jpg
DXIr2bSXcAYtTax.jpg

0df66c945fb8ed926dc94544cc3a1ab2.jpg
gaia-weiss-film-is-great-reception-in-los-angeles-2-24-2017-1.jpg
5a92c595f29d760b8a2048d96c6d8c50.jpg

Mercy Grace Hospital | Patient Record 21035 | Harper Anita Grey

General Timeline Notes
* Harper is currently 26 (almost 27)
* She graduated from high school at 16
* She went to art school 16-22
* She dated Nora Munoz-Alvi 18-23
* Dion's attack took place 3-4 years ago

Patient 21035 (referred to as Ms. Grey henceforth) was admitted to the Urgent Trauma Emergency Room at Mercy Grace Hospital by Ambulance on the evening of June 16, 2017. Ms. Grey was unresponsive to attempts to communicate due to blood loss. Ms. Grey was rushed into the Trauma Wing and underwent lifesaving surgery. It was at this time that next of kin were contacted, Mrs. Grey-Holsten, of her sister’s injuries.

Ambulance staff reported the suspicious circumstances surrounding Ms. Grey’s injuries to local authorities. The attached summary at the end of this report apprises their findings.

When Ms. Grey awoke, the medical staff on duty alerted local authorities, as requested. After being interviewed by police, she stated she was unable to identify her attacker and had limited memory of the incident. Ms. Grey suffered a Grade 3 Concussion, with MRI confirming that she suffered from a moderate traumatic brain injury (TBI).

Medical staff informed Ms. Grey that evidence of a sexual assault had been discovered during her full exam post-surgery. Emergency contraceptive was administered but no DNA was discovered within Ms. Grey. She later attempted to remove her sutures but was caught by nurses. Ms. Grey was placed in observation for 10 days to monitor for self-harming behavior. After Ms. Grey passed all psychological evaluations and showed no sign of self-harming behavior, she was released into general care for the remainder of her stay.

Ms. Grey remained at Mercy Grace Hospital until July 10, 2017. She was discharged and provided with a schedule of follow-up appointments. A trauma psychiatrist was assigned to her for 6 months to assist with her rehabilitation effort due to her TBI and assault.

Ambulance Call Transcript
  • 11:45 PM Ambulance Dispatcher: Emergency Medical Dispatch. This is Janette. What is the nature of your emergency?
  • 11:46 PM Caller: Oh god, she’s dead. I think she’s dead! Help! Please send help!
  • 11:46 PM Ambulance Dispatcher: Who is dead? Can you tell me what happened?
  • 11:47 PM Caller: It’s one of the interns. She is on the bathroom floor in a pool of blood. She’s face down. Oh god! There’s broken glass everywhere.
  • 11:47 PM Ambulance Dispatcher: Sir, take a deep breath. Can you see if she is breathing?
  • 11:48 PM Caller: I’m afraid to touch her... Please, you must send help!
  • 11:48 PM Ambulance Dispatcher: Where are you? What is the address?
  • 11:48 PM Caller: Guerrilla Media Design! 258 Maple Lane...
  • 11:49 PM Ambulance Dispatcher: Alright. Police Units and an Ambulance are being sent. They should be there in a matter of moments. Sir, can you please check to see if she’s breathing?
  • 11:49 PM Caller: Oh god - I will try...
  • 11:51 PM Ambulance Dispatcher: Sir? Are you still there?
  • 11:52 PM Caller: Oh god, she moved! She moved!!! HURRY!

Summary - Police Record: 2017-6-16.Paulston-PD.GreyH.DD-AS
Due to a potential fatality, police were notified by Emergency Ambulance Dispatch that a potential homicide may have been committed at Guerrilla Media Design located on 258 Maple Lane. Upon arrival at the scene, two officers entered the building. Medics were already on scene, administering lifesaving procedures. Once the victim, Ms. Grey, was secured and removed from the scene, a formal investigation was conducted.

There were clear signs of a physical struggle at the crime scene. The mirrors of the bathroom were completely shattered, showing signs that Ms. Grey had been thrown against them. A medical examination verified glass was discovered within Ms. Grey’s wounds upon her back and wrists, matching that of the mirrors found within the bathroom. There was also a mass of blood, indicating that Ms. Grey had been drug after being stabbed. Authorities believe she was caught by surprise by a blitz attacker within the bathroom.

