Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Under Her Black Wings

Valkyrie Rising

Upon ashen wings, I soar.
twinklybar.gif

Hello and welcome! I have made an effort to clean this up a little and update it. And even fix some typos I didn’t realize I’d made.

First, thank you for stopping by to see what I am about and what I have to offer. I have been roleplaying for ... let's just say a long time. I love creative writing and the outlet it gives me to be able to collaborate with others and relax at the end of the day. Without much further ado, please read below if you want to know more.

Availability

Currently available for new stories.

My time zone is Central. You can expect a roleplay response from me once or twice a week. I do spend quite a bit of free time with my significant other and we have other hobbies we enjoy. Should I become unavailable (due to RT constraints), I will let you know. If you have not heard from me in quite some time, just reach out to me.

The Writing

Style: I tend to write in third person and past tense and it is my preferred style. I prefer to write with proper grammar and sentence structure as though I am an author writing a novel and not roleplaying in a chatroom. My writing length tends to vary. Usually I write a few paragraphs, sometimes less, sometimes more depending on the scene. I average maybe about 3-6 paragraphs. I try to focus on quality. I also try to reply as soon as I can, but at times may be delayed ... again, I'll let you know if this arises.

What I seek: Imagination and creativity. I also seek people who can build with me instead of always relying on me to make every last detail up. I like well-developed characters. Nothing turns me off more from a story or playing with someone than an ill-made character that was made on the fly with no forethought. Characters that can surprise me interest me. I want to have fun when I roleplay and even laugh at times, so let's have some fun!

Plotting: Coming from where I'd been an admin to online forums, my usual tendency has been to come up with a basic story or episode in a story. But I also like to make things up on a whim and leave a cliffhanger. It would be nice to meet new people who can do the same.

Concerning Smut: If I had to try to leave a percentage here of the amount of smut I write in my RP, I'd have to say only 25% of what I write has any smut involved if even that much at times. I'm story-focused and for me, any smut involved has to happen organically. I am definitely not against it. I haven written my fair share of erotica and I do enjoy it, but I prefer it as more of a relationship-building tool that then, yes, my writing partner and I may get some enjoyment out of. But if a potential partner is only wanting pure smut and no story, I am not your writing partner.
(If I ever were to seek pure smut, I would likely create a completely separate request thread).

The Characters

Gender: I write both male and female characters. I do not care what you are beyond the screen. You should not care what I am beyond the screen. :D

Orientation: I prefer male/female pairings. Also, I don't want people to expect me to change an established character's orientation. (It's happened before and was disastrous.)

I am capable of writing for one character or for several characters. If you are able to do the same, that would be fantastic.

What I Expect

I like to think of myself as laid back and understanding; however, I do expect the same amount of effort I put into a post being reciprocated. If I write 5 paragraphs for example and you write 5 sentences, I likely won't continue the RP. I do also get though that sometimes the day you write, you might just be having a rough time of writing. Sometimes that happens. It happens to me. An effort is what counts though. A response once or twice a week is sufficient since that is what I offer myself. If you are going through a rough patch or going to be away and unable to respond, I do expect the courtesy of letting me know as I would do the same.

Likes and Dislikes

=====Likes=====

In Co-writers
- Plot-focus
- Creativity
- Quality
- Intelligent plots and plotting

In Stories
- Story, story, story
- Plot twists
- Romance
- Action
- Humor
- Ability to write more than one character as a story progresses. (This does not indicate a like of harems - see dislikes.)

In Characters
- Strong, unique characters
- Humor
- Intelligence

In Sensuality
- Seduction
- Passion
- Teasing / foreplay
- Romance
- Dominance / submission (very lightly here)

=====Dislikes=====

In Co-writers
- God-modding.
- Carrying the plot alone.
- Impatience.

In Stories
- Canon characters.
- Extreme violence / gore.
- Dead-end, stretched out scenes

In Characters
- Dumb characters
- Ill-made characters
- Misogyny
- No consequences of their actions

In Sensuality
- Torture / pain
- Waterworks
- Scat
- Bestiality
- Gratuitous violence / gore
- Vore
- Incest
- Futanari
- Tentacles
- Non-consensual
- Hardcore BDSM
- Snuff
- Harems

Other Misc. Dislikes:
- Hentai photos/Anime for characters (not unless you can find a pretty good realistic artwork of what the character would look like if they were real)
- Any instant messengers for RP nor email

If I have forgotten anything, I will edit this as they come to mind.

=====Favorite Settings=====

Genres
- Fantasy
- Historical Fantasy
- Mythology
- Steampunk
- Urban fantasy
- Paranormal/Supernatural
- Science fiction
- Space opera
- Modern
- Futuristic

Regarding historical periods
- Ancient Egypt
- Ancient Greece
- Ancient Rome
- Colonial
- Middle Ages
- Renaissance
- Victorian
- World Wars

Plots
-
Gothic
- Intrigue
- Mystery
- Danger
- Romance
- Action

Current Plot Ideas

I do not have any current plot ideas to post yet, but when I do, I will edit this thread as needed.

I would say that for a beginning roleplay, I'd probably prefer a familiar territory such as vampire x human or vampire x vampire (I was and am still a big WW fan). Perhaps a ghost story. Something to get my feet wet. I only ask to be please be gentle with me as I haven't RPed with anyone else, but a dear friend for several years now. And to be patient with me as again, I have other hobbies outside of RP.

A valkyrie rises to claim her fallen...

I have characters from unfinished roleplays that I created and enjoyed their concepts enough to want to play a new variation of. To start, I have one below and will add more as they come to mind. Please contact me if you would like to see where a story idea may go with them.

1. Psyche - Psyche was a virgin oracle, the pythia, in a world based heavily on the Greek/Roman way of life, yet with a few modern elements (I would like to keep this aspect). She was guarded heavily by temple guards and was happy to stay there, sheltered from the elements, food and gifts of clothing and accessories and niceties brought to her everyday by the citizens in exchange for her sage advice. She never had to worry about care. Only she had a secret or two ... she really was precognitive. An enemy to the empire wanted her for that fact. And she had an eye for a guard...

Guess I only have one at the moment, but there’s a few others I’ll have to post when I am not working my day job.

If there is anything you would like to contact me about, or think I might like, please let me know by reaching out to me through a private message. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom