Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Like a Stone

SKbm

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
Hey!

Content warning: Suicidal ideation, suicide, substance abuse, etc.

Looking for someone interested in playing with me! I'm ideally seeking a person interested in a long term play setup. I'm looking for someone that understands how to bring a character to life; all those little things and details that aren't pre-planned, but you know just how to bring up, how to use. Someone who can make a character feel alive and interesting. I hope this sentence struck a chord! The character I'm interested in playing is a female rock star, who got famous when she was 14 and blew up. She'd start hitting the rocks as early as sixteen and after a crazy few years she's somewhere in her mid-to-early twenties. I'm interested in all kinds of plots, but the one I'm craving is a human connection focusing more on the emotion of the characters over any sort of like, cheap, smut experience. I seek emotion, romance, friendship, therapy for this character-- and yours, most likely!

This is a request that's looking for something like 8-90% story/character development than the usual, sex driven roleplay I'm after!

The character's playby is Taylor Momsen. The hook for our characters connecting is a childhood/teenage meeting that went cold, but was suddenly sparked up when MC's mentor and inspiration committed suicide. YC goal is to save her from following in his footsteps.

The inspiration for wanting to write this story, including the sort of emotional ride I'm hoping for us to go on, can be found right here.

On my deathbed I will pray
To the gods and the angels
Like a pagan to anyone
Who will take me to heaven
To a place I recall
I was there so long ago
The sky was bruised
The wine was bled
And there you led me on

Please send me a private message if you're interested so we can connect if you're interested!

tumblr_mwzwc1ksvB1sm2l6ro1_500.gif

bump! Still open for one more RP with this idea.

Back
Top Bottom