The witness who discovered Ms. Grey was questioned and provided a solid alibi. The security firm tasked with securing the building were also interviewed and asked to provide all security footage. Upon review, no one was seen entering or leaving the building around the suspected time of the attack. However, the security firm acknowledged a known gap in the security system. The rear stairway into the building has no camera coverage and does not require badge access to enter. A generic six digit pin allows access to the stairwell, which is commonly used by the residents of the building. Due to the high traffic in the area, no fingerprints were successfully recovered from the door handle and pin pad.

The colleagues of Ms. Grey were interviewed but none seemed to be aware of any previous domestic disputes between Ms. Grey and a potential unsub. They did vocalize Ms. Grey’s change in behavior over the past several months, including moodiness and a loss in job performance due to an ongoing affair with the company’s co-owner, Mrs. Munoz-Alvi. Upon interview, both Mrs. Munoz-Alvi and Mr. Alvi stated they were not in the building at the time of the attack. Financial records backed up their statements, verifying their alibi. Mrs. Munoz-Alvi did inform authorities that Ms. Grey was an infatuated intern, like many others the company had hired, and that their alleged affair was office gossip. Mr. Alvi confirmed that Mrs. Munoz-Alvi and Ms. Grey were not involved with one another.

Due to Ms. Grey’s inability to identify her attacker and having a lack of physical evidence to identify the intruder, no unsub was identified. Administered sexual assault kit failed to obtain DNA from Ms. Harper. The case remains open, should new evidence be discovered.

Therapy Records - Harper Anita Grey

July 2017 - January 2018: Trauma Rehabilitation Psychiatrist - Patricia Langley

• Seen for: TBI | Assault Trauma
  • Reason for Therapy: Rehabilitation therapy due to physical assault and TBI.
  • Prescribed: Anti-Depressants | Anti-Anxiety | Sedatives
  • Findings:
    • Patient required speech therapy due to the TBI she sustained. After three months, patient regained her ability to communicate correctly but no longer possesses the southern US accent she had prior to the attack.
    • Provided six months of cognitive behavioral therapy to assist patient with PTSD outbursts.
    • Worked with patient to address increasing anxiety, nervousness, and paranoid delusions. It is believed these are being escalated due to the PTSD of the assault.
    • Patient shows no recollection of the assault, both physical and sexual. What knowledge she possesses appears to be rehearsed from discharge documents. There is clear evidence that patient is suffering from dissociation.

April 2018 - July 2018: Psychiatrist - Madie Sinclair
  • Seen for: PTSD | Depression | Suicidal Ideation
  • Reason for Therapy: Failed suicide attempt (Overdose of sedatives)
  • Prescribed: Anti-Depressants | Anti-Anxiety
  • Findings:
    • Patient attempted suicide after failure to re-integrate into society after severe assault in July 2017.
    • Assisted patient with relocation efforts to low income housing.
    • Worked with patient to address flash-back nightmares that are leading to sleep disorder, panic attacks, depression, and self-harming behavior.
    • Recommend follow-up therapy to discuss potential diagnosis for unidentified mental conditions that may have developed in patient due to TBI injury.

September 2018 - November 2019: Councilor - Jane Piper
  • Seen for: Suicidal Ideation
  • Reason for Therapy: Failed suicide attempt (Attempted hanging)
  • Findings:
    • Patient is struggling with disassociation, depression and suicidal ideation resulting from an assault that occurred in July 2017.
    • Worked with patient to identify alternative methods for dealing with depression, such as group therapy, volunteer work, and volunteering at a youth advocate facility.

July 2019 - October 2019: Trauma Rehabilitation Psychiatrist - Patricia Langley
  • Seen for: History of TBI
  • Reason for Therapy: Verify previous TBI damage had not become more severe due to concussion from motorcycle accident.
  • Prescribed: Anti-Anxiety
  • Findings:
    • Patient is still suffering from disassociation, PTSD, panic attacks, depression, and suicidal ideation after assault in July 2017.
    • Patient admitted motorcycle accident was a failed suicide attempt.
    • Worked with patient daily, referring to Siddhayatan Tirth & Spiritual Retreat as an alternative follow-up option to therapy.

