Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some Constructive Criticism, Please?

FallenHero

Planetoid
Try moving the 'What I'm Looking For' section to the top and adding in a list of your kinks. As for the individual parts within the section, I think you should edit them a bit.

The 'Literate Partner' part kind of comes off as condescending. I think it should be reworded.

The 'Details' explanation is a bit redundant given you already outlined above that you want someone who was willing to write more than one-liners and can be merged with the above section.

'Visuals' isn't outlining any clear conditions and is just stating that you enjoy using images. Are you asking that they should provide faceclaims along with additional images throughout the roleplay?

The 'Switching' part could benefit from being reworded. I get the impression you want your partner to be a feisty sub who is also assertive when it comes to contributing to the narrative. Labeling it switching will give people the wrong impression even though you state you're not looking to get dominated. The label alone is most likely turning potential partners away. From my personal experience, being viewed as a switch or sub heterosexual male is a good way to never get replies (or alternately hateful replies) due to the negative assumptions attached to it.

I hope that helps. I've never got anybody to ever respond to my own RT so take everything I just wrote with a grain of salt.

Lady Irony

Super-Earth
"Literate" can mean different things to different people. Years back it simply meant someone who writes long responses. So you might want to state what you are really looking for when you say "literate". What do you want to explore is it mostly smut, to flesh out characters and develop the storylines?

The following is subjective obviously as I am talking about my tastes. But I found your ideas to be very one dimensional and although the concepts themselves could be fleshed out, I guess it depends ultimately on what you want. If you just want the Queen, for example to fuck guys till she finds the "cock of her dreams" that is fine but for that in itself is boring for me. So we just write sex scenes one after the other?

If you want some story line than you need to create some element of conflict, some reasoning behind it all. Using the Queen again as an example is she doing that to find the best cock for some Regal reason some reason that will benefit her country? Is she married and her husband is consenting or feels obliged to consent?

There is nothing wrong with simple smut based RP's but if that is what you want than I think you should be clearer about it if that is what you are after.

Litavets

Meteorite
I don’t think the total reorganization of the thread is necessary. I think you’re very clear that you value effort in writing, but are interested in smut.

Some of the criticisms above might have something to them; The “switching” thing also threw me a bit. And I think it’s clear that “Crowning a Queen” is an extra horny idea. Not sure I’d consider that a flaw though.

Also, you do end with “drop me a line.” Some people are very specific about how to contact them. So some clarification might help.

Tanakalian

Dreamwalker
I never understand why people put a line in to give the reader the opportunity to put their own ideas forward.

It's YOUR RT, the one opportunity you have to put your cravings and desires forward. You want people to be interested in what you suggest. To me your whole RT is useless if you put in a line of 'if you want something else, tell me'. Then it's not your RT anymore.

Hrairoo

Always be Batman
I never understand why people put a line in to give the reader the opportunity to put their own ideas forward.

It's YOUR RT, the one opportunity you have to put your cravings and desires forward. You want people to be interested in what you suggest. To me your whole RT is useless if you put in a line of 'if you want something else, tell me'. Then it's not your RT anymore.
I think a lot of people think of this as a collaborative effort. Yes, you want someone to be interested in your ideas but an RT is also sometimes used for fishing for approaches in general. "If you like what you see and think we'd be compatible, then approach me for one of these ideas or one of your own" is perfectly valid.

Lady Irony

Super-Earth

I get that part of it actually. I too want someone who has ideas and can build a story with. I want to know that I won't be carrying the whole thing and perhaps that is why the OP's RT is vague at times.

I think if you are going to do that though than you need to be clearer about it as in write "I want someone I can build stories with, someone who has ideas of their own" etc. To explain why the plots are vague or bare boned.

OP
The8thVirtue

The8thVirtue

Planetoid
@tanakallan I appreciate the feedback but quite frankly I disagree with the last part. I think it’s very important that a pairing is a partnership and that both people have input. Haven’t found many stories that work when they are one sided.

Top Bottom