October 2019 - November 2019: Siddhayatan Tirth & Spiritual Retreat
    • Seen for: Miss Grey is in constant crisis. This is impacting her ability to function as a normal member of society.
    • Reason for Therapy: Miss Grey was referred to our facility after repeated failed suicided attempts resulting from severe trauma in July 2017. She has moderate/severe PTSD which was not being treated effectively with modern medicine methods.
    • Findings:
      • Miss Grey remained at our facility for six weeks.
      • She repeated many of the classes and drastic improvement was seen in her overall mood and mental wellness.
      • Miss Grey was a pleasure to have at our facility and has returned multiple times to since initial visit to participate in retreats.
      • She is considered to be one of our facility's success stories and has not attempted suicide since her visit.

Last edited:
Rasputin Coven Character Profiles - Esti

Estivalia Romanov | Esti Roma

c0eb7c4d4e828a3673e8cdd2af76f10a.gif
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f424b4c6336336c436d6e506f7a673d3d2d3834393933333637382e313566636132366535363037323533363131323636303934323339312e676966
2847222ef0643167f3f798ecab52ac54.gif
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4c6c485f6d6c6a623475654c71673d3d2d3733303838323436392e3135396461353463376164613963633634373034323433343136302e676966
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f3275556652694a3270494f4756413d3d2d3438303438333337392e313465643137623661646231306262623436313434353738373531352e676966
  • Vampire Clan: Ravnos
    • She's a criminal, like all Ravnos, and is addicted to danger.
    • She is a vigilante, purposely targeting violent criminals to stalk and kill.
    • She feels the call to roam and move about, so remaining in a place beyond 7 days in a row begins to wear on her sanity. She often sleeps elsewhere throughout the week to counteract this, or in her car trunk.
  • Place of Origin: Konstantinovichi, Russia
  • Human Name: Estivalia Konstantinovna Knyazev
  • Human Lineage: Holstein-Gottorp-Romanov | Illegitimate daughter of Konstantin Nikolayevich Romanov and Anna Kuznetsova
  • Personality: Calm, Calculating, Sadomasochistic, Secretly a Softy
  • Occupation: Bounty Hunter | Courtesan | Professional Dominatrix
  • Vehicle: Modified Tesla Model 3 | NINJA® ZX™-10R ABS
  • Sexual Orientation: Fluid | Pansexual
  • Place within the Coven:
    • "Adopted" after the Final Nights 10-20 years ago.
      • She is incredibly thankful to have a home and makes herself available to Vladimir should/when/if he needs her.
    • She uses her skills as a 'tamed' serial killer for the Coven, completing any task or hit job given to her by Oracle.
  • Background Information:
    • Travelled across Eastern and Western Europe with a gypsy circus from 1884-1930ish.
    • During WW2, her circus "Coven" was captured and sent to death camps.
      • Esti escaped capture and began her 'career' as a serial killer -> targeting enemy soldiers and taking revenge for her slain human 'Coven'.
    • Esti found Bertrand during WW2 and "adopted" him.
      • She ghouled him initially to heal him due to an injury he sustained prior to her assaulting his transport vehicle and/or inherited illness.
      • Bertrand asked Esti to continue ghouling him to protect her during the day from soldiers.
      • Esti tried to embrace Bertrand in the 1970's but he refused, stating he wanted to protect her during the day for the rest of his life.
    • She came to the United States in the late 1960's due to the increasing publicity of the the Zodiac Killer. This birthed her obsession with hunting serial killers.
    • Esti is incredibly Dominant and confident, but is emotionally very vulnerable due to her fear of emotional intimacy.
  • Favorite Things: Vodka, soft blankets, pretty girls, pierogi, aerobatic silks, knives.
  • Active Relationships:
    • Bertrand: Ghoul | Blood Bound
    • Beever: Best Human Friend | Former Colleague | Ex-Lover
    • Natasha: Best Undead Friend | D/s (Dominant when in private)
    • Vladimir: Employer | D/s (submissive when in private)
    • Oracle: Handler & Friend | Play Partner (occasionally Dominates with Anne's permission)
    • Celine: Blood Doll & Lover (rocky relationship)
    • Jazz: Rival
    • Harper: Acquaintance | Grease Monkey "Bro"
  • Alternative Residences:
    • Apartment A-63: Russia
    • Flat 404: Austria
    • Suite 30: Romania
    • House: England
    • Apartments F32 | B-229 | 1498: United States
    • Flat 3-B: Canada
E32kQdS.jpg
f35d07b20466b48013c11a491e2afb6c.jpg
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f302d4574495a6746485a4d3241773d3d2d3337303937363134302e313461323263623935393332333730653730313131303039393838302e6a7067

86c48c7857a6b7c42dcd575fbc333541.jpg
532555ce27c51a3c48b5c077020e749c.jpg
22ccf420e5b00530877cdec5b305ca8e.jpg

bridget-satterlee-face-profile-women-model-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg
740full-bridget-satterlee.jpg
original.jpg

c67fefa32e77286de6967c37a766b169.jpg
740full-bridget-satterlee.jpg
cf0ffffb839488d4a8512203aa4d0e34.jpg

Last edited:
Rasputin Coven Character Profiles - Harper
Harper - Supplemental Photos

Julie x Harper​
Teenage Angst​
tumblr_ntyq4sYqtF1uq7gf7o1_500.jpg
DSC_1639-768x513.jpg

Mr. Grey & Harper​
Mr. Grey & Harper (current age)​
francis-huster-et-gaia-weiss.jpg
La-compagne-supposee-de-Francis-Huster-Gaia-Weiss-dement-etre-en-couple-avec-l-acteur.jpg

32a08a0d0b14b892f5f4493722c9b384.jpg
Gaia-Weiss-Feet-4828935.jpg

Blood Baptism​
Fighting (1)​
Fighting (2)​
tumblr_nkvqb0kOgi1qdzgy2o5_500.gifv
01cd2e40ccd2ec9ec5c90d9d02a983e48741f1a5r1-500-281_hq.gif
tumblr_nkrrgrd8rs1tdy0nco1_500.gif

Prague - Art Gallery​
Opera House​
Gaia_Weiss3-768x512.jpg
DfW_UFXXkAAIDpw.jpg

wm-models-just-wm-management-paris-mannequin-mannequinat-fashion-famous-model-agency-catwalk-defiles-mode-beauty-fashion-consulting-endorsement-beaute-agence-modeling-celebrite-cel65.jpg
wm-models-just-wm-management-paris-mannequin-mannequinat-fashion-famous-model-agency-catwalk-defiles-mode-beauty-fashion-consulting-endorsement-beaute-agence-modeling-celebrite-cel63.jpg
Gaia-Weiss-too-sexy.jpg

Last edited:
Rasputin Coven Character Profiles

Esti's "Family"

Roalf Bertrand "Bertrand"
  • Place of Origin: Germany
  • Personality: Serious & Calm
  • How He Met Esti:
    • Esti took advantage of WW2 and lured many Nazi soldiers to their deaths. She came across a vehicle transporting teens being taken to a Nazi youth camp. Intervening, she killed the soldiers and freed the children, urging them to return home. Realizing that Bertrand was dying, she promised him life in exchange for his loyalty. He agreed and has been by her side since.
    • Bertrand is the calm to Esti's storm. While sharing a unique 'familial' bond, he is often the voice of reason that she doesn't want to hear when off on one of her 'adventures'. He also helps her deal with 'undesirables' by ensuring her safe transport.
Laurence-Coke-Skip-Hopkins-02-620x969.jpg
bc728eccd64c1657c389de2f7032b392.jpg
Laurence-Coke_fy4.jpg

Celine Borg
  • Place of Origin: Canada
  • Personality: Sweet & Spicy | Party Animal
  • How She Met Esti:
    • Esti came across Celine when she was 15 at a trashy night club. She intended on draining her dry, but after feeding upon the girl, Esti got super high due to all the drugs in her system and forgot to kill her. After waking up in a stupor the next night, Esti tracked down Celine and got her off the streets, taking her in as her blood doll/plaything.
    • She is Esti's most treasured 'possession' and gets what she wants: drugs, sex, jewelry, clothes, etc.
    • Celine has refused to become a ghoul, despite Esti's offers/requests. She also constantly refuses Esti's marriage proposal attempts.
  • Role within the Coven: If the Coven wants to "party" and have a real unique high from feeding, Celine is the girl to bite.
32a068a9dd76facf8c013dc7f6acb6d5.jpg
aa932ee53b011a1095cea8e339f6ed39.jpg
chloe-grace-moretz-power-of-young-hollywood-variety.jpg

Esti's "Boys"

Derek Beever
  • Occupation: Co-Owner Mystique Gun Club | Private Security Operative | Former Special Ops
  • Place of Origin: Alaska, United States
  • Personality: Firm yet Fair
  • How He Met Esti:
    • In the late 1990's, Beever had finished his service in the US military. He was hired by a private security firm tasked with "providing relief" overseas. Their work was actually recovering smuggled weapons being trafficked illegally.
    • He was assigned as the lead of a US based unit that was assigned to work collaboratively with one based in Europe.
    • He met 'Roma', his handler and liaison with the foreign team.
    • The two served together actively for seven years across Europe and the Middle East, taking on highly risky missions in the dead of night and avoiding detection from US and UN forces.
  • Personal Background:
    • Beever has been married three times. Each marriage failed not due to bitterness, but due to his obsession with work.
    • He has two children that he has a strained relationship with.
    • Beever served with James Allen Austin Sr. in the Gulf War (early 1990's). He is "Uncle Derek" to Austin Sr.'s three children.
    • He is the co-owner of Mystique Gun Club, which is where he spends most of his free time outside of work.
    • A perfect weekend: Grilling meat, smoking cigars, passing around a bottle of whiskey, blowing shit up.
  • Role within the Coven: Tactical Consultant (?)
  • Reference Pictures [[Model - Jay Harrington]]
Working Out​
A Day "In the Office"​
Ready for Deployment​
agjulx9rygy51.jpg
D3QC1lrUYAA-h7I.jpg
D2yK5-jUcAAqT1B.jpg

James Allen Austin Jr.
  • Place of Origin: New York, United States
  • Personality: Immature and Goofy
  • Personal Background:
    • He's the youngest of three children (two older sisters), and enlisted at the age of 18 to be a patriot like his father.
    • Family: Mother (Sarah), Sister (Mary), Sister (Annie), and Uncle Derek (Beever).
    • His father was one of the first responders (fire fighters) killed attempting to evacuate the Twin Towers in 2001.
    • Austin is constantly being ripped on by "The Guys" for his immaturity and goofiness. He plays it up to be more lighthearted and make the most of life, knowing first hand everything can change in the blink of an eye.
    • He looks up to Uncle Derek like a father, and often gets bailed out of 'jams' by him.
  • How He Joined the Team:
    • 'Uncle Derek' insists he hang out with 'real men' to have a positive male role model.
  • Role within the Coven: N/A (due to active military status).
  • Reference Pictures
Normal​
Dorky​
Actual Mature Face (?)​
87cca608bb2f1f9c783de3e3a3cb1976.jpg
7f68c96e69094cc017b0c4d4f74f8da4.jpg
e17431754b54649463ba913c6acd91e2.jpg

Neil Aaron Dobson "Sarge"
Javier Virgil Boyd
Occupation: Private Security Operative | Former Police OfficerOccupation: Private Security Operative | Former Panamanian
Public Forces Officer​
Species: HumanSpecies: Human
Place of Origin: CanadaPlace of Origin: Panama
Personality: Rough and ToughPersonality: Smooth and Tough
Personal Background: Worked as a police officer for 20 years. He is an outdoor survivalist enthusiast. He has a cabin in the rural bush of Canada. He hates technology and prefers to be off the grid whenever possible. He loves his 1990 Ford Bronco.Personal Background: Never got over his first love, so he struggles with maintaining romantic attachments and is a bit of a loner. He prefers to work than socialize with 'civilians'. He has a pet betta fish named Josie, who is commonly mistaken for his wife.
How He Joined the Team: Old hunting buddy of Beever's.How He Joined the Team: Recruited by Beever.
Role within the Coven: Tactical Consultant (?)Role within the Coven: Tactical Consultant (?)
9f792f48f38f4aa1dfae1e31db354e20.jpg
a18e82381015cf6f071a81396e137273.jpg

Rasputin Coven Character Profiles - Julia
Julia Greene-Schneider
  • Current Residence: Berlin, Germany
  • Personality: Cocky and Aristocratic
  • Spouse: Piper Schneider
  • Relation to Harper: Ex-Girlfriend & Childhood Friend
  • Personal Background:
    • Julia was accustomed to being discriminated against, due to being African American being raised in a predominantly white farm town in the 'boonies' of Georgia. She befriended Harper in elementary school, after they were partnered up as 'reading buddies'.
    • They were inseparable as friends, and Julia was who told Harper she was gay when Harper was 10 years old.
    • They began to date in secret at the age of 13 (Harper) and 15 (Julia). They continued their relationship until Julia left for art school in New York at the age of 17, leaving Harper behind to finish up high school.
    • They remained strong friends up until Harper began to date Nora Munoz. After that, their relationship became strained, going from talking weekly to monthly, then once a year.
    • Julia met Piper in 2015 and they were married in 2017. They live in Berlin with Piper's family to continue the family business. She works as an art journalist part time and continues to sculpt.
    • After Harper's 'incident', she attempted to reconnect with Harper after Frankie informed her of the situation. Harper pushed Julia away, unable to maintain any type of bond due to her mental instability. Julia still sends Harper cards on the holidays, and the occasional email, waiting for the day when her friend will return.

Childhood Friends​
Gallery Event 4 Years Ago (1)​
Gallery Event 4 Years Ago (2)​
tumblr_ntyq4sYqtF1uq7gf7o1_500.jpg
Vogue+Fashion+Celebration+Night+2011+Paris+SaWE1rYbQLQx.jpg
Vogue+Fashion+Celebration+Night+2011+Paris+ytQFEe9aYqux.jpg

Journalism Profile Photo​
Causal Friday​
Piper & Julia​
noemie-lenoir.png
2e33249b8e195829b21eadd695d43641.jpg
3137020-sara-sampaio-et-noemie-lenoir-defile-f-950x0-3.jpg

Last edited:
Rasputin Coven Character Profiles - Nora & Dion

Nora Munoz-Alvi

• Occupation/Role: Co-Owner of Guerrilla Media Design
  • Eyes: Brown
  • Hair: Brown
  • Place of Origin: Brazil
  • Current Residence: A town nearby/next to the one the story is in (?)
  • Personality: Hot and Cold
  • Sexual Orientation: Bisexual & Polyamorous
  • Spouse: Dion Munoz
  • Personal Background:
    • Nora immigrated to the United States under a work visa. Working as a model for years, she caught Dion's eye in the New York fashion scene. They began a hot affair that was tumultuous for years. Eventually Nora agreed to marry Dion, settling down and working on establishing her own media company. Utilizing Dion's funds to start the Guerilla Media Design, her talent developed the company into the successful business it now stands as.
    • Living fairly independently from Dion due to his 'work' overseas, Nora is fairly autonomous and seems more colleague-like toward her husband to those outside of her marriage. She is known to take on lovers freely, as per an agreement she shares with Dion. Harper was the first and only person she went 'steady' with in all of her extra-marital affairs. Her motivation for remaining in her marriage has yet to be discovered.
  • Relationship to Harper: Ex-Lover/Fiancé
a114f50dd762acb29e92a37ed25aba4d.jpg
1*SN4G3KhX_foP7Yci023DJg.jpeg
maxresdefault.jpg

Dion Alvi

• Occupation/Role: Co-Owner of Guerrilla Media Design
  • Eyes: Brown
  • Species: Ghoul
  • Place of Origin: Pakistan
  • Current Residence: All over the place due to work
  • Personality: Professional, Possessive, Jealous
  • Sexual Orientation: Bisexual & Polyamorous
  • Spouse: Nora Munoz
  • Personal Background:
    • Immigrating to France as a child, Dion became a photographer and pursued his love for theater and the arts. He has travelled all around the world working on various media productions and serves as a creative consultant for multiple companies. Not much is known about his personal interests because he is very driven and focused on pursuing his work with the arts.
  • Relationship to Harper: Ex Boss & Abuser
  • Favorite Car: Audi TT Coupe
27bce08ec0e30c4e4740f9043f3b3679.jpg
838db7e53b6b0d90202a81e721173646.jpg
f50585c4646fd5b08a3a4635d1be9cbc.jpg

Rasputin Coven Character Profiles - Frankie Grey

Frankie Ann Grey-Holsten

• Occupation/Role: Real Estate Broker
  • Eyes: Blue
  • Current Residence: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
  • Personality: Kind and Assertive
  • Sexual Orientation: Straight
  • Spouse: Derrick Holston
  • Personal Background:
    • Like Harper, Frankie is named after one of her Grandfathers. They are the last of the "Grey" family. Frankie was similar to Harper in regard to wanting to leave home, but it was due to a different set of circumstances. Hating growing up in a farm town, Frankie was determined to make something of herself. She moved to Nashville with the dream to become a singer but quickly had that hope crushed. Working odd jobs, she eventually met Derrick and everything in her life began to improve. Now she works on selling real estate around Nashville, utilizing the hot housing market to make herself quite comfortable financially.
    • Her relationship is strained with Harper due to the dysfunctional relationship she had with their parents. They did not reconnect until after Harper was hospitalized, being the 'emergency contact' found on a post it in Harper's wallet. That is when she learned of Nora and what happened. Injecting herself into Harper's life, Frankie tries to keep tabs on her older sister through letters, texts, and occasional visits.
  • Relationship to Harper: Little Sister
Harper and Frankie
tumblr_p93w2wOyBt1wi8w07o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_p93w2wOyBt1wi8w07o2_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_oc7eflrGGt1t676df_og_540.jpg
actresses-gaia-weiss-and-morgane-polanski-attend-the-garden-party-so-picture-id841406890
tumblr_pio9ozVks11rmxa4zo5_r1_540.png
tumblr_pio9ozVks11rmxa4zo6_r1_540.png

Rasputin Coven Character Profiles - Khalil

Khalil Absolut

• Vampire Clan: Ravnos
  • Embrace: 1720’s
  • Death: 1941
  • Place of Origin: Middle East
  • Personality: Firm, Calculating, Nurturing
  • Occupation: Circus Gypsy | Aerial Performer | Knife Thrower | Forger | Theif
  • Background Information:
    • Born in the middle east to a slave girl. Spent most of his youth as a human living as a slave.
    • Thrown in prison in his late teens due to thievery, set to be executed.
    • Escaped prison and fled north. Stumbling across a gypsy circus camp, he offered to work for scraps and slept beneath wagons to avoid being captured.
    • Started using his skills as a thief to bring money into the camp while patrons were distracted by shows.
    • Eventually began to perform as a knife thrower, learning aerial acrobatics under the tutelage of the Circus Master.
    • At 24, he fell during a performance and broke his back. The Circus Master healed his injuries by ghouling him for one month.
    • At 29, he earned his embrace and shed his human name, becoming Khalil Absolut.
  • Meeting Esti:
    • In 1880, Khalil met Esti in distress (she was 10, having gone to view the circus with her mother and father's 'true' family).
    • Khalil made Esti a promise - to return to him once she was older if she was done with her royal life, on the last night the circus was in town.
    • In 1884, the circus returned to Russia and Khalil waited for Esti in the spot he had first met her on their last night in town. As she approached, he asked her for a second time "Are you done with your royal life?" Her answer was 'Yes".
    • He trained Esti from 1884 to 1895 to be a circus performer, beneath the guidance of the Circus Master.
    • During the last night of their performance in Russia in 1895, Khalil watched Esti stare at the Romanov family once their perofrmance ended. No one recognized who she had become. He whispered one final time, "Are you done with your royal life?" Her answer was "You must be mistaken, for I am gypsy." That night, Khalil embraced Esti and solidified his role as her Sire, and she his loving Childe.
0030f2413602e789e6685027940140dc.jpg
011f35a4213dfede885fd72c227e3f1b.jpg
CeLmxRud9UA9rvE717MEiGXsbYt_LacDExBvz5SrygIa_1YtelqLunOnXro0vC2xV6KrDlKhTrn58suaP45LBChH36sB6iWeVFD33N24Z-I8lNWCo8wUw8P6sGxuh2uQx1Xu8WcUEoXJLsXrzsuniNHMFXmu_rA1uGc1PLMe

Last edited:
Writing Sample - Mistress Esti

Dominatrix Sample - Mistress E

“You are late, Charles.”

“P-Please! F-Forgive me, Mistress.” A businessman scurried into the fetishized apartment, dropping to his knees before the woman seated in a wooden chair.

“How many times have I told you to not to make me wait?”

“M-Many times, Mistress.”

Wrong.” Her hazel eyes locked onto the man quivering at her feet, the black heel of her shoe pressing against his thigh. “How many times has it been?” Coiling her fingers around the black and silver single tailed whip on her lap, the woman’s eyes pierced into the man.

“F-Five times, Mistress...”

“What was that?” Holding her hand to her ear, the woman leaned forward. “I could not hear you.”

“Five, Mistress!”

“Ah, yes... Five.” Lowering her hand from her ear, she pointed at the spanking bench. “Strip and position yourself for punishment, you worthless pig.”

“Yes, Mistress!” Immediately complying, he tugged at his tie to loosen it. Pulling it off his neck with a firm pull, he began to undo the buttons of his coat and shirt. With another tug, the clothing was freed from his pants, sliding off the back of his arms. Sliding the clothes beneath the spanking bench, he undid his belt and dropped his trousers. Kicking his shoes off beneath the bench, his pants and briefs quickly joined them. Standing naked, he climbed onto the spanking bench on all fours and remained still. “I am ready for my punishment, Mistress.”

“Good.” Exhaling aggressively, the woman leaned forward, rising from the chair. “You know better than to make me wait, pig.” Circling the spanking bench, her steps were slow and deliberate. “Perhaps you deserve a punishment more fitting for one with a stature as low as yours.” Swinging her hand out to the side, she angled the single tailed whip at his knead. “Count.”

“Yes Mistress.”

The hand moved back with the whip, her feet taking three steps to the left. Then a pivot of the hips, a swing of the arm, a loud snap.

“ONE!”

A nice red welt, right on the shoulder. Two more steps to the left, another pivoting of the hips, then a swing of the arm. Another loud snap.

“TWO!”

Another red welt upon the right ass cheek. Shifting hips again, the hand rose and swung, releasing a louder snap.

“T-THREE!”

A matching welt on the left ass cheek. One step to the right, another swing, another crack.

“F-F-FOUR!”

Broken skin along the inner thigh, dangerously close to the sagging ball sack resting against the bench. The hand swung again, light catching the silver leather as the tip bit into tender flesh of the calf.

“F-F-FIVE!!!”

“That is five times you have proven yourself worthless, pig. I told you to not make me wait. Perhaps now you will listen.”

“You are correct, Mistress...”

Precisely.” Bringing the whip against flesh again in rapid succession, her hazel eyes danced with each snap and scream. Once the welts were amplified threefold, she restrained herself and blew on the enraged skin.

“F-Forgive me, Mistress...” Squirming against, he whimpered pathetically, some drool across the leather of the spanking bench.

“No.” Pulling back, she walked around his body, eying each welt with a fiery lust. “Animals cannot obtain forgiveness. They must be taught.”

“Yes, of course, Mistress.” His eyes dropped to the floor, body pressed against spanking bench in defeat. “I am a worthless pig...”

“Yes, you are.” Returning to her chair, she sat slowly. Crossing her legs, her hazel eyes stared at the engorged cock between his legs. “Your pathetic existence is not worthy of my time this evening, pig.”

“B-But Mistress! I just arrived and-” Pulling up from the bench to protest, a yelp uncontrollably escaped his lips. Her pointed heel was dug into the soft flesh of his foot, relentless with its pressure.

“Have you forgotten your place, pig? You are in my domain and I am your God.”

“No, I will obey, Mistress!” Laying against the bench, he whined loudly. Peeling himself from the leather, he gripped his clothes and attempted to dress himself without injuring his stiff rod.

“Good.” Caressing the whip in her lap, her hazel eyes continued to stare straight through the man. “Now, leave. Go home and fuck your wife before you lose your erection...pig.”

“Yes, Mistress.” He bowed graciously, scurrying out just as fast as he had entered. “Thank you, Mistress!”

“Do not waste my time again!” A loud shout left her lips, her eyes watching him running to the door in a disheveled manner. Once the door was sealed behind him, she sighed loudly and tapped her fingers against her chin. “Such worthless prey...” Rising from her seat, she laid the whip on her chair. Grabbing alcohol and towels, she sprayed the bench and wiped it clean. Taking the whip from her chair, she approached a rack of gear. Hanging the whip on a hook with ‘Charles’ written above it, she shook her head again.

“Please, let the next one be more interesting. And punctual.” Sliding her painted fingernails across the rack, her hand plucked a set of acrylic canes from their hook beneath the name Mary. A small smile curled across her painted lips, prompting her to caress the canes. Going back to the chair, she sat and crossed her legs, waiting with her hazel eyes locked on the door.

Last edited:
Dominant Character References

Valda Sabrina Kinsman | "Val"

b863905bbc6d55bb2bf48da42ee52fbd.gif
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f59506b74514d63446d73427751413d3d2d3837393934343437342e31363063353964616630663930313333373130393134313233342e676966
tumblr_osznu8mKkW1w55m7lo1_500.gifv
tumblr_inline_nufnlrEetF1t84w8n_250.gifv

Dossier Information
  • Eye Color: Blue
  • Hair Color: Blonde
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: Curvy & Athletic
  • Face Claim Inspiration: AJ Cook
  • Gender Identity: Female (Cis)
  • Personality: Reserved, Tender, Introverted
  • Vehicle: 2017 Subaru BRZ | Exterior | Interior